Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

How To Make Money With Www.oxl.com.ng - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With Www.oxl.com.ng (1190 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Moving is Easier with www.hypertechmover.com / How to Make Money With eCommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Www.oxl.com.ng by chapatti: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
www. as it were, is an online exchange which does its operations on an online local classifieds marketplace through accessing the internet and through the OXL apps on your mobile phones

According to research, , operates in 40 about countries of the world. These offices operations in Brazil, Argentina, India, Indonesia, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Switzerland, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Thailand, Philippines, Pakistan, Kazakhstan etc.

OXL, was originally founded in March 2006 by two giant Internet entrepreneurs in the persons of Fabrice Grinda and Alec Oxenford. But as it is now, OXL is owned by global media and digital company Naspers.

So today, OXL is offering you a good money making platform where you can buy any goods and product and still sell it your own way or price. It could be an old stuff or new stuff which you just want to do away with. OXL is here to help you do that. As it were, you can a little stuff of your like your Radio set or your big house.

So for everyone who wish to make good use of this wonderful opportunity to make money online from their old/new stuffs and are still entitled to keep the whole commission.

One unique thing about this OLX thing is that it works with your locality. This means that, whenever you want to post an offer, you have the right to make a choice of choosing the area you are or want to sell your product in.

With that option the buyer and the seller have the following benefits.

At least the buyer and the seller will have the chance to Meet one on one

The buyer will have to see the exact product he wants to buy

The seller collects cash rather than payment to the bank.

Now lets talk business. I want to show the simple method i have been using to make money online via www.oxl.com.ng. These methods are very simple. What i do is simple. I buy some god products which are hot cake in the market, then i resell at a higher price at OXL. It is that simple. Some of these products i buy are very cheap, and when i sell, i sell on a higher price.

How to Start Making on OXL.com

1. All that is required from you is to simply log www.http://,
2. You will have to be Registered with them and choose

3. You have to click "my location"

This is a testimony of a friend who have made money through oxl.com.ng.

He said this. "i simply logged in to www.http:// I searched for the item I wanted to buy (bold 4). I saw a lot of blackberry bold 4, the sellers, the day they posted the item and their contact. So I decided to call the sellers and ask about the item in offer and if it has issues. To my amazement, most of the people I called where giving me the “I have sold it” and “sold” responses. And if it might amaze you like I was, the items were posted less than 3 days ago. I heard to choose another location closer to where I was and searched again. This time I was eventually lucky after the usual “I have sold it” response. I found one who just put his phone on offer for #8k. I negotiated with the guy but he insisted on the price and I arranged for a meeting the next day.
Click link this to start making money on OXL >>> www-oxl-com-ng/">How To Make Money With www.oxl.com.ng
Re: How To Make Money With Www.oxl.com.ng by lammie21(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
I thought you had sense but unfortunately, non was found

(1) (Reply)

Konga.com Is So Annoying. / Need Plastic Packaging Company/dealers / Save Cost: Change Your Car,truck Tyres @ Import Prices Upon Delivery.08061517189

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.