Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,277 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. (923 Views)

How To Make Money From Linkedin Publishing Tool / You Can Make Sales From Linkedin Publishing Tool - Here Is How / Investment Inflow Into Nigeria Rises By 95% To $1.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
According to a class action suit, a U.S court just ordered LinkedIn to pay $13 million for spamming it's users.

According to Wall street journal, a class action suit claimed that LinkedIn sent unauthorised emails reminders about it's "add connections" program.

If you are a LinkedIn user, you may have consented to the company to send an email invitation your contacts to connect with you. However, if an invitation is not accepted, LinkedIn then sends two reminders to your contacts.

The court found that although users consented to using their contacts, members did not consent to sending reminders.

Check source on how to make your claims if you are a LinkedIn user www.gidilink..com
Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
And the catch is it doesn't matter your location as long as you've been on LinkedIn for the period in review and you activated the add connections feature then you will qualify for the compensation.
Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by arbitrage: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
According to a class action suit, a U.S court just ordered LinkedIn to pay $13 million for spamming it's users.

According to Wall street journal, a class action suit claimed that LinkedIn sent unauthorised emails reminders about it's "add connections" program.

If you are a LinkedIn user, you may have consented to the company to send an email invitation your contacts to connect with you. However, if an invitation is not accepted, LinkedIn then sends two reminders to your contacts.

The court found that although users consented to using their contacts, members did not consent to sending reminders.

Check source on how to make your claims if you are a LinkedIn user www.gidilink..com

From millions of users, you may not get up to $1,500 per person. That reminds me of class action suit against PayPal in 2005 when my portion was just $8 to claim. My PayPal account was not yet verified in status then and I needed to do that before my $8 would be credited in to my account. The day I got my Intercontinental Bank MasterCard to link to my PayPal was the day the claiming of the money ended. Unluckily, I was on a trip that day and when I got to my destination country the next day, the money has been reversed by PayPal from my unverified account. So, I did not get the $8 in my PayPal again after I verified it with the ICB MasterCard.
Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Yes you are right arbitrage but according to estimates, there may not be up to one millions persons making a claim because not all LinkedIn users activated that feature within the set period covered by this claim.

So maybe there's a possibility of each person getting less or even more.
Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by mrkels(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
So how do I make a claim?

Been with them since 2008 I think.
Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by seoxpert(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
mrkels:

Yes, how do we make claims?

Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
mrkels:

I posted the link here gidilink..co.ke/2015/10/claim-up-to-1500-from-linkedin.html?m=1

See rich boyz hustling for more money lol! grin
Re: You Can Claim Up To $1,500 From Linkedin. by Logansmith: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Social media and account management are the two most important components for your business. Sales intelligence tools can help you identify the most valuable accounts, find out insights about your customers, and engage your prospects.

(1) (Reply)

How To Distribute To Street Vendors? / Nitel/mtel Buyer To Begin Operation In March - Punch / Naira Strengthens, Trades N360-367 On The Black Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.