Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (37957 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / Boko Haram’s Abduction Of Chibok Girls Was Real – PDP Senator, Ben Ndi-Obi / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by montezz(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lol...yes he did! Didnt u c angel lai,woli fayemi and alfa fashola on dt list?

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Flashh: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:

Barman!! One small Orijin for this guy.
You are mouthed.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by malikisah: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
tolexy007:

people like you are prob of this country...
and you are not, he he he he he
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by bigass123(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Who stole your voice

Republlican:
Lol the guys was looking for guys like Angel Gabriel Uriel Michaels but ended up seeing Judas, the Thomas grin cheesy
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by mastengsynergy: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am surprised too. It doesn't worth the wait!
He is a "Time Waister"

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Bobnotrouble: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
I smell jealousy.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki: What is this you sent to me,where are the angels?
Buhari: They are in heaven. Angel Micheal refuse to become minister of Defence.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by realmindz: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
wailing machines
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by safepassage2015: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
dekdek:
This saint Crap never emanated from Buhari instead it was concocted from wadata plaza. Buhari never promised anyone saints because he himself isn't one so it's only fools like these despicable pdp lawmakers and anyone that think likewise that will be expecting what he never promised.
Did u just admit that PMB isn't holy? Wow APC hypocrisy is classical. It reminds me of one agent of change by the name of Sen. Bukola Saraki (before April 2015) that turned to a criminal when he declared his Senate Presidency candidacy(after April 2015). Now u admit PMB is unholy so what has actually changed?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by eedriyz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
This list is still the best in recent times... If they bring those saints again, you will start shouting "marginalization". Better go lock up

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by OKUCHI11(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
eleojo23:
This APC govt is good at making much noise about nothing.
After all the hyping and suspense, the list was not worth the wait.
I am waiting for a Thomas Sankara to rule this country.....fi an Iron fisted hand like Kim of North Korea ......that is what Nigeria needs not all these demonstration of craziness called DEMOCRACY

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by OKUCHI11(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
eleojo23:
This APC govt is good at making much noise about nothing.
After all the hyping and suspense, the list was not worth the wait.
I am waiting for a Thomas Sankara to rule this country..... an Iron fisted hand like Kim of North Korea ......that is what Nigeria needs not all these demonstration of craziness called DEMOCRACY
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Utchgirl(f): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
human beings can also be saints. the last time i checked you must die before u be saint

Hv u heard of Idioms / Idiomatic expression ?

Saints r used here nt jus 4 d literal meaning bt 2 show Spotless. So in other words ,wht Nwaoboshi mean is dt he tot Buhari wuld hv picked spotless politicians. A gud example is Amechi and Fashola. These two men r nt spotless ie they dnt hv clean hands whn it comes 2 politics or dia character is questionable politicswise.

I'm jus trying 2 bring home point.

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by officialgeorge(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
funkiebully:

Why will buhari rush to b minister of petroleum when he can fit in as minister of defence as a retired general?
God bless u and give u quadplets....see good piont...upon d security treat we dy face nw nah ministry of petroleum enter him mind to minister ole...

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by harristo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
eleojo23:
It's only a naive person that will be surprised by the names on the list.
If anyone was expecting Buhari not to include the names of people who funded his campaign, that person must be very gullible.

And only a naive person will think some other Nigerian is better than any person on that list.
There are no saints in Nigerian, and Buhari knows this.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by anytexy: 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
ajepako:
It's still PDP recycled as APC except for a few ones like Lie Muhammed and fashola

So, where is the 'change'?

Except they want us to believe they have become 'saints and pious' by virtue of their decamping..

PDP is extremely bad, but the crop of ministers Buhari nominated should have been forwarded on the day of his inauguration

I see no difference..

Absolutely none..
Exactly. I keep saying it Apc is PDP vis vasa na the same people. Am not one of the gullibles.....
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by kema01(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hw can d wailing wailers identify a saint?... I'm happy 2see Amaechi name among d list.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by lastpage: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dannyset:
Nonsense!
If there is anything I have say to over and over again, I will still say am ashamed of PDP. This same set of corrupt party cleared Koro with is EkitiGate Saga when Senators from his State disagreed with his nomination. For someone with that kind of atrocity to even be nominated should even bring shame to who nominated him. But na lie, everything goes in Nigeria.
Now, looking for saint. Is this Senator referring to the likes of Deziani, Orubebe, Koro etc as saints? He should leave the saint issue for Nigerians to discuss that. PDP is not worthy to contest that. They brought us into the mess we are currently in.

They are just irredeemable mor@ns!
It's now that Nwabaoshi fool knows that 'take a bow and passed" is EVIL?
Its is now that they suddenly realised that doing "a thorough screening job" is important?

I tire for these double-faced devils in PDP.

If not for scallywags like this, Nigeria wont be experiencing disgrace in the U.K right now when Dezzianni Allison Madueke turned her Mother to a currency trafficker!

Lastpage!
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Editor1:
And we had to wait four months for this familiar faces.

Am so so disappointed in this Buhari!!

He didn't spend four months to get ministers but rather to have time to compile briefings from all those ministries in order to know how they've been working and track the loopholes through which revenue was lost in all these ministries. He said it June and Garba Shehu recently repeated it. He always knew the 36 people he wants; just that he felt he shouldn't start work before identifying some problems (so that his men won't continue the rubbish)

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by saintkel(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
I even tot my great grand dad who is a saint will make d list...... Smh
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Simitrendy:

Another Wailing Wailer calling himself a Senator

“We have seen the names. I don’t know what to
say because we were expecting saints.”
Mo

Imagine what you said Senator Suya

These candidate are more credible and accountable than those rogue The Past Administration brought e.g Obanikoro

A rogue, an ineptitude man, a man with a shallow brain.

A man who s so disorder and has a lackadaisical attitude concerning himself and his own party.

Believe me Buhari has done well by bringing Accountable peoples I mean prominent people.

All those former minister during that clueless man time

Where are they now

Few are enjoying

Many of them are facing the consequences of d evil they v done.

"Buhari has found d saint in his own eyes and they are saints!".

Quote Me Anywhere

Off to d next one

Wailing Wailers. grin

As it stands you wail more than the wailers
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by diegwu01: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
FACT:
Everyone crying about this list is a GEJ supporter

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Bdemmy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saint abi?

Don't worry, next time he'll pick Saint Janet of the Holy Bottles Cathedral.

Mugus!

What won't these frustrated naysayers complain about?

Today it's about appointment of notherners,
Tomorrow is about picking non-saints as ministers.

You know what...
Why not just die.

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by harristo(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Utchgirl:

Hv u heard of Idioms / Idiomatic expression ?

Saints r used here nt jus 4 d literal meaning bt 2 show Spotless. So in other words ,wht Nwaoboshi mean is dt he tot Buhari wuld hv picked spotless politicians. A gud example is Amechi and Fashola. These two men r nt spotless ie they dnt hv clean hands whn it comes 2 politics or dia character is questionable politicswise.

I'm jus trying 2 bring home point.

You are naive if you think that there is a single politician or technocrat in Nigeria
that is spotless and has clean hands.
From youth Nigerians are already engaging in corrupt practices.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by tonymorris: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Please need anything from jumia without shipping costs in lagos contact me @ 08170736942 or BBM me 29943BBB
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by diegwu01: 3:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
FACT;
Every Ex Governor on the List, performed very well as a Governor.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
pinkiberry:
human beings can also be saints. the last time i checked you must die before u be saint
...they must die of poverty. And the poor does not have the means to fund Buhari's presidential campaign against the Men called Atiku and Jonathan...
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Nellybii: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
freshness2020:
Let's wait for Christmas, maybe the 3,wisemen will locate the direction of the remainder Saints. Naija haf sufad. grin grin grin grin

The last time I checked, you weren't a Nigerian so what are you concerned about?
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by apolonius(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mr Peter is so used to the notorious criminals and determined looters of his Peoples Destruction Party that he now believes everyone is not different.

Mr Buhari has picked accomplished and competent Nigerians to build the Nigeria the PDP destroyed for years.
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by AprokoMan: 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nwa-Puzzy-shi are you a saint?

at least, she's not as useless as ur scar-faced iyabo whoring mother

Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by asapeola(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
even before opening this page, I already knew where the person would come from!
Re: We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator by Dannyset(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
lastpage:

They are just irredeemable mor@ns!
It's now that Nwabaoshi fool knows that 'take a bow and passed" is EVIL?
Its is now that they suddenly realised that doing "a thorough screening job" is important?

I tire for these double-faced devils in PDP.

If not for scallywags like this, Nigeria wont be experiencing disgrace in the U.K right now when Dezzianni Allison Madueke turned her Mother to a currency trafficker!

Lastpage!

My brother! This is the problem we find ourselves courtesy PDP. If anybody is talking about SAINT, it should be Nigerians and not PDP. And this Senator too accompanied a charged Saraki to court and he's talking about saints. It's a shameful situation.

Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll / Loe Ogor Emerges Minority Leader, House Of Reps.