Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle (405 Views)

Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle by xxxangel(m): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
My dear nairalanders please ignore any NL advertising data bundle as cheap as N1500 for 5GB to any network this guy's re scams most especially the one with the moniker...(DataVendor) my friend is still crying over the N1500 he sent to him for 5GB Data bundle. please be warned oooo scammers re in NL as well and mod please do something about that DataVendor of a guy thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle by Bambless1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seen.
Re: A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle by McCarlito(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
When nairalanders start scaming fellow nairalanders...... Hmmmmmmmm

Btw: How would u even imaging of buying 5GB of data for just 1500 naira.... U sef fear God......
Re: A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle by menix(m): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Why re u shy to say he scammed u, friends don suffer for nairaland oo..

Really don't know why the Mods allow these guyz..
I almost patronized that guy called Data agent abii watz that his moniker buh last minute I said to myself don't be greedy..
Re: A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle by xxxangel(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
i was abt to patronize him too wen my friend told me of his dilemma

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scamming Fellow NL In The Name Of 5GB Data Bundle by Ini22(f): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dis is unfair

(1) (Reply)

Troops Kill Over 100 Terrorists In Damaturu / No Longer The Case / Ekiti Jails 574 For Flouting Environmental Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.