Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) (2653 Views)

5burner Gas With Big Oven,hot Plate,shawarma Maker / Classy Shawarma To Be Served At Your Events And Weddings / Sales of All Household Items, Interior Decors And Furniture. Gwarinpa, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by dremark2613(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
So I was in gwarinpa driving down to Charlie boy area (Abuja people will know this place) and then nature called, I had to put food in my belly. I saw different food outlets, but they sold swallow mostly ( me I be ajebo). I decided to drive into a small garden like sit out on that road, and I saw an orange structure positioned there. I inquired as normal what they had to sell. They said (Shawarma, chicken and chips, barbecue, smoothies/fresh juices, noodles) I ordered noodles, but the sales guy there just suggested I tried the shawarma, that it was the best I'll ever have and that if I didn't like it he will give me back my money. I had nothing to lose so I obliged. 5 minutes later I'm munching on the tastiest wrap ever rolled. (Omo the shawarma maaaaake sense) I couldn't but tell the guy to make another one (to impress my woman, she gon love me tonight). I was embarrassed because I saw the way he looked at me like "oga I no know say e sweet like that o". Lol. Anyway, try the flames grill and takeout shawarma in gwarinpa. You won't regret it. Their address is listed below....Thank me later;

Flames Grill and Takeout
Gwarinpa Leisure bar and kitchen
Before 7th avenue junction
Adj purple tulip hotel.
Gwarinpa
07037842540 (order then collect)

I've attached their Logo

Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by ayoola648(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
u just wan use style advertise ..

3 Likes

Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by seoxpert(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bahd Guy

1 Like

Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by 4stylz: 6:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Can I buy agege bread there too

1 Like

Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by kolokolobi(m): 6:33am On Oct 07, 2015
You've dropped a challenge. I'm gonna go out of my way to try it out within one week. I will also put out my service experience here as it is.
Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by chiagozie1: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mr dre...this world is really a small place.my girlfriend told me to give your joint a trial all the way from awka
i never knew you where a nairalander...lol
Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by dremark2613(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2015
kolokolobi:
You've dropped a challenge. I'm gonna go out of my way to try it out within one week. I will also put out my service experience here as it is.

Pls share your experience of the taste here once you give it a try. I'm sure our taste experiences will tally
Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by dremark2613(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2015
chiagozie1:
Mr dre...this world is really a small place.my girlfriend told me to give your joint a trial all the way from awka
i never knew you where a nairalander...lol

Really? thats nice. She told you the right thing. You dey Abj?
Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by dremark2613(m): 8:52am On Oct 14, 2015
ayoola648:
u just wan use style advertise ..

Dunno what you talking about sir grin
Re: Have You Guys Tried Flames Grill Shawarma In Gwarinpa?)) by kolokolobi(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2015
dremark2613:

Pls share your experience of the taste here once you give it a try. I'm sure our taste experiences will tally
Let me just clear my desk I'll do within 72 hours and I'll surely share.

(1) (Reply)

Aso Ebi Decorated Car / 100% No Loss, Non Repainting Indicator For Binary Options Only. FREE!! / CHEAPEST MTN, ETISALAT DATA @ 1GIG (MTN) = #1200, 1GIG (ETISALAT) = #1200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.