Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. (24468 Views)

Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Governor El-Rufai Sitting On The Floor At A Town Hall Meeting...(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by ezeagu(m): 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Surely living in the village is better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by playahata: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Simitrendy:

APC fan tho but I gahs to talk on this grin

What's Ambode doing at Alausa?

There's hardly 2 weeks I'll not see Ambode snapping pics with Celebs

If he doesn't snap with Basket Mouth today he will snap with another celeb

The last time I heard he visited Quilox Club wink

And I said it oh! I said Lagos has no good APC gubernatorial candidate

Now Ambode is a scam

Look at The BRT lane that BRF did at Ikorodu since Ambode as entered at least BRT suppose to be there. No BRT o

Believe Ambode suppose to have contested for the Best Model in Nigeria cos he's good in Snapshots.

Traffic is crazy in Lag and our Governor they go club.

His wife dey call Kcee come show!

Tinubu has scammed Eko!

cheesy

True talk. but tinubu was not the only one. I vividly recall a certain royalty
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by asumo12: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin yes for real he was in quilox last Friday with strippers!

lipsrsealed
shizzy7:
is that news really true... But I meant other things sha.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by Vicintonsh(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
what are you saying op?
what part of ejigbo are you talking about?
infact is it the ejigbo under Alimosho LGA?
I mean the one right after NNPC and before Ikotun?
If it is, then you just wrote a big piece of shit cos the major road there is undergoing serious construction starting from cele egbe.
I dont think your street has a transformer cos where i stay, light has been constant since may 29.
i rep E-town
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by shizzy7(f): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
asumo12:
grin yes for real he was in quilox last Friday with strippers!

lipsrsealed
Chai,, Now I think he's on an unknown mission to strip Lagos from that vision of being a mega city to a nude city....

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by asumo12: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
cry God no go gree for him...

Amen!

shizzy7:
Chai,, Now I think he's on an unknown mission to strip Lagos from that vision of being a mega city to a nude city....
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Infact eh he was more than a scam,I lived in ejigbo and environs for upto 23yrs and till date its still same old story,you need to visit falana road linking omiyale road,orilowo road linking lafenwa,infact you would shake your head serzly..the worst part of t now is Ambode has nominated the so called Bamgbetan as a commissioner,.smh
oooh you also live in Ejugbo ?
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by endy231: 5:27am On Oct 07, 2015
searching4love:
[size=13pt]Are these not the same pictures of Abia state we are used to seeing undecided undecided[/size]

i can recognize one of the picz there, thats Iyana ejigbo life and direct. Ambode remains the hope.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by Firefire(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Beremx:
the same bamigbetan was named by Ambode as a commissioner nominee. The same Bamigbetan that turned Ejigbo to a deplOrable state.

Nawao!

You see why I as a full blooded Yoruba will never support anything called APC?

The daylight fraud is painful.

How can Ambode choose to appoint a failed LG chairman as a commissioner in the "Era of Change" ? (Oh, list from the god himself)

Believe me, if you move across Lagos state, you will see the deplorable state of all the hinterlands roads and some are here praising a failed government. angry

How long a time do you need to travel from your house in Ojo to Mile 2 / Orile and return amidst the wicked and over-delayed 10 lane project with delivery date shifted severally by Fashola (Blue/Red Rail), heavy traffic and deplorable road despite the huge allocation by World Bank for the project ?

Take a drive into the inner Ojo, Ajangbadi, Okokomaiko, Iyana-Ishasi, Mebamu, Ketu, etc and you will know those area are not part of Lagos.

Please, don't cross Agbara bus stop towards Badagry as that part of Lagos will be ceded to Benin Republic soon, apologies to Gunivi.

Come down to Obalende and see 'bore-holes' on the road.

The road directly facing Governor Ambode house in Ikoyi is a complete mess, except for the new interlocks starting immediately from his frontage.

When shall we see good governance in Lagos ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by asumo12: 7:49am On Oct 07, 2015
cry
Jimi would have been the best governor in Lagos!

Firefire:

How can Ambode choose to appoint a failed LG chairman as a commissioner in the "Era of Change" ? (Oh, list from the god himself)

Believe me, if you move across Lagos state, you will see the deplorable state of all the hinterlands roads and some are here praising a failed government. angry

How long a time do you need to travel from your house in Ojo to Mile 2 / Orile and return amidst the wicked and over-delayed 10 lane project with delivery date shifted severally by Fashola (Blue/Red Rail), heavy traffic and deplorable road despite the huge allocation by World Bank for the project ?

Take a drive into the inner Ojo, Ajangbadi, Okokomaiko, Iyana-Ishasi, Mebamu, Ketu, etc and you will know those area are not part of Lagos.

Please, don't cross Agbara bus stop towards Badagry as that part of Lagos will be ceded to Benin Republic soon, apologies to Gunivi.

The road directly facing Governor Ambode house in Ikoyi is a complete mess, except for the new interlocks starting immediately from his frontage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by Firefire(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2015
asumo12:
cry
Jimi would have been the best governor in Lagos!

Honestly.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by asumo12: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Na inside ejigbo I dey talk no be the ikotun Road oga shine your eye beg!

Vicintonsh:
what are you saying op?
what part of ejigbo are you talking about?
infact is it the ejigbo under Alimosho LGA?
I mean the one right after NNPC and before Ikotun?
If it is, then you just wrote a big piece of shit cos the major road there is undergoing serious construction starting from cele egbe.
I dont think your street has a transformer cos where i stay, light has been constant since may 29.
i rep E-town
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by free13: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by agentakins: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
asumo12:
grin dem get oooooooooo!

bangbetan was the ex LG chairman that man na scam...

That man just embezzled all the monies allocated for the development of Ejigbo. God will surely judge him.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by krozay(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Most of the roads like falana,ifoshi,iyana ejigbo etc are worse
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by Eleniyan15: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
nawa op

nah cele Egbe me dey stay nah....dey done dey do dos road nah.

at least you can see people working there....they gave to make drainage first before road or else every thing nah wash

even the local govt there very useless

frm Ikotun to oke afa...d road nah smooth things ooooo

chill huh

before the next raining season the road go don better

ambo promise you guyZ nah
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by skyenitan04(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
dont blame the government..there is more to it...blame the ignorant King of ejigbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by gunuvi(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

There is no need for apology bro! We in Badagry will be very happy to be carved back to the Benin Republic. The Lagos state government since 1999 has intentionally sidelined us here. No motorable road, nothing to show government presence here and that's why Badagry has always voted against the Tinubu party to show our grievances.
Ambode is a failure from the beginning coming from the list of his commissioners.
Time will tell sha. Lagos is a joke, so many media propaganda and looting here and there.
We await Fasholas grilling by the senate and I pray he is disqualified and not approved.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by Firefire(m): 11:52am On Oct 07, 2015
gunuvi:

There is no need for apology bro! We in Badagry will be very happy to be carved back to the Benin Republic. The Lagos state government since 1999 has intentionally sidelined us here. No motorable road, nothing to show government presence here and that's why Badagry has always voted against the Tinubu party to show our grievances.
Ambode is a failure from the beginning coming from the list of his commissioners.
Time will tell sha. Lagos is a joke, so many media propaganda and looting here and there.
We await Fasholas grilling by the senate and I pray he is disqualified and not approved.

My friend Gunuvi,

At the last election, Pa Lateef Jakande a son of Badagry was bought-over by BAT.

His house in Maryland was renovated to see if they would get the requested support and votes from Badagry.

You recall that the last LG chairman of Badagry, Hon. Bamigbose Hontoyon is also a complete disgrace, am happy he failed woefully at the last primaries. (I wonder why you guys have not stoned him yet ?)

I pray the deliverance of Lagos comes quickly.

16 wasteful years of AD=> AC=>ACN=> and now counting =>APC. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by asumo12: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin

There was a time he claimed he was kidnap make Lagos state government pay ransom for him $1,000,000

agentakins:

That man just embezzled all the monies allocated for the development of Ejigbo. God will surely judge him.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by gunuvi(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

My friend Gunuvi,

At the last election, Pa Lateef Jakande a son of Badagry was bought-over by BAT.

His house in Maryland was renovated to see if they would get the requested support and votes from Badagry.

You recall that the last LG chairman of Badagry, Hon. Bamigbose Hontoyon is also a complete disgrace, am happy he failed woefully at the last primaries. (I wonder why you guys have not stoned him yet ?)

I pray the deliverance of Lagos comes quickly.

16 wasteful years of AD=> AC=>ACN=> and now counting =>APC. angry
You are very correct! Hon Bamgbose was disgraced last election. He will soon be stoned and disgraced physically soon. Naija will be great!!!

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by permsec: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you know Kaura Namoda?
Not realy bro. just that i know its a remote village in zamfara. gringrin
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by alaskido(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Local government chairman should be asked what he does with the yearly allocation from the State Government. Armed robbers politician.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
poseidon12:

Lagosians are getting the leadership they deserve. We had the golden opportunity to make some changes in leadership but failed to seize that opportunity.
Your whole country is one big shiyyythole. Lagos is Paradise compared to other parts of the country. So, get your head out your ass and accept reality for what it is.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
permsec:
Not realy bro. just that i know its a remote village in zamfara. gringrin
Not anymore, Kaura Namoda is no more remote.

It's a fast developing town, yours sincerely schooled there.
Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by connectxyz: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Better now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ejigbo In Lagos: A Town Abandoned By The Government. by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Ambode has no direction for now, he's simply clueless at the moment..

Very very clueless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inuwa Yahaya: We Won't Make Mistake Like Niger Delta People / Fayose Inspecting Gallery Project At Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti's Palace(pics) / Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.