Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,348 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC (66157 Views)

Buhari’s Ministerial List: Live Updates / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Reads Riot Act On Unremitted Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by Eureka123(f): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Fool, u are the one ranting. My point is clear for all sane minds.
1) Opposition should be encouraged.
2) If u must oppose, let it be sensible and constitutional.
3) Dont be hypocritical with ur opposition.
4) Akpabio is opposing but what he is demanding for is non constitutional.
5) Akpabios non constitutional demands in the name of opposition especially knowing fully well that he did the same thing as governor suggest hypocrisy and stupidity of the highest order.
QED,

Now fool, what have u said so far?

Good thing you are laying down more constructive views. This, my friend, is better than the 'foul' opinion you spat out which I first quoted. Try to be analytical this way in the future, that way more people can see your argument. Try to be less offensive. Women aren't the only people in the community who should keep to certain values.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by awa(m): 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
simongonner:
sorry

Thanks. We need people with your kind of humility to lead this nation.

Hakuna Matata! !!!

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by dekdek: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eureka123:

Good thing you are laying down more constructive views.

Shut ur trap. how is this different from all what i have been telling u?

This, my friend, is better than the 'foul' opinion you spat out which I first quoted.

spot the difference in the message i was passing and the message of this one and i will know that u are indeed ok.

Try to be analytical this way in the future, that way more people can see your argument.

Try and work on ur comprehensive skills next time and try and digest fully the message of any post before throwing tantrums.

Try to be less offensive. Women aren't the only people in the community who should keep to certain values.

What makes u a woman? is it because u have a (f) by ur moniker? do u think i care about that? Rubbish.

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by Ballmer: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
phrezzz:
After seeing the list. i hereby denounce my membership as an APC Member and now join the PDP. WTH. Amaechi, Ngige, fashola??really? Amaechi and fashola that used state govt fund to finance ur Campaign that should be an eye opener that they breed corruption. this isnt the change i want. i will wail. i voted change bc u said u wud fight corruption not increase.

May You wail to your grave
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by ocelot2006(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
orobs93:
If you are not happy with this list..
I have one advise for you..
Please travel to either Ghana or Niger or Benin they are close by...
Or u stay and remain silent and bear till 2019..after all I managed Alison madueke till now..why can't u do same...

Do you want to kill yoursef?
No just answer me!

If Nigerians have an issue with the list, they have the RIGHT to air their criticisms. THAT is the beauty of democracy. If you cant handle that, do feel free to book a one way ticket to North Korea, cos no one gave you the right to tell anyone to keep quiet.

@ OP, where are the much touted technocrats? All i see in that list are full time political jobbers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by simplycarro: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Wailer's Paradise.
Anyone Expecting wailers to agree with Baba's list must be naive. Even if you bring all the angels from heaven to be ministers, wailers will still wail to God[/size].
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by ocelot2006(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Akpabio should shut his trap. Did the constitution says it should be done at the same time? When he was naming commisioners in his state, did he appoint them all at the same time?

Yes he did.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by crystalzoe: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Ur expectation was a very foolish one. This a fact any sane mind will adduce to. Woe betide u for trying to foist it on us
Rubbish.
with wat u just wrote I have no choice but to agree that ur stupidity is truly an institution! ur feeling very high today did u forget to take ur drugs?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by Eureka123(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38719456][/quote]

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by ocelot2006(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anyway having gone through the list, its fair to say that GMB's much touted War on Corruption is long DEAD and BURIED. Welcomr to "Change" folks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by orobs93(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

If Nigerians have an issue with the list, they have the RIGHT to air their criticisms. THAT is the beauty of democracy. If you cant handle that, do feel free to book a one way ticket to North Korea, cos no one gave you the right to tell anyone to keep quiet.

@ OP, where are the much touted technocrats? All i see in that list are full time political jobbers.

You are so on point...I was in ur position some years back...am not trying to justify any of the nominated ministers...but dis is the government I voted 4..and am ready to accept anytin I see we are over 15million who think the same way..so in democracy I believe you knw the majority carries the day...so all am saying is for you guys to "chill"till 2019...ur wailing will not change anytin.."you feel me bro?
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by pat077: 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lubbish. So this is why he kept using waiting all this While.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by ocelot2006(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Are u ffucking blind?
Amaechi - Best Rivers governor in her history.
Fashola - Best Lagos state governor in recent past.
Lai Mohammed - Best spokesperson and terror to wailers.
Ngige - Revolutionary governor Etc.

LMAO!!! Really?!

Ameachi that WRECKED his state's civil infrastructure and looted his state coffers dry?!

Fashola who has now been exposed as all propaganda with little work, with all the corruption allegations against him?!

Liar Mohammed a "terror"?! Hahhahaha!! Terror to who? Thats probably one of the WORST spokesman we've come across in recent years. Okupe was terrible, but Liar takes GOLD in a$$hollery!

These are your "technocrats"?!

Thanks for the afternoon grin

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by dekdek: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Yes he did.

Nop he did not.
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by sademola: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
donTbone:
Na Yoruba angry

Google is few clicks away
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by dekdek: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
crystalzoe:

with wat u just wrote I have no choice but to agree that ur stupidity is truly an institution! ur feeling very high today did u forget to take ur drugs?

U and ur hero are the foolish ones for trying to foist ur hopeless opinions on the General.
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by donTbone(m): 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
sademola:

Google is few clicks away

Na you dem wan send come abi! grin
Thunder of God rebuke you cheesy
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by dekdek: 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

LMAO!!! Really?!

Yes. Fact.

Ameachi that WRECKED his state's civil infrastructure and looted his state coffers dry?!

U mean the governor that acheived far more than all his predecessors all combined in terms of infrastructural development? If he looted, how much was said he looted? How much did the useless omereji panel concluded on that he looted? Goon,joke on u.

Fashola who has now been exposed as all propaganda with little work, with all the corruption allegations against him?!

Even it was alleged that Buhari himself was corrupt by u fools during campaign. Wake up fool. Allegations doesn't automatically makes such factual.

Liar Mohammed a "terror"?! Hahhahaha!! Terror to who?

Terror to wailers like ur despicable self.

Thats probably one of the WORST spokesman we've come across in recent years. Okupe was terrible, but Liar takes GOLD in a$$hollery!

Not expected from an opposition to the renowned status quo. If u had said otherwise, then I will suspect something his wrong. Expect more knock outs from u to u fools. grin

These are your "technocrats"?!

These achievers are part of the technocrats.

Thanks for the afternoon grin

Goon, what about ngige? Any comment? Ooo I see, he is ibo like u. A bigot like u won't have any issue with him.

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by gare(f): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
ddippset:
amaechi cannot be claimed to be non dilligent simply because he helped in kicking out Jonathan. The old rhyme was 'buhari has used and dumped amaechi', the new rhyme will be 'the inclusion of Rotimi Amaechi shows that baba is not serious about corruption' wailers changing stances like professional prostitutes!
From the names on the list does it look like PMB is serious about fighting corruption, it is still going to be biz as usual, maybe they will add some level of decorum in the stealing this time not with impunity like in GEJ regime.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by daveP(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
We've been crying 'which way Nigeria'

i think 'why that way Nigeria' looks more appropriate.

He's Fighting kwara-uption, and not Corruption!!

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by phrezzz: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ballmer:

May You wail to your grave
Same with ur wife, children born and unborn.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by ddippset(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
gare:
From the names on the list does it look like PMB is serious about fighting corruption, it is still going to be biz as usual, maybe they will add some level of decorum in the stealing this time not with impunity like in GEJ regime.
Something you have to learn in life is that 99% of the human race is corrupt by default. And at the same time honest by default! It all depends on the leader in place. If a leader creates an enabling environment for his staff to be corrupt and loot, surely they would. Yes buhari is serious about corruption. If 100 devils work under buhari and he's the commander in chief of the police and the army, they won't be corrupt as long as he keeps them in check.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by smuth(m): 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
[b][size=20pt] I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.[/b][/size]

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by daveP(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
GMan650:
Some people want to see people like this on the list

Simon Peter
Andrew
James
John
Philip
Batholomew
Matthew
Thomas
Judas Iscariot
Simon the Zealot
Judas
James.

Even when Jesus wanted to pick his disciples, he didn't go to the synagogues to pick them, he picked them from the streets. Some of them were ardent sinners like Matthew(tax collector) before he called them. If Jesus could do that how much more could PMB do?
Misplaced comparism. I miss Hon Patrick's description for such a case. The pix would do for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by anonimi: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
smuth:
I am sorry for your future and that of your children...So you mean a man that openly claim that they steal because the public dont stone them (Ameachi) and a man that built a blog site for 78 million naira (fashola) plus a man that deliver lie after lie as if that is what he was born to do (lai muhammed) is now your hero and you see nothing wrong with their inclusion in the ministerial list. It is now I believe all APC supporters are under a very strong spell that is contiegeous and can be transferred to their children if not delivered.

Birds of the same feathers flock together...Buhari should shut up and stop deceiving himself and his dumb APC supporters that he is fighting corruption...he is just as Corrupt as the rest of them. Show me your friend and I will tell who you are. Idiots.

Mark my word on this day 6th Oct, 2015. It's either Buhari is impeached before the end of his tenure or the public will stone him. One thing I know for sure is that that old man called Buhari will be disgraced out of office.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2831519_stealingamaechi_jpegad74e2c90a1a5fd1bd932c3319614bc3
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by bayog20(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fools will always have something to say! All I see is Nigeria is moving on like it or not we are growing better
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:

Ngige hater. Kindly open another thread for that please. Thanks.

stop lying. Mr.

1 Like

Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by dekdek: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
patmaine:

stop lying. Mr.

Ngige hater, are u ok? What lie? Av u opened the thread?
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by anonimi: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:
fool so in ur opinion, that video sends message right? u are so daft grin grin grin
Again thats my opinion. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2711934_picmix67201592552_jpeg_jpegb6a91f298c41d26387ed159da25bdfdf
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by Gboliwe: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
bashydemy:
Stop disgracing yourself my friend, He is from Abia and the first Executive Governor of Abia state.

Ogbonnaya Onu
Ogbonnaya Onu was the first Executive Governor of Abia State, Nigeria from February 1992 to December 1993. Wikipedia
Born: December 1, 1951 (age 63), Abia, Nigeria
Nationality: Nigerian
Political party: All Progressives Congress

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogbonnaya_Onu
SMH. Ordinarily, I don't respond to educated illiterates like you. But, I had to quote this for emphasis.

Enjoy basking in your ignorance. I am not in the mood to take up an unpaid teaching job especially with you as my student.
Re: Senate President, Saraki, Reads Ministerial List: LIVE ON TVC by 9jatriot(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
GMan650:
With people wailing about this list only made me to think that which politician is incorruptible, as far as I know 'NONE'. PMB said he'll work with only those he trusts and are accountable to him. So with the efforts of Amaechi and Fashola in the past election you really think PMB will not trust these people. He trusts them so let them just continue with the screening, moreover whatever you say will not change a letter on the list so why don't you just wait for them to assume post and let's see if they'll work or not.
The fear of PDP and them wailers is that if Fashola and Amaechi are appointed they will work diligently with good results as they've done when they were governors for 8 years. It makes me wonder if PDP really wants the progress of this nation.

This makes sense. If this government succeeds as they should, the National Association of Wailers will not have anything tangible to complain about hence the need to demonize the perceived hard workers in APC and later cry wolf if things go wrong.

Nigeria will be great again no matter what any persons or group of people think and nothing they can do about it. I am tired of their constant wails and act of sabotage mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Sanwo-olu Commissions 264 Units Of Flats In Lekki / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.