Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? (10887 Views)

How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout / Airtel-fastest-ip Address-! Impove Your Internet Connection: / Starcomms Mobile Phone With Internet Connection (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Dclique(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2009
bd ntwrk, mayb
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by lynxnoon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2009
@honsule
If its a free yf account u r using it downloading wil ALWAYS be slow because d max dwnld rate u can get is 8-10KB/s (i.e 64-80kb/s)
But if u r using any of d paid yf packages den chk d proxy settings of d DAP & browser u r using ( i ges u alredy knw all dis, wel hp it helps sha)
Cheers
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by olayhincar(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2009
prof abeg give me the 411 on the zain free browsing,abeg i need am badly.freegate no they work again.my mail is
olayinka_4luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
1MB per sec. shocked
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by blacksta(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
1536 kbps

Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by damola1: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2009
how can I get FREE YF accounts?, just got this unlocked modem for HSPA/3g/3.5G connection?

Also, how can I pay for it also, since it's faster,

Meanwhile, have got USB STICK MODEM for grabs, E160 HUAWEI, up to 7.2M speed, micro sd slot, great, let me know if anyone is interested,
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by potiglo: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
otikpoko whats your connection i like that your download spead, pls who is your isap i would like to join them, just sms the name to 08033842939, potiglo@yahoo.com
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2009
That's ma speed!!Special delivery!! Gets much faster atimes.Good enough I guess!!
If anyone can beat this, then paste yours lets see.

Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2009
I use ZOOM and the speed is anything but zoom! Terrible- sometimes i feel like smashing my pc.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by pcguru(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2009
Impressive!!!
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by hackney(m): 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
We'll get there one day.

Should i get involved?  ,  ok,here goes,

(100Mbps on home pc and you can get 5Mbps  free if you have Sky Digital satelite ;10Mbps on Blackberry(Vodafone); 1.0Gbps @work)

All very quick but the work connection speed is completely instant.

No long story say no coverage or anthing like that
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by MeGaStReEt: 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2009
i Use SOMA NWTKS, mem e fast die
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by texazzpete(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2009
I had the bad luck to rent a flat in an area with abysmal network coverage.
MTN 3G turns to GPRS there. Ditto for Glo 3G.
Direct on PC no signal. Same for Hyperia. The iPnx agent tried everything to get her modem to see network, e no gree.
I'm currently managing this pathetic Starcomms iZap. Damn thing is still as slow as molasses.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by hayprof(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2009
@pete, dat ur apt. dey vez o, bt that starcomms izap try na, . .there is dis special spot in my crib, where u dnt get an inch on all netwrk service, fones just go dumb, , even wen u making calls nd u step in - that location, ur call just goes off.

Pete, hw many yrs u don pay for ur apt. make u go collect refund of the days/mnths/yrs so u can go look for service somewhere else.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Ejike3: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2009
Glo connection 7.2Mbps
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by texazzpete(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2009
@hayprof
Rent expires November. I'm getting outta there ASAP.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by MrCrackles(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2009
Trust me, breathtakingly rapid! grin

RIP Jade Defoe ~ All type grime scene top boys miss you bruv! sad
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Dondav(m): 11:06am On Apr 29, 2009
I use mtn 4 free with a very fast downloading speed.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by uchchu: 11:27am On Apr 29, 2009
Between 2.3-2.8MB/s ie about 2600kb/s
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by letustalk(m): 11:37am On Apr 29, 2009
PAPAbrowne how far now? pls i just got a nokia 5800 expmusic and i want to have it connected. i was using opera until it stopped. i must say taht i am impressed with your speed. pls how can i be guided around it?
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by allboyz(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
460? what connection is that?

i need a very fast internet connection . .and i can use to watch live matches with my laptop without it bufeering
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by djcrucifix(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2009
i don't know but the thing dey fluctuate sha.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
i have starcomms multilinks visafone all na trash i mean a great trash.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by Qrous(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
my pple,i nid the config too
i used to have dat 1 of zain b4 dem , u know, block am
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by lynxnoon(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
@damola1
i tink am interested if d price is rite wink
my ymsgr is lynxnoon
cheers
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by PapaBrowne(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
letustalk:

PAPAbrowne how far now? pls i just got a nokia 5800 expmusic and i want to have it connected. i was using opera until it stopped. i must say taht i am impressed with your speed. pls how can i be guided around it?
Letstalk, sincerely, I don't know the technicalities.
I just have this Evdo USB from multilinks. They charge me 21k/month.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by nateev1(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2009
High speed, speed not constant but very High speed most times!!
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by taxanalyst(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
I get an average of 250 Kb/s with Swift Networks. On a very good day, I get up to 400 Kb/s.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by flyuche(m): 12:53am On May 01, 2009
guys, stop quoting figures. let the screenshots do the talking!
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by DoubleN(m): 11:39pm On May 01, 2009
Starcomms anywhere between 20-60Kbps and that is on a good day.On the days when the gods are smiling i get like 120KbPS.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by pcguru(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2009
[color=#000099][/color]hmmm.
Re: What Is Your Internet Connection Speed? by hayprof(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2009
Some peepz in here just multiply transfer rates like common arithemetic, . .

Some1 said Glo @ 7.2mb/s, . .duhn, . .dats the speed of the modem. .tell me in hw many mins/secs do u download a 1mb file?

Anoda claimed 2.8+ i can only believe dat anywhere else but Naija, . .not even on d so called Swift dats delivers broadband speeds, . .lotta crap in Naija.

Mtn 3.5G Speeds can really b a hit sometimes @ D.C, . .nd if uv got the zain 7.2mbps modem wit em 3G sim, . .u him for constant download @ a impressive speed ranging 250kbps+. . .

Ah starcomms, they r stil a better bet**(don't bite me o) i enjoyed & stil enjoy em while dey upgrade because, em data customer base is on the high now, .

K, we done here. .any Objections?

Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) Price In Nigeria ( Jumia & Slot) / HTC To Unveil New Smartphones On August 30 / HOT:: Download Latest Pes 2017 Apk + Data For Android ( HD )

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104