Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Official Thread For Upcoming Acts. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Thread For Upcoming Acts. (272 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Download This Amazing Track By Upcoming Acts 'zgang' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread For Upcoming Acts. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Good day fellow upcoming artist coming up quick. I'm Mamuzo Adums "Mr Classic". since we upcoming doesn't really have a thread here, I decided to create this. This thread is to connect upcoming artist all across Nigeria. you get to post your songs and others hear you out and air their views of the songs.

ok lemme start with mine, I'm dropping my heat single after a break of 2 yrs this month. I had to break becos of academic work. The single Is titled Ifeyinwa. Just keep anticipating. But meanwhile u can just relax with this song I did in 2013. the title is Go Down Low. www.naijapals.com/music/Go_Down_Low_Adums_-44857

pls guys drop your songs so we all help promote ourselves. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

New Industrial Metal Song In German / The Fruit Peel Was Cut / Which Was Most Influential In Making The Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.