Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 (11718 Views)

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Ministerial List: Submission Of Petitions Against Nominees Begins Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Monogamy: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Screening of the ministerial nominees is to commence on Tuesday, October 13.

Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki announced the screening date after announcing the names of the nominees contained in the letter from President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said the curriculum vitae of the nominees will be circulated to the Senators ahead of the screening.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/screening-of-ministerial-nominees-begins-on-oct-13/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Bevista: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
I hope they conduct the screening with every sense of Patriotism, with less partisanship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by mars123(m): 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
im happy Amaechi, Fashola,fayemi are in there. They have a lot to prove

4 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by playahata: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wish all this interest in ministers would be transferred to state governors because their impact is easier felt by Wasiu, Uche, Idris, Tamuno, mama bomboy, Iya ibeji, etc. These so called governors should not be given any time to rest. Imagine pupils of a school in oil-rich Akwa ibom sitting on the floor!!!! And the past governor is in the senate enacting laws. Former governor of Abia included

7 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by 9jatriot(m): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
What about starting tomorrow, what exactly do these guys do apart from going on my form of recess or the other?

21 nominees and you need one whole week to go and rest before reviewing their CVs, Various HR in he world go through thousands of CV with far better results than the guys will achieve.

I can almost swear that the 1 week break is for nominees to start lobbying them for safe passage. Nonsense.

23 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
There will be a lot of lobbying and politicking before that day, I see Amaechi scaling through though.

I so love Amaechi (I hope he sees this) kiss

6 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
lalasticlala

- please can we have a peep into their CV's before the senate?
- did PMB not send their CV's along with the list?
- why does the Senate need 7days to study CV's of less than 25 persons?
- can't they put their CV's online for Senators to download and print if required?

1 Like

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Shawarmaplus(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok cool...

****U or ur friends may need us during ceremonies. Check out our profile****
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by tolexy007(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Click like if you believe that Diezani Alison-madueke would have be among the ministerial list if she had join APC 1 months to the presidential election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by tunwumi: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Clash of the titans. Make Sinators come show stuffs they are made of.

This will be titled the revenge of the Sinators season 1
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by amobyk29: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
meaning they were not screened before picking?

na wa oo..

Guys, make una give una life to Christ sha,, make we nor suffer here (earth) finish still enta hell fire go suffer again ee.

2 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by nikkiking(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Can't wait.
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by tunwumi: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by allanphash7(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tired
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by ricsman(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
what can I say

tired too

guess the nominees will have to be prepared too since they weren't aware of their names being there.

the senators will as well prepare for their"enemy" hence room for petitions
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Republlican(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Said buhari grin
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Temitoper1: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Dannyset(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Waste of people's time.
We Nigerians are the ones that give ourselves the unnecessary tension. This people don't care one bit. We anticipated this list like it's coming from one admission Registrar's office, yet it was shifted to be announced today. Now today is here and we have to wait till another today(Tuesday) before they are screened! Come on, they don't need all these hype. It's draining us unnecessarily. Have said it, our Senators are just their to eat our money, and they are shamelessly living up to it.

2 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by dandostism88(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
OK na, no wahala...
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Emperor100(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
So far the screening is carried out with the best interest of country in mind it's good. God bless Nigeria
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Fhiminana: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Somehow, my first disappointment with PMB. Thought it was worth all the waiting.
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by BashMe1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Y not do dat 2day, 2mao or sumfin. Des Senators r all lazy thwarts. jes 2 sit n screen o, e don turn factory work.
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Jarchi(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yh not today,ease the tension by letting us knw the content on the list. We need to adopt the hourly pay plan,imagine them going on break,even if they resume,not all will be in attendance while civil servants earning peanuts must rise early for work,no wonder na bag and gossip dem they sell all around.

1 Like

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Oluwatosin678(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
I hear
Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by lastpage: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
9jatriot:
What about starting tomorrow, what exactly do these guys do apart from going on my form of recess or the other?

21 nominees and you need one whole week to go and rest before reviewing their CVs, Various HR in he world go through thousands of CV with far better results than the guys will achieve.

I can almost swear that the 1 week break is for nominees to start lobbying them for safe passage. Nonsense.

That is Bukola "ole" Saraki's way of doing things!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Nopeace4dwicked: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ministers from heaven have arrived

1 Like

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by anigbajumo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Haterz,continue to pile up yer juju against Amechi,all na poo..

I knw b4 2mrrw some pple go die of heart attack coz of his name on ministerial list...

Ha ha ha ha ha.....move closer to lagoon to make it easy.wail till eternity it wnt stop Amechi to be a minister of FRN......

2 Likes

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by ifyalways(f): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Go slow and mouth action Government.

Economy. . . go slow
Job creation. . .go slow
Education, industries. . .go slow

Talk and Promises . . . Non stop locomotive train. A1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by 2rutalk1: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
mars123:
im happy Amaechi, Fashola,fayemi are in there. They have a lot to prove
Its a pity you only hear Amaechi's name on the radio. I am surprised some of you expect anything good from this man called Amaechi. If you have ever lived or stayed in Rivers State for a while, you would know that the man called Amaechi is nothing but a mere cultist. Right from his University days, he (Amaechi) has been a gangster. He rose in politics through touting and gangsterism.

1 Like

Re: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Begins On Oct 13 by Akosxxx(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
And the week after.. screening of saraki by ccb

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Also Feel The Pangs Of Recession –saraki / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) / Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.