Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,274 members, 7,864,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Politics Of Sex - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of Sex (824 Views)

The "Yoruba Summit" And The Politics Of Ignorance / Peter Obi, Anambrans And The Politics Of Hate! (lengthy But Worth Reading) / The Politics And Insincerity Of Bailout Funds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Politics Of Sex by holysina(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
NOTE: this is entirely my opinion, so if u wish to turn it upside down it is entirely ur own opinion grin

1. POLITICS OF THE CREATOR

God made it clear that sex is for married couple and for the purpose of procreation, he knows they is some kind of pleasure when a man see the body of a woman, and that moment when a man is about to come is the height of ecstasy, and God knows that man will abuse sex if he allows it for every one so, he simply cautioned it to those who are married. thus, making it a privillege for only the married, and since then sex has become a politics on its own because every one wants to try it.

2. POLITICS OF THE DEVIL

devil noticed that human likes been excited, and best way to make both man and woman excited is through employing sex. the devil plays the politic of sex through playing tricks with the human mind. when a man thinks more about the opposite sex it is easy for these tricks to work on them. the devil makes u understand that u can always ask God for forgiveness once u furnicate, and he twist ur mind by telling u that God is a merciful one. another politics of the devil is to always send pretty girls to you. imagine that girl you have been eyeing for a long time in your compound coming to your room withount panties (this type of politics is called seduction) she flaunts her all riped and gloamy breast to ur viewinng pleasure, then this thought comes to ur mind 'just do it and apologies to God later'. this type of politics always get u into trouble, either she comes back later to tell you am pregnant or u find yourself constantly under her pant trying to release wink

3. POLITICS OF THE MAN.

men are more despirate for sex this day that they can go to any length to get it. ladies try to know when a man is playing politic of sex with ur brain. that moment he call u more often than usual, buys u gift as if his life depends on the gift, he tries to get ur attention at all cost, he calls u angel even when u know u aint pretty, he sugar talks u, he always want u to come visit, he always wants more, some times he gets angry unecessary just to make u yield. this guys are smart and knows how to play this politics to get under ur skirt, the best way to beat them to their game is to be a better politican. when a guy is getting angry uncessary learn how to get angrier, if he squize his face rumple yours. always be ahead of him in that matter else you will end being a political sex tool in the hands of guys before you finally meet mister right.

4. POLITICS OF THE WOMAN.

women this days have found a way to make a furtune out of guys without actually been laid most times. guys be smart enough to know when a lady is playing politic of sex with your heard.I was at lungansk in ukrain one day with a friend of mine, he was talking to this naija babe who is studying medicine in lugansk medical school, we all got home after some shopping, the next morning my guy was telling me the type of demands and promise the babe made him promise b4 he could do anything was danm too much and the worst was at that ungodly moment when he is concentrating all his energy to come that is when she will say wait 'will you get me these or that' and in some cases he will say yes or maybe grin grin. thes has become the trend these days. when ever a ladies start asking for these and that, shoping here and they all on ur credit card, watch it, that momemt when your high and in the state of ecstasy and she say wait lets talk watch it. this type of ladies will play politics with your brain and if eventually u succeed in getting her laid, at that awkward moment she will tell u 'dont release inside' whats the excence of sex if you dont release inside! the main pleasure is when u come inside and some few moment after u release inside .

OOO MY GENERATION WHY HAS SEX BEEN POLITICISED.
feel free to add yours
Re: The Politics Of Sex by donTbone(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Re: The Politics Of Sex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Brb
Re: The Politics Of Sex by NobleAky(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
I know one man for the car battery that the prefect refused to write the names of the noise makers. Bimpi is a love and tootpick and Buhari is a ministerial petroleum and he released ontop of her
Re: The Politics Of Sex by baralatie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
technically it can be left in the politics section!
Re: The Politics Of Sex by drauj(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
Captivity of Negativity. We are captives of our own identities.
Re: The Politics Of Sex by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Politics of monthly period. Smart ladies know men like sex so much and most of the time don't take no for an answer. So they are most romantic and love the company of their sex loving partner when their period is running. They keep playing along with their fun loving dude, making their various fun time requests and getting the " so be it" approvals. Only to hear," don't rush it dear,....my visitor is around"!

1 Like

Re: The Politics Of Sex by holysina(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Alaanyihaji:
Politics of monthly period. Smart ladies know men like sex so much and most of the time don't take no for an answer. So they are most romantic and love the company of their sex loving partner when their period is running. They keep playing along with their fun loving dude, making their various fun time requests and getting the " so be it" approvals. Only to hear," don't rush it dear,....my visitor is around"!

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin epic wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Governance: House To Set Up 11 New C’ttees, Ishaku Appoints 112 Aides / Femi Falana Has Started His Bad Belle Politics Oncemore / WHY ARE YORUBA PEOPLE LIKE THIS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.