Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki (766 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Senate President, Bukola Saraki has announced to the Senators 21 ministerial nominees.
Here is the copy of the letter containg the partial list of ministerial nominees forwarded by President Muhammadu Buhari to the Senate

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/ministerial-nominees-copy-of-buharis-letter-to-saraki/
Re: Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki by Firefire(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Interesting....

Partial list... In the fullness of time the full list with the remaining over-recycled elements would be published.

I can now confirm that the promised CHANGE is an "ORIGINAL FAKE" grin cheesy
Re: Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting....

Partial list... In the fullness of time the full list with the remaining over-recycled elements would be published.

I can now confirm that the promised CHANGE is an "ORIGINAL FAKE" grin cheesy

you cant confirm anything yet, you need to go back to your hypothesis and reiterate your inference, then come back to confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki by malton: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
May the good Lord guide them aright!
Re: Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
"please, I'm still looking for chanji". Quote me anywhere
Re: Ministerial list: Copy Of Buhari’s Letter To Saraki by QTEST007(m): 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
T

(1) (Reply)

Screening Of Liar Lai Mohammed / Of Respect & Tribalism And Floggings In A Palace II / Nigeria's Democracy Or Gerontocracy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.