Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp (1099 Views)

Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) / BREAKING NEWS: Super Eagles Draw Argentina Again / Wife To Vincent Eyeama’s Brother Dies Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by starlight101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
The Super Eagles captain was kicked out of the team’s camp in Belgium after falling out with the technical crew and coach Sunday Oliseh on Tuesday, three days after burying his ... The simmering problem in the camp of the Super Eagles between coach Sunday Oliseh and captain Vincent Enyeama boiled over on Tuesday when the goalkeeper was kicked out of the team;s hotel. Enyeama arrived camp after Monday’s deadline, having been permitted to report late following Saturday’s burial of his mother in Akwa Ibom. A month ago, the goalkeeper failed to report to camp in Abuja for the Super Eagles’ Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania, only for news to break that he had lost his mother. However, it seems there will be no way back for him now as he was kicked out by security on Tuesday from the Verviers Hotel. Officials in the Super Eagles camp told Goal that Ahmed Musa has now been named as captain ahead of returnee John Obi Mikel. Goal also learnt that Oliseh was unnerved by the decision of Victor Moses not to come for the game and that the winger might not be called up again in his reign. More to follow… www.goal.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by EgusiSoup: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
lalasticlala I wonder why this is not on front page oh. The news is confirmed on goal.com oh!
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by menix(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Left for me Nigeria should disband super eagles for 10yrs..

Probably by then Okocha nd Kanu incarnate will have emerged..
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by NobleAky(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
I know one man for the car battery that the prefect refused to write the names of the noise makers. Bimpi is a love and tootpick and Buhari is a ministerial petroleum and he released ontop of her
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
starlight101:
The Super Eagles captain was kicked out
of the team’s camp in Belgium after
falling out with the technical crew and
coach Sunday Oliseh on Tuesday, three
days after burying his ...
The simmering problem in the camp of the
Super Eagles between coach Sunday Oliseh
and captain Vincent Enyeama boiled over
on Tuesday when the goalkeeper was
kicked out of the team;s hotel.
Enyeama arrived camp after Monday’s
deadline, having been permitted to report
late following Saturday’s burial of his
mother in Akwa Ibom.
A month ago, the goalkeeper failed to
report to camp in Abuja for the Super
Eagles’ Africa Cup of Nations qualifier
against Tanzania, only for news to break
that he had lost his mother.
However, it seems there will be no way
back for him now as he was kicked out by
security on Tuesday from the Verviers
Hotel.
Officials in the Super Eagles camp told
Goal that Ahmed Musa has now been
named as captain ahead of returnee John
Obi Mikel.
Goal also learnt that Oliseh was unnerved
by the decision of Victor Moses not to
come for the game and that the winger
might not be called up again in his reign.
More to follow… www.goal.com
yes am with oliseh on this, insubordination and stubbornness should not be tolerated.

Wish he shuts the door for Victor moses.
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by EgusiSoup: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
NobleAky:
I know one man for the car battery that the prefect refused to write the names of the noise makers. Bimpi is a love and tootpick and Buhari is a ministerial petroleum and he released ontop of her

What about the mountain of the woman that Obama is what olamide this Heineken that is not make all the Genesis of this Egusi? undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
Enyeama should stop behaving like Akpabio angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by NobleAky(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:

What about the mountain of the woman that Obama is what olamide this Heineken that is not make all the Genesis of this sand? undecided
exactly what i was saying and telling them including Buhari yesterday at that airport junction that cashew nut is that san san is too much in the country and that Obasanjo is a bad and cough too much...even sef Philip read em...em spaghetti water proof without condom!
My brother this thing dey pain well well...i tell u
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by safarigirl(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Reading on twitter that Oliseh kicked him out cuz he questioned why Ahmed Musa was made Captain over him
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by EgusiSoup: 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
NobleAky:
exactly what i was saying and telling them including Buhari yesterday at that airport junction that cashew nut is that san san is too much in the country and that Obasanjo is a bad and cough too much...even sef Philip read em...em spaghetti water proof without condom!
My brother this thing dey pain well well...i tell u

The worse thing is that the osmosis Geneva nearly buhari watered differentiate marital fire indigo coming over does the almost both the half population is something we shall nearly worry yesterday. Nigeria is not entering. I just tire sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by samueld0(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
One chance
Re: BREAKING NEWS Super Eagle Expell Eyeama From Camp by NobleAky(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
EgusiSoup:

The worse thing is that the osmosis Geneva nearly buhari watered differentiate marital fire indigo coming over does the almost both the half population is something we shall nearly worry yesterday. Nigeria is not entering. I just tire sad
...it happened in China too when Chung jhung squatted in the on the ice cream and the wife of the president messed while laughing: when asked she replied ‎ابل ابلابليسيىااااىرلالاىبغاةياباتنةوورتغ‎ it was terrible my brother

(1) (Reply)

10 Highest Paid Players In La Liga So Far This Season / Chelsea Predicted Line-up Against Man City In F.A Cup Fifth Round / Are Betting Vritual Games Repeated? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.