Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead (20976 Views)

Vulture ‘Delivers’ Letter To Akwa Ibom Monarch To Quit Throne / Sikiru Adetona, Awujale Of Ijebu Is Dead / Eredo, Ijebu - The World's Largest Man-made Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by nurex01(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
ina lillahi wa inailehi rojihun
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
The rate at which our Kings and Oba die these days really called for prayers.

A pastor (I have forgotten the actual person) said we should pray against death of Obas.
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by osazeeblue01: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
I hope say all this obas no commit abomination or is it because they are not say the truth again because of money that the gods to be angry with them. They should go appeal with the gods o.
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Foremost insurance guru and monarch, Saderiren of Isonyin – Ijebu, in Ijebu North local government area of Ogun State, Oba Funsho Omo-Ogunkoya, is dead.

Oba Omo-Ogunkoya, who was officially installed as the traditional ruler of the serene and agrarian Isoyin community in May 16, 2005, died in September 28.

The deceased succeeded Oba Amos Kolawole Agbolade Ogunnuga, the first king of Isonyin, who died in 2002.

Sources close to the palace of the late monarch told The Nation that no date has been fixed for his burial, but assured that he would be buried before the end of November.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ijebu-monarch-funso-omo-ogunkoya-is-dead/

I thought Obas go into the ceiling?
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by ojeota(f): 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Who is the next monarch?
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by suwalee(f): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=38722457]Foremost insurance guru and monarch, Saderiren of Isonyin – Ijebu, in Ijebu North local government area of Ogun State, Oba Funsho Omo-Ogunkoya, is dead.

Oba Omo-Ogunkoya, who was officially installed as the traditional ruler of the serene and agrarian Isoyin community in May 16, 2005, died in September 28.

The deceased succeeded Oba Amos Kolawole Agbolade Ogunnuga, the first king of Isonyin, who died in 2002.

Sources close to the palace of the late monarch told The Nation that no date has been fixed for his burial, but assured that he would be buried before the end of November.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ijebu-monarch-funso-omo-ogunkoya-is-dead/quote i hope the aBob aku doesn't escape dis time grin
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Ilekeh(f): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
shymm3x

My condolence.
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by bigtt76(f): 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
You nor de taya for this Tiwa Private Part thing? Haba! angry

downloadwapaz:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
/
I guess this year sucks for all obabaku.

/
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2015

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Naff24(f): 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
sad
we†in kill am...
Death
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by passionate88: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hope no aboubaku? .
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Okeikpu(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Foremost insurance guru and monarch, Saderiren of Isonyin – Ijebu, in Ijebu North local government area of Ogun State, Oba Funsho Omo-Ogunkoya, is dead.

The vultures in the South West r dying slowly by slowly smiley
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Rajy00(m): 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
sad
we†in kill am...

Death
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by montezz(f): 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abobaku comes 2mind. D rate at which monarchs r dying dz days z quite alarming. Rip iku babayeye!
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Okeikpu(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
The rate at which our Kings and Oba die these days really called for prayers.
No place for the wicked Yoruba leaders. Vultures re Wetin for them... Oba Olaito Olanike Akiolu is the next grin tongue
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Did his Abobaku run?
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by onlinebethel(f): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Product Information
Simply plug this item into your car's cigarette lighter and it instantly begins to save fuel and your money. You can experience more horsepower, better acceleration, longer battery life, and cleaner emissions etc.
• Easy to carry and convenient to use.
• Start saving gas consumption by 10% to 30% immediately.
• Designed for 12V cigarette lighter sockets
• Increase your car's mileage just by plugging it into your cigarette lighter socket.
• Lower emission, low power consumption and longer battery life.
How does it work?
Just plug and save! The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.
To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's worldwide patent pending design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions.
This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuel Shark into you car’s lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working, and reminds you that you are.
HOW TO MAKE N300,000 MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING THE CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK
If you have been searching for a novel business opportunity that is easy to start and yet promises a high return on investment. Search no further! That million- Naira business opportunity is right here in front of you!
This is not a business hype! This is not about investment gimmick! It is about buy and selling. It is about selling a tangible product that you can see, feel and touch!
This product is called –CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK
I am happy to introduce the lucrative reseller opportunity of car fuel saver shark to you. This business will change your financial life within 6 months provided you are committed, determined and hardworking. Please stay with me as I take you through a detailed analysis of how to get started, the profitability and the marketing strategy that will determine your success in the business.

1 Share

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:
Rip sir.

May GEJ and his wife join you soon for looting Nigeria blind. No peace for the wicked
may u keep searching for love till u die n join d monarch. FOOL!!

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by DONSMITH123(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:
Rip sir.

May GEJ and his wife join you soon for looting Nigeria blind. No peace for the wicked

guy, are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by SmithEnemona(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:
Rip sir.

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by OnankpaBa(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:
Rip sir.

May your name follows you till eternity

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
I hope the abobaku never abscond o
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by omoseth(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
searching4love:
Rip sir.

Wishing people dead? Who does that? Grow up boi!
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by segedy: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
omo meji ni isonyin
omo kobode ogobiro
omo erin-agbo
omo sade riren

Sun re o!
....and so my king died
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Lexusgs430: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
onlinebethel:
Product Information
Simply plug this item into your car's cigarette lighter and it instantly begins to save fuel and your money. You can experience more horsepower, better acceleration, longer battery life, and cleaner emissions etc.
• Easy to carry and convenient to use.
• Start saving gas consumption by 10% to 30% immediately.
• Designed for 12V cigarette lighter sockets
• Increase your car's mileage just by plugging it into your cigarette lighter socket.
• Lower emission, low power consumption and longer battery life.
How does it work?
Just plug and save! The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.
To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's worldwide patent pending design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to having cleaner emissions.
This revolutionary technology provides consumers with an inexpensive way to save money at the gas pump and help our environment at the same time. Better yet, there are no installation charges. Just plug the Fuel Shark into you car’s lighter adapter and the blue light will let you know that the Fuel Shark is working, and reminds you that you are.
HOW TO MAKE N300,000 MONTHLY PROFIT RESELLING THE CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK
If you have been searching for a novel business opportunity that is easy to start and yet promises a high return on investment. Search no further! That million- Naira business opportunity is right here in front of you!
This is not a business hype! This is not about investment gimmick! It is about buy and selling. It is about selling a tangible product that you can see, feel and touch!
This product is called –CAR FUEL SAVER SHARK
I am happy to introduce the lucrative reseller opportunity of car fuel saver shark to you. This business will change your financial life within 6 months provided you are committed, determined and hardworking. Please stay with me as I take you through a detailed analysis of how to get started, the profitability and the marketing strategy that will determine your success in the business.

Open one of this devices up, let's see have an x-ray view of the mechanism inside!!!
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by sukkot: 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
allanphash7:
We all live to die
some people die to live.

he who loses his life shall find it and he that finds his life shall lose it

1 Like

Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by onlinebethel(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Open one of this devices up, let's see have an x-ray view of the mechanism inside!!!

I am not the manufacturer, am only a marketer
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:
When Abobaku heard of the death of the Monarch

Lmao........ grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Shymm3x: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
shymm3x

My condolence.

Lool.

I don't know this nyggah lool.

R.I.P though.
Re: Ijebu Monarch Funso Omo–Ogunkoya Is Dead by Ilekeh(f): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lool.

I don't know this nyggah lool.

R.I.P though.

lol he's still from Ijebu nau

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Female Students Recount Efforts To Avoid Circumcision In Ebonyi (photo) / Igala People: Identify Urself's / Catriona Laing Visits Ooni Of Ife [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.