Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Which Ministry Will You Perform Best - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ministry Will You Perform Best (396 Views)

Which Ministry Best Suits PMB. / Which Ministry Will You Perform / Which Ministry Would You Choose If Told To Pick One By P.m.b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ministry Will You Perform Best by Paramount01(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Assuming you are opportune to be a friend to president Muhammed buhari and he promise you a post to be a minister, which portfolio did youvhave the confidence that you can perform well that you will not disappoint mr president and Nigerians. For me i think i will go for minister of communication. What about you
Re: Which Ministry Will You Perform Best by letsbet(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of Finance.
Re: Which Ministry Will You Perform Best by NOBODYY: 8:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Minister of petroleum grin

Diezani will be my mentor
Re: Which Ministry Will You Perform Best by orunto27: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amebo, that is communication. As for me, it I that of Petroleum that I want, so that Alison will not chop pass me. I shall chop sufficient to buy up Zambia . and Namibia Nations together. I shall buy Kenya as well so that Obama will recognize me more as a silly chop and quench African leader.

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Senate Says Buhari Must Be Screend If He Is petroleum Minister / Imagine: Right To Die Becomes Law In California(united State)! / Our Politics; A Funny But True Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.