Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality (8267 Views)

How Is Your Experience With The New "Google GO" App? / New Google Datally App Help You Save Data, Track Wifi And More / Virtual Reality: Welcome To Google Cardboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by augster(m): 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Leopantro:

Trust me, it's wonderful. Will be available from next week and it's very cheap. All questions about it will soon be answered.
cool...i just slammed on the follow button cheesy
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by destino24(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Leopantro:

Trust me, it's wonderful. Will be available from next week and it's very cheap. All questions about it will soon be answered.
Following
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
WHAT IS GOOGLE CARDBOARD?

Google Cardboard is a complete virtual reality platform. It is essentially an app and a viewer containing a couple of lenses held a certain distance from a smartphone screen. When viewed through those lenses, it creates a virtual reality, the smartphone screen appears to be 3-D.

HUH, VIRTUAL REALITY?

An artificial generated environment consisting of images and sounds that is affected by the actions of a person who is experiencing it. It not only creates a life like scenario for the user to experience but also provides an opportunity for the user to interact with the environment as if it were real.

SERIOUSLY, WHAT CAN IT DO?

It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words. Imagine if you were in the picture, you could-
1. Ride on a virtual roller coaster, experiencing the speed and the vertigo.
2. See in details locations and places you have always wanted to visit.
3. Explore underwater wrecks while avoiding sharks.
4. Experience fear in a whole new level in a haunted house.
5. Explore the nerve pathways of a deranged human mind.
6. Plays 3-D games in a completely different pattern.

BUT I HAVE VIDEO GAMES AND MOVIES THAT CAN DO THAT?

No matter how interesting a movie or a game is, the peripheral vision will always acknowledge the edge of the television. Once the line of vision does not include what you were focusing on, the experience loses its appeal and mental concentration reduces. With the Google cardboard, field of vision is immersed into the experience. Imagine watching a fight scene in a movie; you can look away and see the walls within the room of the fight scene, not the walls in your living room.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

A Google Cardboard app splits the smartphone display image into two, one for each of your eyes. The effect produces a solid or three dimensional image that completely fills your field of vision, and immerses you into a virtual world. The viewer, into which the phone is inserted, combines the two images into one. Certain components in the phone orient the screen such that the screen adjust the view of what you see no matter where the head turns to.

SO, WHY GOOGLE CARDBOARD VIEWER?

1. Experience the world of 3-D from the comfort of your home
2. No extra equipment required; just your phone and a viewer
3. Affordable; compared to Oculus Rift ($350) or Samsung’s Gear VR headsets ($200)
4. Sturdy and portable.

AWESOME, SO WHAT DO I NEED?
1. A phone that runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or newer.
2. Google cardboard app installed in the phone
3. Phone must have gyroscope capability (not mandatory)
4. Phone must respond to a magnet

Some android phones do not have gyroscope capability. A simple way to check is to install an app called Magnetometer from the play store. Place the phone on a table and start the app. Then, using a magnet, move it around the edges of the phone but do not touch the phone with the magnet. A degree of deflection will be recorded by the app if the phone supports gyroscope capability. If the meter doesn’t deflect, the phone does not have the capability. The Google cardboard viewer can still be utilized but will limited functionality.

BUT I USE AN IPHONE/ WINDOWS PHONE?

Although initially made for android phones, the Google cardboard app has been upgraded to be utilized on IPhone and windows phone that have gyroscope capability. The first version of Cardboard could fit phones with screens up to 5.7 inches (140 mm) and used magnets as input buttons, which required a compass sensor in the phone. An updated design released at Google I/O 2015 works with phones up to 6 inches (150 mm) and replaces the magnet switch with a conductive lever that triggers a touch event on the phone's screen for better compatibility across devices. A port of the Google Cardboard demonstration app to Apple's iOS mobile operating system was released at the same conference.

BUT WINDOWS PHONE DOESN’T HAVE GOOGLE CARDBOARD APP?

Windows does have alternative apps that produce the same effect; search the windows store for “VR”, “VIRTUAL REALITY” or “SIMULATION”. You can also visit this URL to experience an online 3-D video.
http://vr.chromeexperiments.com

BEFORE I GET THE VIEWER, COULD I GET A 3-D EXAMPLE ON MY ANDROID PHONE?

1. Go to the play store, search for “SEAWORLD VR 2”. Install and play. Click on “3D” (cube picture at the far left) and when it loads move the phone around.
2. Go to the play store, search for “JURASSIC DINO VR”. Install and play. Click on “NORMAL MODE”.

ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS TO USING THE VIEWER?

1. The viewer contains very strong magnets capable of affecting pace makers. Handle with care
2. It is capable of causing “VR sickness” i.e. the video can be so real it can induce vertigo and dizziness but not in all cases. It is recommended that the viewer is utilized while sitting.
3. Not suitable for children under the age of 5 because of “2”.
4. Keep in mind that Google Cardboard won't turn any app into a 3D experience.

VERY INTERESTING BUT AS A BUSINESS MAN/WOMAN, HOW CAN I USE IT TO MAKE MONEY?

“You are only limited by your imagination”. Welcome to photosphere

REAL ESTATE : have a high class property or landscape a client is interested in but have difficulty setting up an onsite survey? No problem. Using a capable phone, take a 360 degree view of various locations on the site and send it to the client. Better yet, use 3-D Google earth to get a bird’s eye view of the site. Take the client on a guided tour of the rooms of the property he/she can view from the comfort of his/her home. For an example, click on the GUIDED TOUR of the largest castle in the world in the Google cardboard app.

ARCHITECT: with modern software, 3-D models of building can be created. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your client could appreciate every room, staircase and structure before the foundation is laid? Turn your drawings into 3-D structures or make a gallery of different structures utilizing just your phone.

ENGINEERING: planning a field trip for a large class of interns? Comparing components or structures and pictures just wouldn’t do? Explaining the mechanisms of a delicate machine that scare and expensive? Why don’t you view a 3-D model of the structure or location? Cut down on logistics and travel expenditures. For example, below is a photosphere picture mars rover on Mars and the lunar landing as well as the insides of a washing machine.

INTERIOR DECOURATOR : there’s a big difference between pictures and seeing the actual decor. Take your interested buyers on a guided tour of your painting gallery or your collections from the comfort of their homes. Take your business to the next level and go virtual. For example, below is a photosphere picture of the interior of Saint Paul Cathedral in London.

TOURISM: want to experience Yankari game reserve or Obudu cattle ranch but pictures just don’t cut it? Showcase a 360 degree, breath taking view of the top of Zuma rock, waterfalls in Cross River or explore Olumo rock with your phone. For example, below is a photosphere 360 degree view of the mono rail from Sandia Peak in New Mexico and the view of from a hot air balloon ride over Seattle, Washington.

ADVERTISMENT/ JOUNALISTS/MEDICAL STUDENTS/FASHION DESIGNERS:

With apps such as NYT-VR (New York times newspaper), Virtual Tour by AMFI ( fashion designers/ advertisement), INMIND VR (Psychiatry), the world of virtual reality is here to stay and growing.

browse through some pictures here http://pages.swcp.com/~adric/pano/

FINALLY
The cardboard can now be utilized to play SOME PC games in 3D,. compatible games include
GZ3Doom
Dear Esther
Crysis 2
Amnesia, Dark descent ( the game is scarry enough in 2D)
Rise of Flight
Condor gliding simulator
Arma 2
Dirt 3
stay tuned for more info

2 Likes

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
INSPIRED BY GOOGLE – CARDBOARD VIEWER

This is a structure through which 3-D videos can be viewed on a smartphone in which the Google cardboard app has been installed.

WHY DID YOU DO IT?

Google introduced the world to 3-D capability in 2014. A year later and Nigerians are yet to appreciate the full 3- D potentials of the device they make calls with. Checking online, I found out the viewer was made of cardboard which seemed easy to make but came with a hefty price. Having experienced a 3-D TV and cinema, the thought of my phone being able to do the same was too good to miss.

HOW DID YOU DO IT?

Got the complex plan from the Google website and modified it to suit my desire. Tried to utilize as much local materials as possible and did extensive research on producing it.

WHAT MODIFICATIONS DID YOU DO?

1. The official Google cardboard viewer consist of 6 components which must be assembled by the user before use. Mine comes pre-assembled with no confusing components.
2. As stated by Google, the viewer can be used for a limited period of time before it becomes unusable. Mine is made to last much longer.
3. The cardboard material in the official cardboard is light and flexible. As shown in the picture below, my viewer can carry an XBOX 360, a Nintendo GameCube, a laptop and a portable DVD player.
4. Google “Google cardboard” and you will notice a monotonous khaki brown color. I decided to add colors to spice it up.
5. Compared to the official Google cardboard, mine is cheaper.

BUT YOUR VIEWER IS LARGER

Due to the modification I made and the lens I got locally, the focal length of the lens determined the length of the viewer. However, the size will soon reduce to normal.

WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR VIEWER?

As shown in the picture below, each viewer comes in a custom made package which is unique. The package has a crossword puzzle with the names of my personal top 10 VR apps with the first 5 apps already outlined. Also, each viewer is assembled and double checked by me. Finally, the official Google cardboard had 5 phones it was compatible with, my viewer was made to work with any phone that has a gyroscope capability that has Google cardboard app installed.

WHAT’S THE FUNCTION OF THE MAGNET?

The little magnet on the side is actually a quite ingenious design aspect of Google Cardboard. There are two magnets in close contact to each other. In the rest position, the gyroscope will not detect any change in the strength of the magnet. Upon deflection of the magnet, the change in magnetic strength will be detected by the gyroscope and will be registered as input by the phone without touching the phone. This is the hardest component to obtain as not all magnets work as adequately as the official viewer. Also, the location of the magnet on the viewer is different from the official viewer; it’s dependent on the location of maximal deflection as determined by the Magnetometer.

I WANT TO BUILD MY OWN VIEWER

Templates can be downloaded from Google. Please note that due to the modifications I made in the template, will not be releasing my templates. The following cardboard components are also available;
1. A pair of magnets N1000
2. A pair of cardboard lens N1000
3. Strip of Velcro strap Free

I WEAR GLASSES. CAN I USE THAT TO MAKE THE VIEWER?

No. The lens are specifically designed to interpret “barrel distortion” produced by the cardboard application, thus creating the stereoscopic 3D image seen by the eyes.

I HAVE A PAIR OF FRIDGE MAGNETS, CAN I USE THAT INSTEAD?

Typical magnets can be utilized but effectiveness of the input will be low. The strength of the magnet is important for the sensors of the phone to identity the change in the magnetic flux; too low and the phone will not identify it. Too strong and the phone will malfunction.

REQUIREMENTS FOR USE?

1. Phone MUST have these specification – 136.6mm*69.8mm*7.9mm
2. A phone that runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or newer.
3. Google cardboard app installed in the phone
4. Phone must have gyroscope capability (not mandatory)
5. Phone must respond to a magnet

ERR, MY PHONE DOES NOT HAVE THAT SIZE SPECIFICATION

Apart from the focal length of the lens, the screen of phones different from the above specification produce an image distortion that is unpredictable. Technically, cardboard viewers will work on any phone with gyroscope capability but with some blurry images that can be corrected with minor adjustment.

HOW MUCH IS IT?

N3500

WHERE CAN I GET ONE?

check my signature.Currently only in Lagos. Interested in expanding to other locations

BUT I HAVE AN IPHONE/ WINDOWS PHONE

I utilized my Samsung S4 as a prototype in designing the viewer, I don’t have an IPhone or a windows phone. If I can get 10 people to indicate interest in either the IPhone or the windows phone, I will create the viewer for the phone. Please indicate the version of phone I should create it for.

1 Like

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by jworos(m): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2015
wow,dis is nice,hw mch wud it cos to get it in Delta? @Leopantro
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
jworos:
wow,dis is nice,hw mch wud it cos to get it in Delta? @Leopantro

The cost is inclusive of transport to your location. Your choice on means of transport.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by jworos(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Leopantro:

The cost is inclusive of transport to your location. Your choice on means of transport.
Thanks for the call bro,when i'm set i'll be in touch. cool
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
HOW TO PLAY ANY PC GAME WITH GOOGLE CARDBOARD

REQUIREMENTS

1. Google cardboard app
2. Google cardboard viewer
3. Compatible phone
4. Computer with windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 operating system
5. Trinus streaming software and android app
6. Ability to play any game or emulator on the system WINDOWED.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Install google cardboard app and trinus app into the phone from the play store.
2. Install the trinus software from the website into the computer.
3. Start the game in a windowed resolution, preferably 1024 by 576.
4. Put on the WI-FI button of the computer.
5. Start the TRINUS APP on the computer.
6. Click the two cogwheels at the top right
7. Ensure the settings match the following below
• MOTION BOOST : VIDEO FAST
• AUTO ADJUST : QUALITY MEDIUM
• FAKE ROLL : FAKE 3D ON
• DEAD ZONE : VERY CLOSE TO L
• ADJUST : LENS CARDBOARD
8. Select WI-FI at the top left. Make sure your wi-fi of the computer is on.
9. Click on the triangle power button directly beneath it. it will create a hotspot on the computer. Hover the mouse at the wifi button to get the password.
10. Connect to the hotspot with the phone and start the TRINUS app on the phone. Click the power button and a stereoscope image of the laptop screen will become visible on the phone. Note that moving the phone will move the mouse of the laptop.
11. Minimize the computer’s trinus app and go back to the game you started. Slide the phone into the viewer and start playing the virtual reality version of the game.

1 Like

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
grand theft auto 5 san andreas in virtual reality using Google Cardboard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zDFp95tPE
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
Got my Google cardboard today and its so so awesome. U need to use it to understand. Now gonna get a Samsung gear vr to enter the real virtual reality.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
greenhulk:
Got my Google cardboard today and its so so awesome. U need to use it to understand. Now gonna get a Samsung gear vr to enter the real virtual reality.

Make sure you get the following apps to truly appreciate it.
1. Sky runner
2. Cardboard camera
3. End space VR
4. VR Silent Home

Also, search Google cardboard on Twitter

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leopantro:

Make sure you get the following apps to truly appreciate it.
1. Sky runner
2. Cardboard camera
3. End space VR
4. VR Silent Home

Also, search Google cardboard on Twitter

Got about 12 vr apps already. Must say I enjoy end space vr and cardboard camera. Gonna try download sky runner. I must confess though the one I enjoy the most is insidious Vr. Mhen that is the height of reality, the graphics are so good and it puts u right in the movie.. scary. If u no get mind no just try watch the clip.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
greenhulk:

Got about 12 vr apps already. Must say I enjoy end space vr and cardboard camera. Gonna try download sky runner. I must confess though the one I enjoy the most is insidious Vr. Mhen that is the height of reality, the graphics are so good and it puts u right in the movie.. scary. If u no get mind no just try watch the clip.

If you love insidious, then Aquadrome and Sky Runner will blow you away. They are both from FIBRUM so look at the bottom right in the app to activate the game.
You will have to buy End Space VR but you will like it, wonderful game that can make you dizzy
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leopantro:

If you love insidious, then Aquadrome and Sky Runner will blow you away. They are both from FIBRUM so look at the bottom right in the app to activate the game.
You will have to buy End Space VR but you will like it, wonderful game that can make you dizzy

Already bought End Space Vr and love it. I just checked review of samsung gear Vr and it blew me away, really polished with controls and lots of apps and games that only works with gear vr because u will need to download from oculus store which will only activate when u pair ur samsung device with the gear Vr. Also its got some extra controls for games. So My next toy is the Samsung gear VR
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
greenhulk:

Already bought End Space Vr and love it. I just checked review of samsung gear Vr and it blew me away, really polished with controls and lots of apps and games that only works with gear vr because u will need to download from oculus store which will only activate when u pair ur samsung device with the gear Vr. Also its got some extra controls for games. So My next toy is the Samsung gear VR

that's so wonderful. turned Orcania of time on Nintendo 64 into VR with the above video. i've been trying to download VR videos from youtube360 in MP4 version for offline viewing. online, it's 360 degrees but off line it's not.
have you tried Photosphere pictures?
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
Leopantro:

that's so wonderful. turned Orcania of time on Nintendo 64 into VR with the above video. i've been trying to download VR videos from youtube360 in MP4 version for offline viewing. online, it's 360 degrees but off line it's not.
have you tried Photosphere pictures?

Haven't tried photosphere pictures. Will love to try it though. I downloaded mad max on 3d sbs and been trying to get the perfect app to play it. AAA vr cinema is nice but no no real rewind and fast forward. SBS 3d is also good but no option to adjust screen size. U have any recommendations?
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by lwise(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2015
This is serious
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Collinz2(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2015
greenhulk:
i hope u knw gear vr work with s6, s6 edge, s6 edge plus and note 5 only.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2015
Collinz2:
i hope u knw gear vr work with s6, s6 edge, s6 edge plus and note 5 only.

Yes I know. I have an s6
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Darkseid(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2015
greenhulk:

Haven't tried photosphere pictures. Will love to try it though. I downloaded mad max on 3d sbs and been trying to get the perfect app to play it. AAA vr cinema is nice but no no real rewind and fast forward. SBS 3d is also good but no option to adjust screen size. U have any recommendations?
mx player remains the best for sbs videos but I use vr cinema to watch regular 2d videos.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Darkseid:
mx player remains the best for sbs videos but I use vr cinema to watch regular 2d videos.

Mx player doesn't cut it for sbs 3d movies. It is not optimized for cardboard. Yes u can view in 3d but no optimization means the screen is too big and some parts of the movie is out of ur viewpoint. Also the subtitle will be out of ur viewpoint and no way to rewind, pause or fast forward unless u remove ur phone.

I found the perfect app though which is cardboard theatre. Got everything I want, perfect screen size, option to rewind, fast forward and pause. Also got head reset button that u can always hit to rest the screen to where u are facing. Oh and subtitle option too. It's the best 3d movie player I've tried.

And u didn't tell me I have to pay $6 for aquadrone. I downloaded that 800mb plus file only to find out I can only play for like 30 secs before asking me to pay for full version. Wicked. But the graphics na die though.

1 Like

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
was going to suggest fibrum VR cinema but that app seems better. do you notice any drift in some apps? reset the gyroscope by dialing *#0*# , select sensor. next place the phone on a flat surface and select Gyro test. wait until it says PASS then press BACK BACK BACK to go back to the phone home page.
to appreciate Photosphere, download SITES FOR VR.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
Leopantro:
was going to suggest fibrum VR cinema but that app seems better. do you notice any drift in some apps? reset the gyroscope by dialing *#0*# , select sensor. next place the phone on a flat surface and select Gyro test. wait until it says PASS then press BACK BACK BACK to go back to the phone home page.
to appreciate Photosphere, download SITES FOR VR.

Yes I do notice drift in some apps. Thanks for the insight.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
greenhulk:

Yes I do notice drift in some apps. Thanks for the insight.

to fully correct it, download SETUPANIMATION FOR HT. takes some time to understand but it works quite weii,
also search for TILT BRUSH, you will like it
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by jude33084(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am back!

My phone screen got cracked hence my absence wink

One yeye roller coasta game threw me from my chair and my phone landed on the floor grin,.....samsung screen scattered like raw egg embarassed

I am back anyway,..

Where is the guru? grin
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
jude33084:
I am back!

My phone screen got cracked hence my absence wink

One yeye roller coasta game threw me from my chair and my phone landed on the floor grin,.....samsung screen scattered like raw egg embarassed

I am back anyway,..

Where is the guru? grin

LOL, lol, oh my God. Laughed really hard when I read this. Have experienced motion sickness but not to that level.
If a roller Coaster app made you fall then what will happen when you play End Space VR?
Now everybody can make his own Cardboard, just go to instructables.com and search how.
Still have the magnets and lens avaliable.
By next month some members at Hackaday.com will incorporate the Google cardboard with Xbox360.

3D Gamers heaven.
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by gregswagzz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Bro u will go places i swear making dis on your own nd selling at cheaper rate intrigues me...hv u tut bout mkn ur own designs...well any ways m in benin...if u looking fr sm1 to help u distribute in dis part i'd do dt gladly fr u....love ur enthusiasm...wen m ready i'd order mine...is injoo max 2plus compatible ?...hv been on ur threadd readn d post like a nice pakaged novel...nd it's jus amazing
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by Leopantro: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
gregswagzz:
Bro u will go places i swear making dis on your own nd selling at cheaper rate intrigues me...hv u tut bout mkn ur own designs...well any ways m in benin...if u looking fr sm1 to help u distribute in dis part i'd do dt gladly fr u....love ur enthusiasm...wen m ready i'd order mine...is injoo max 2plus compatible ?...hv been on ur threadd readn d post like a nice pakaged novel...nd it's jus amazing

You mean something like the picture below? Working on mass production

Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by saxby(f): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wow that great
Re: The New Google Cardboard Visual Reality by gregswagzz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
Leopantro:

You mean something like the picture below? Working on mass production
Yea work on dt mass production many pepl at my end r expecting it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro VS Infinix Zero2 (hit Or Miss) Your Take...? / New Action Movies To Watch This Weekend – Extraction 2020 / Shocking: Tecno Boom J7 runs on Yun Os(see Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.