Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Amorc Is Not A Cult - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amorc Is Not A Cult (59784 Views)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Margister(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2011
@4amorc, what is your problem, why are you even bearing the name "4amorc", if you have been a member of AMORC for the past 24 years as you claimed and you did not succeed in your endeavor, it then mean AMORC is not for you, , and that you as a person is not evolved enough to have mastered those act, what has Amorc done to you, that you don't want people to here any other thing, who is paying you to carry out this attack?, do you think the Imperator would react to your sentimental and baseless statement?, don't you know that silence is the best answer to people like you?, why can't you withdraw to your lonely shelf and find some peace with yourself, , from all indications, you are tormented by your own spirit and nothing more, , I pray that you find peace in your life, so that you can rest and do something meaningful with your self, , you should start by changing your user name from "4amorc" to what ever that would suit your kind of person, why rebelling with your past? it signifies a bad conscience, please change your user user name,  AMORC is not a religion, it is a school, some attend school and at the end the learn nothing, while others achieve something, if you keep on failing it then means there is a problem somewhere, , my pray that God should help and forgive all those that have been attacking AMORC for no reason, may they experience joy, peace and fulfillment in there every day life, , because at times frustration is cause of unnecessary comment regarding certain things,
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by healthy: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ Margister

I think you should have remain silence also. By now you should understand your society. Its in Nigeria people will be saying they see what is in a closed room; a room they have never entered before. In addition that they can see even when they are blind-folded.

When people, find out about something, and cant see it, they envy, fear, and hate it.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by ezeudoh: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2011
Greetings to you all

Rosicrucain order, AMORC. has been even before your birth till now and will be till your transition,

what will i say to make you understand but bear in mind '' HE who kept his mouth and tongue, keeps his soul from wahala (trouble)"' so says my bible.

AMORC is a cult, AMORC is not a cult does it concern you. , peace profound brothers and sisters

i love you all
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by akinnux(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
This matter has already been settled by the court in the case of ECWA v AMORC. And in the judgement, the court declared the group as a cult.

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by budaatum: 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
Manifesto. Positio Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis

It is words that one quibbles over in the main, to wit that of this thread is to do with 'cults'. There are they who sit at the bottom of a mountain and make claim to pronounce what could be seen from the top, yet, having never delved to climb to the summit of the mountain, they have either been told what is to be seen from the top - in which case they should wonder at the accuracy and the motive of they who tell them what lay above; or they themselves, having other reasons and motives, either intentionally or otherwise and to harm or not, make it up in their own heads and claim knowledge of the sight to be seen from above. Indeed, it can be hidden and made into a cult into which only the most worthy, or the more damned alone shall be shown and made welcome to that which may be hidden. Indeed bounds of santity could be set about the mountain baring all except Moses to rise up to the summit. Yet, some have defied this order and risen to the very top of the mountain and grasped of the pearls that lay strewn at the summit; while some, being blind, even if they were led up to the summit, would hardly see pearls but call out "worthless stones!", even if their wealth were placed in thy hands.

It is therefore for the enoblement of those with eyes that work, whether so they can adopt or outright condemn that which is within - the choice being thine own - is the The Real History of the Rosicrucians by [url=http://www.controverscial.com/Arthur%20Edward%20Waite.htm]Arthur Edward Waite[/url] as written in 1887 laid out before you at no cost. So that the veil that clouds the sight can be checked, tested and removed if need be, having climbed up the summit thyself, so that you too can make statements about, for or against, the scene from atop the mountain.

As to whether it is a cult or not, I lay before you the Solemn Promise that is broken to bring forth this light (or darkness, if that be thy bend):

I, B. A., in the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe, and of this worthy worshipful, and warranted Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons, regularly assembled and properly dedicated, of my own free will and accord, do hereby and hereon sincerely and solemnly promise and swear, I will always hele, conceal, and never reveal any part or parts, point or points, of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to Free and Accepted Masons in Masonry, which may heretofore have been known by me or shall now or at any future period be communicated to me, unless it be to a trusted and lawful Brother, or Brothers, and not even to him or them until after due trial, strict examination, or sure information from a well-known Brother that he or they are worthy of that confidence, or in the body of a just, perfect, and regular Lodge of ancient Freemasons. I further solemnly promise that I will not write those secrets, indite, carve, mark, engrave, or otherwise them delineate, or cause or suffer it to be done by others, if in my power to prevent it, on anything movable or immovable under the canopy of Heaven, whereby or whereon any letter, character, or figure, or the least trace of a letter, character, or figure, may become legible, or intelligible to myself or any one in the world, so that our secret arts and hidden mysteries may improperly become known through my unworthiness. These several points I solemnly swear to observe, without evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation of any kind, under no less a penalty, on the violation of any of them, than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn from its root and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea whence the tide doth wash twice in the course of a natural day or the more effective punishment of being branded as a willfully perjured individual, void of all moral worth, and totally unfit to be received into this worshipful Lodge, or any other warranted Lodge, or society of men who prize honour and virtue above the external advantages of rank and fortune. So help me God, and keep me steadfast in this my Great and Solemn Obligation of an Entered Apprentice Freemason.

Except that the obligation is waived for those on the summit of the Prince Rose Croix
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
I am permanently link to the Blog of Pierre Freeman-The Prisoner of AMORC
So, I will always give you the newest update events from his blog (When I find free time to post here)

Any way the newest post is big information about AMORC

New York City Lodge is closing, The title of the post

INTRIGUE HAUNTS- AMORC New York City LODGE CLOSING

Here is a part of the blog

, On Sunday December 4, 2011 NYC Lodge has a convocation as usual. Following the convocation, an Envoy from San Jose made a surprising announcements.

1. AMORC will be creating a cultural center at the location where the NY City Lodge is located. That is, 32 Irving Place, New York, NY 1003 will no longer be the home of the New York City Lodge but will become the home of an AMORC Cultural Center. The center will start in March 2012

2. The Grand Counselor of AMORC will no longer be authorized to perform the Temple Degree initiation at the Lodge. Instead, from time to time an AMORC Envoy will come from San Jose CA and will perform the necessary Temple degree initiation.

Members were shocked and surprised by such big announcements because nobody had any idea that anything was “cooking” in San Jose. Some brave members (indeed, very brave) decided to ask questions. The Envoy from San Jose was somewhat taken off guard. The reason is usually members are very compliant (or are supposed to be complaint). This is, in fact, the ultimate purpose of AMORC training. Decisions made by the Grand Lodge are “cosmically inspired decisions” and therefore should be not be questioned in any way whatsoever,

http://www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/

The reality is that the culture of AMORC is akin to the culture of the Roman Empire. After all, Imperator means Emperor. And, in Rome, the Emperor was considered a god. So the Culture of AMORC is a dictatorship.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2011
I am not a memeber of amorc but we happened to have had a lecturer who was a memeber.

He kept advicing us every time he come in for lecture that we should never join anay clubs, groups or what ever that

oblige you to keep secrets and do funny things in d dark! we use to wonder what it was all about.

But it was not long he died! and we were made to understand that he refuse to make the sacrifice that was required of him.

My advice to you is to explore and realy avoid things in life that require that you most do things in a specific way at specific times
and keep secrets etc Well because i am that kind of person who likes freeeeeeeedoooooooommmmmm
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
Hi All,
Plse do not kill the messenger. I got this from the blog of Rick Ross Response of Pierre Freeman to Richard Thorpe of Pasco, WA
Here it is.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Fellow members of AMORC, here is an entry I read from the blog of Pierre Freeman

My Comment on a Review of my book “AMORC Unmasked”- by Richard Thorpe of Pasco, WA
Naturally, when I wrote my books and began to promote them, I was not surprised at the varied responses I would get. Some of these comments are obviously executed by defenders of AMORC who are or were actual members. These people certainly have the right to review my book and it is gratifying to me when they identify themselves.
And, of course, there is a gray area, where people make negative comments, defending the Order or attacking me- and neither I, nor our audience for these reviews, know who or where they are coming from.
I can tell you, for sure, that the time that I needed psychiatric help was when I was in the midst of the Rosicrucian cult, having blackouts, cursing out loud spontaneously when I worked at my home altar, having deep moods of depression when, time after time, the wishes I sent to the “Cosmic” following various AMORC exercises did not work.
This type of phenomena was a result of the deep division in my personality created by AMORC’s relentless attempts to program its loyal, but unwitting followers, who rigorously practiced their “spiritual” exercises- which utilized visualization, breathing, chanting, ritualized physical movements, etc.- to create a state of hypnotic suggestibility which, over time, can affect radical changes in personality.
At the same time, my rational self was rebelling against this tyranny of the soul executed on a sub-conscious level by a group that claimed “cosmic authority.” Many of my symptoms were consistent with the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, symptoms common to many people who are in religious cults or have come out of religious cults.
Why is that?
Because in earlier years, there are practices which create fatigue and obsessive busy work, which begin to drive this division of Self, creating a “cult personality.” Mr. Thorpe does not realize the extreme emotional stress caused by this process.
Writing these books relieved a great deal of this psychological trauma and I conduct myself quite satisfactorily in very technical profession after a great deal of concentrated study at a college and graduate school level, mostly following my exodus from AMORC. This blog is partially intended to protect people from the negative impact of cult programming techniques on their unwitting victims.
I am not on red alert psychologically anymore. My life is free of hallucinations, depression, extreme anxiety, gruesome self-division and irrational fear. My whole point is to not allow other people to put themselves in danger- and, unfortunately, with his brief, but cutting statements, Mr. Thorpe seeks to undermine my goal- without identifying where he is coming from, without explaining or elaborating on his ‘diagnosis’ and without any indication if he is truly knowledgeable on this subject.
Sometimes throwing pebbles in a small lake will do nothing but cause a slight splash or a small circular ripple- unless there is someone or some people swimming under the cascade of rocks.
My book is not an ordinary book. It is directed to those innocents who have dived into a placid little lake without really knowing its contours, depths or state of sanitation. To them, one pebble might be like a giant boulder, crushing their expectations for some small modicum of hope, making them turn away in fear and, in that process, eluding any hope of escape.
So, from my standpoint, if Mr. Thorpe is going to throw small pebbles, he should think where they might land.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
May the God of AMORC(the Great White Brotherhood) bless you all.
In the name of the Imperator Christian Bernard and Gary Steward (both appointed by the Great White Brotherhood)
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Hello all,

Here are news from AMORC from the blog of Pierre Freeman.

AMORC will “love bomb” new members on March 20, 2013 from 6PM to 9PM-Part 1

Members of AMORC are invited to come and “love bomb” new members of AMORC on March 20, 2013 from 6PM to 9PM. The Imperator (Emperor) will be coming to NY for the inauguration of a “New Cultural Center” in Manhattan.

Yes the location is kept secret because, strangely as it may sound to you, Imperator (Emperor )Christian Bernard does not trust his Subjects, the members of AMORC. The Emperor Christian Bernard thinks members might try to harm him.

Of course the organization is smart enough to frame the “not trusting” in a way that will keep the members from feeling they are being used. Members are told that the Imperator wants to keep the event location a secret to enhance its mystical value.

Many members already know the truth about the reason for keeping the location secret.

Those that are not familiar with the term “Love bombing” here is from Wikipedia

“Love bombing is a tactic often employed by cults (or any religious, political or other group of like-minded individuals) as a way of luring prospective members. Current members typically "love bomb" potential or desired new recruits by showering them with affection, praise, and offers of friendship. Cult awareness experts warn that this seemingly kind and welcoming practice is often the first step in a mind control ("brainwashing"wink process that leads to religious conversion or involvement with a group that ……….”

To read the OPEN LETTER TO CHRISTIAN BERNARD,VENERATED IMPERATOR OF AMORC-The Cult of H. Spencer lewis goto the link below:
http://www.anopenlettertochristianbernard.com/
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by BASILINI(m): 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
cheesy It will shock all of you to know that all your pastor are MOST probably members of AMORC or a similar organization. AMORC has never been, is not, and will never be a secret cult. How can someone talk about he/her doesn't belong to? Can you tell her the colour of my room when you haven't been inside the room? The Masters you claim to emulate were all students on same path. Eg Jesus of Nazarene, St Peter, Pythagoras, Socrates, Albert Einstein, Michael Faraday, Isaac Newton, Benjamin Franklin, Robert Fludd, Nostrademus, Bola Ige, Buba Marwa, and a host of other notable members. The problem with us it that we don't care to investigate things before we draw conclusions. Examine the teachings of AMORC and get your life changed for good. Visit www.amorc.com.

2 Likes

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by BASILINI(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
You may want to see this: 3211599302880_12047.mp4?oh=2ed449cd719a083f564f02913218b29c&oe=50F27A26&__gda__=1358066411_9c18515c360ab5eabd0782a4322c86a7

http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-ash4/v/437475/162/3211599302880_12047.mp4?oh=2ed449cd719a083f564f02913218b29c&oe=50F27A26&__gda__=1358066411_9c18515c360ab5eabd0782a4322c86a7
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hi All,
Please be grateful to me for keeping you update on the blog of Pierre Freeman http://www.theprisonerofamorc.typepad.com/.

Part 2-AMORC will “love bomb” new members on March 20, 2013 from 6PM to 9PM in Harlem, New York

As of the end of January 2013 the Imperator (Latin word for Emperor) of AMORC has yet to reveal to the members of AMORC (also known as the subjects of the Emperor) the location of the Center he is coming to inaugurate in New York on March 20, 2013.
However, although some members were able to find out that the location of the new lodge is in “Harlem, New York,” no one is sure of the exact address.

Are you are curious to know why the big secret?

One reasonable assumption is that in AMORC, as in all cults, the ultimate motive of all actions is “Manipulation” and “Control”. By keeping members “guessing” and “on-edge,” the Imperator (Emperor) is trying to divert any “political plot” by his subjects (the members of AMORC) to derail the “Project.”

Some members have figured out that AMORC is consolidating the dysfunctional lodges in the New York City area. Members realized that the Imperator will close these lodges and transfer the building fund that each of these lodges have to his headquarter in San Jose, CA for central management. Even though the members do not have any legal authority to prevent the Imperator (Emperor) from shutting down each lodge and send the funds to his headquarter in San Jose, the Imperator is very aware of the possibly bad publicity that can follow if such incident become public. The Emperor (Imperator) does not want to repeat the bad publicity that followed his “Coup d’Etat” against Gary Steward.

Ultimately all the Imperator will do is claim “by decree of the Imperator” (this is a typical AMORC statement to describe a decision made by the Imperator) the New York area lodges are closed. Anyone that would dare question the “Decree of the Imperator” is automatically terminated as a member of AMORC. Termination from AMORC will mean that the member in question loses the only connection to God, meaning that he or she will become disconnected from the “Egregore of AMORC,” the collective group mind of AMORC, located on another plane of reality. In laymen’s terms, the member has been “excommunicated”. Members understand that this “excommunication” is spiritual death, because the “Egregore of AMORC” is the only true spiritual connection to God (in the mind of AMORC members).
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by blater500(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
can anyone explain the objective of Amorc in the society ?
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by mathew71: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
blater500: can anyone explain the objective of Amorc in the society ?
Amorc just like other mystical organisations are very vital in the society. the objectives are numerous to mention. Amorc as a non religion serves as a reconciliation platform for all religions. Amorc teaches self development in a manner that no organised religion would. When a great number of the society attains self mastery, that society would become a model of excellence. this and many more is what amorc offer..

2 Likes

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 2:22am On Feb 19, 2013
[url]I found the post below on the Internet posted by a devoted member of AMORC[/url]http://www.anopenlettertochristianbernard.com/:

I have no choice but to give a reply to those that are trying to downplay the spiritual position of our Venerated Imperator Christian Bernard.

We, the members of AMORC, are not stupid. We know that “Imperator” means “Emperor”.

We are proud to defend our Imperator and we are not ashamed of being considered the “Subject of the Imperator”.

After all, it is a privilege to serve and defend our Imperator-present and past.
If you want to see true spirituality come to our Center in Harlem, New York on March 20 [/b]and you will be privileged to see our Imperator and worship with us.
J.H. Member of New York City Lodge and member of Brooklyn Lodge.

King Rosy Cross Lodge in Brooklyn is located at:
599 Rogers Ave. Apt. # 1,
Brooklyn, Ny 11225
Subway to King Rosy Cross Lodge: Take # 2 subway towards Flatbush Av - Brooklyn College and get off at the “Winthrop St” station
Our [b]New York City Lodge will be transferred to Harlem soon
. The address of our Center in Harlem will be published before Wednesday March 20, 2013.

Open letter to Chistian Bernard Emperor of AMORC: http://www.anopenlettertochristianbernard.com/
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2013
Fear what you don't know. Stay away cuz the karma and Rosae Crucis's revenge have no mercy.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by jajamaryj: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
Some of you just like to expose your ignorant in public.Amorc is not a cult but rather it is a fellowship of people that are really interested in learning more about spiritualism,mystics.It teachers you how to communicate with the cosmic.So please next time before opening your mouths to talk make sure that you are well grounded in the topic
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
[b]
Comingo: This is the fuuny part.

People will come with doctrines and theories that Christianity is a sham

People will come with doctrines and theories that Islam is a sham

and People will come with doctrines and theories that AMORC is a dreaded cult.

People will talk for sure.

I have witnessed AMORC. I have entered into the AMORC temple when i wasnt even a member. This wasnt one of their ceremonies but real worship and i was a part of them and i didnt pay any dues whatsoever. I was a teen, i wasnt even a light bearer (the branch for teens).

But i distinguished myself by learning mystical practices from an old friend of mine who had been in AMORC for more than 30 years now. I had grown immensely in spiritual powers thats why my aura was so pure that i was allowed into the temple without even going tru any initiation rites.

Forget all the rubbish people say, you will be enlightened when you know more about AMORC. You will learn real survival strategies to keep your self and your family safe in this world.
I can testify to that.

At one point my intuition was very accurate. I could tell exactly what the time is, i could see peoples aura, i could tell how many people were in a room or house and know their identities without going inside or seeing anyone of them, i could read emotions at pin point accuracy and know what people think, how people feel towards me and themselves, and even more. It saved me when i was still a jambite. I stayed around cultists in the hostel but i knew all of them and the cult they belonged to with the little power i had. They always came to me but i told them who they were right in their face. My step brother was not so lucky after i seriously warned him about these boys. He never listened to me, guess he thought "what does this little boy know".

Well, i later lost contact with AMORC and my old friend due to Univ. and gradually i lost most of the knowledge and power.
[/b]
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
East: I am not a memeber of amorc but we happened to have had a lecturer who was a memeber.

He kept advicing us every time he come in for lecture that we should never join anay clubs, groups or what ever that

oblige you to keep secrets and do funny things in d dark! we use to wonder what it was all about.

But it was not long he died! and we were made to understand that he refuse to make the sacrifice that was required of him.

My advice to you is to explore and realy avoid things in life that require that you most do things in a specific way at specific times
and keep secrets etc Well because i am that kind of person who likes freeeeeeeedoooooooommmmmm
[b][b]
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
[url]http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/352741
[/url]

Pierre Freeman New Short Story fiction:

Mind Slaves of the Rosikrucian Collectorum - Part 1- Mayhem on the Astral Highway

““Now my concern is not whether or not I can help liberate my readers from cults, but whether I will kill them with laughter… “ Pierre S. Freeman

Little did Michael Bloomfield know that rejection from NYU’s Drama Department would lead him to a cosmic journey in which any grasp that he had on ordinary reality would be grievously challenged by a cult recruiter, supposedly named Rebecca Towne. The beautiful redhead lures Bloomfield out of his coma of despair onto a galactic journey that will expose him to human trafficking on a cosmic scale. There he will risk the wrath of the evil Imperatrax, John Proctor, while treating readers to a banquet of hilarity, penned by occult whistleblower and now Grand Satirist, author Pierre S. Freeman.
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Kirinwa: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
feelgood: Amorc is not a cult, yeah. That's true. Just as Atiku is an honest and largely misunderstood person
and Obj a virgin.
Have you heard? Ogboni is a gathering of scientists researching on how to make the world a better place.

Anyone got any cute questions out there?

Be cool ya all, be cool
grin
Z
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 12:40am On Oct 23, 2013
I got this yesterday from the blog of Pierre Freeman.

December 15, 2013- AMORC lodge initiation illustrated eBook step by step release date.

Announcing the release of an illustrated ebook describing step by step first temple degree lodge initiation part 1- as given in the Rosicrucian/AMORC temple". Upon release (December 15, 2013) the book will be available for free download for a limited period of time on Amazon Kindle.”

the Image is too large for this post:
www.theprisonerofamoorc.com

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2013
New York City Lodge is closed because members refuse to give money to pay the $6,000/Month Rent.
Members are getting too smart to give their money to AMORC

Book coming out soon. Pierre Freeman is giving out more of our secret. Would one of you send an email to H. Spencer Lewis asking for his help.

his email address is HLewis@CelestialSanctum.com

December 15, 2013- AMORC lodge initiation illustrated eBook step by step release date.

Announcing the release of an illustrated ebook describing step by step first temple degree lodge initiation part 1- as given in the Rosicrucian/AMORC temple". Upon release (December 15, 2013) the book will be available for free download for a limited period of time on Amazon Kindle.”

Visit: www.amoorc.com
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello all
as expected I am watching for you be cause the Invisible Masters asked me to do so. Pierre Freeman just released an illustrated First Temple degree Initiation. Download it for free on Smashwords and Kindle-Amazon.

AMORC’s First Temple Degree Initiation Ritual ILLUSTRATED The Abridged Version With Commentary Part 1,

http://smashwords.com/b/380612

Here is what I learned about the cover of the book:

Death points accusingly at the terrified kneeling Neophyte while the other Neophytes stand, facing Death. The beautiful Colombe tries to intervene, asking for mercy for the doomed Neophyte. The High Priestess and the Master give their silent but solemn approval of the Event.

“Hearken unto me, O Neophytes, because like light, life and love, night and day, I am always with you. Be warned!”

visit Pierre freeman website: http://www.initiationamorc.com/ to see his gallery of scenes from this initiation.

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by alcuin(m): 3:00am On Nov 25, 2013
4amorc: Hello all
as expected I am watching for you be cause the Invisible Masters asked me to do so. Pierre Freeman just released an illustrated First Temple degree Initiation. Download it for free on Smashwords and Kindle-Amazon.

AMORC’s First Temple Degree Initiation Ritual ILLUSTRATED The Abridged Version With Commentary Part 1,

http://smashwords.com/b/380612

Here is what I learned about the cover of the book:

Death points accusingly at the terrified kneeling Neophyte while the other Neophytes stand, facing Death. The beautiful Colombe tries to intervene, asking for mercy for the doomed Neophyte. The High Priestess and the Master give their silent but solemn approval of the Event.

“Hearken unto me, O Neophytes, because like light, life and love, night and day, I am always with you. Be warned!”

visit Pierre freeman website: http://www.initiationamorc.com/ to see his gallery of scenes from this initiation.

Seriously, for what purpose does this serve?
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 2:30am On Jul 01, 2014
MENTAL POISONING
-AN OFFICIAL ROSICRUCIAN LIBRARY BOOK XVII -
A TREATISE ON MIND CONTROL BY IMPERATOR H. SPENCER LEWIS
As Discussed by Occult Whistleblower, Pierre S. Freeman
The Mark of the Cobra

It is a small green book with a complex, but perhaps, somewhat light-hearted dragon imprinted on the cover. It is called, Mental Poisoning, and was first copyrighted in 1937 and was written by H. Spencer Lewis, the esteemed First Imperator and Founder of AMORC.
On the surface, the book appears to be an explanation of the cause of the deaths occurring to members of the excavation of King Tutankhamen’s tomb and some of its more well known visitors, which was opened by Howard Carter’s team in 1922. The first ‘sign’ of the alleged curse occurred when a canary was killed by a Royal Cobra which somehow intruded into the canary’s cage. The Royal Cobra is the snake image so often seen on the heads of the Pharaohs and represents the power of the Royal House of ancient Egypt.
This death was followed by the death of Lord Carnarvon, the financier behind the excavation. Another ‘sign’ was the appearance of a pack of jackals, images related to Anubis, guardian of the dead, which Howard Carter saw for the first time after decades of excavating in the Egyptian desert. Carter himself died ten years later following over 20 suspicious deaths, many following shortly or within a few years after their entering the tomb. There were deaths by suicide (from apparently jumping from a seven story building), assassination, murder by a spouse, a fever shortly following entering the tomb, arsenic poisoning, being smothered in sleep, etc.
The Tut Curse story was a big news event. Fifteen years after the time of excavation, when Spencer’s book was published, it was still a well-known event, whose spectacularly strange effects are still remembered today. Although the cause of the deaths was debated on many different levels, Spencer, who seeks a purveys a kind of scientific, psychological approach to interpreting the phenomena, says, despite all the varied theories he discusses:

But the astonishing fact, which remains unexplained in such a theory, is that the weird circle of mysterious deaths was the precise fulfillment of a prophetic curse uttered and cut into the wall of King Tut’s tomb thirty-two centuries ago.

[img][/img]
I am very happy to have read this book again- because, while it may not prove how the King Tut deaths happened through “mental poisoning,” it shows Lewis to be a very well-versed in the phenomena of hypnosis combined with certain techniques of ‘friendly persuasion.” This is a combination of a one-two punch whose mixture leads to a very shrewd grasp of mind control, long before it became a well-known plaything of modern intelligence services. And, although he applies this theory to the King Tut phenomena, it is absolute proof that he knew enough about ‘friendly persuasion” and ‘hypnosis’ to present a cornucopia of hallucinogenic opportunities for the victims of AMORC- victims like me, that is.
Lewis lucidly explains how, using the phenomena of hypnosis, scientific studies have proven that you can, when telling a hypnotized subject that a fountain pen is a red-hot iron and touching the subject with it- can produce a water blister comparable and inseparable from the subject having really been touched by a real instrument. Similarly, under certain conditions, the subject will actually see the object as a hot iron as though it were a solid object being stared at and identified through the exercise of entirely normal vision. In other words, right here Lewis is telling his audience that he knows exactly how positive hallucinations can be created, the key to some of AMORC’s so called psychic powers, the most obvious being the perception of the human aura.
Of course, the object of this book is, in certain ways, to subtly draw potential initiates deeper into the web of authority of Spencer Lewis’s Rosicrucian order by exposing the mysteries of “mental poisoning,” a practice he is a master of. When someone excessively parades their goodness or honesty, it is always better to take a look at their motives. As we shall see in in our next discussion, there is a certain amount to worry about when Lewis starts to carry on about the goodness of the Cosmic and how we are all safe from the bad intentions of so call black magic practitioners. We shall examine his expertise at misdirection in our next discussion.

1 Like

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by tchaik(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 1:10am On Aug 14, 2014
From the Facebook page of Pierre Freeman Thanks to the

Frater Hugues Bernard huguesamorc@gmail.com
asked me to share the post below with you.

SELF-MASTERY AND FATE WITH THE CYCLES OF LIFE
H. SPENCER LEWIS
Introduction and Chapter 1
H. Spencer Lewis- Maestro of Business and the Cycle of Life

In the Introduction to his 1929 book, Self-Mastery and Fate with the Cycles of Life, the mysterious E.V.R., whose name I could not locate outside of those initials etched in the back of the Introduction, proclaims the extraordinary and priceless jewel that the reader has before him or her. It is not only written by the extraordinary founder and Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order, a man who besides being a noted author and adept has also secretly been for many years the invisible partner of countless American businesses, sharing with them his inexplicable mastery of business based on certain secrets he will, at long last, reveal to the average man and woman in this book.
Yes, H. Spencer Lewis has been paid high commissions in cash and stock by these large companies to act as a secret consultant on formulating the correct response to key choices available to their business. Besides this, reveals E. V. R., undoubtedly a very close confidante of the great man, Lewis has often rendered his services for free to those he felt needed it and would act judiciously on his highly coveted advice. Now, in an explosive act of generosity, H.S.L. has decided to unleash his largesse of system of success to the waiting world.
So, in keeping with E.V.R.’s momentous announcement, Lewis begins opening his treasure trove of success secrets, providing men with the necessary key of wisdom to unlock the hidden science between the choices offered to them in life and business. In this chapter, he implores men not to be slaves to the forces of nature but to lay all fatalistic impulses aside and choose to become a master of those forces by buying into the wisdom offered between the pages of Lewis’ masterpiece.
As for me, as a formerly faithful student of AMORC, who had lived for more than two decades according to the teachings of these cycles, as described in the sacred monographs of the Order and in discussions in the Lodges, I can attest that the study of those cycles provided me only with the ultimate experience in abject poverty and homelessness- a pilgrimage described in my books, The Prisoner of San Jose and AMORC Unmasked. Still now as an Occult Whistleblower and author quite a number of books and blogs, I thought it profitable to focus on the literature of my esteemed Imperator to examine such the rhetoric and logic of his presentation which has served as such an important resource in his Pandora’s box of mind control tools, For to condition people to believe in the untrue, illusionary and essentially fraudulent universe created by confidence men posing as spiritual leaders, you must have a plausible framework, at least in the beginning, that is, before the members are sufficiently indoctrinated to add some powerful and continuous experience of positive hallucinations to their so-called spiritual journey to the center of the AMORC universe of cosmic harmonization and consciousness.

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Thanks to Frater Hugues Bernard at

huguesamorc@gmail.com for asking me to share this post with all of you.

MENTAL POISONING
The Secret Motivation of H. Spencer Lewis: Part I
Spencer’s Comments on the Weakness of the Human Mind

The more I look at H. Spencer Lewis’ revealing little book, the more I realize how he unashamedly takes a subject like the curse of King Tut’s Tomb and converts [it] into an essay into a discussion of mental poisoning, a process of creating subconscious suggestions so powerful that they can destroy the human body. Sometimes this is done intentionally in the case of whatever Egyptian magicians formulated the curse, written on the walls of the tomb. Sometimes, it is done accidentally, when a patient hears a doctor speculate her having a serious case of Scarlet Fever, perhaps involving her brain- and her replicating very serious symptoms in a quasi-coma, which a later specialist ultimately discovers is psychological rather than physical. In Lewis’s story, the woman’s life is saved right before she is hovering on the brink of death, caused by psychological conditioning.
Why Lewis is so determined to write a book on this subject is puzzling to me. Still, the sensationalistic side of it coupled with his position as a leader of an American occult movement- makes it possibly a kind of recruiting tool for his organization. In this book, he displays a serious knowledge of the power of suggestion, hypnotism and the delicacy of the human mind. Therefore, one attraction of his Rosicrucian Order, which supposedly represents a higher type of consciousness of reality, could be a place to learn about such things and escape the ravages of mental poisoning.
But in reading his book, as a former mind control victim of AMORC, I see another subtle, stranger and perhaps more alarming reason. I believe it is possible that H. Spencer Lewis is deliberately exposing his ability to control other people’s minds through mind control.
Let’s see what he actually says.
This is when he discusses two “strange” tendencies of the human mind:
“The first is that the human mind or consciousness has a tendency, a very definite impulse, to believe and accept as truth what it wants to believe, or what it feels is a compliment to its ability to reason and reach correct conclusions.”
If one reads the Mastery of Life, a brochure sent out to now virtually hundreds of thousands of people, it describes a spiritual elite to which one can fairly easily belong that provides one with specialized knowledge to achieve a very special relationship to God (in the form of Cosmic Consciousness) and special powers, enjoyed over the centuries by its members. When this was sent out, it was known that, for certain people, the description of such a group in that way, would have an extraordinary appeal.
“The second is an ever-present inclination to accept as a belief, as a truth, as an unquestionable principle, an idea or a conclusion that agrees with another idea or group of ideas previously established in the mind or consciousness from personal experience.”
Whereas the first inclination describes an appeal, the second inclination describes that the idea fits into another set or group of ideas established in the mind. I think that the emphasis that AMORC places on its members such as Descartes, Benjamin Franklin, Isaac Newton, Francis Bacon suggests that it is somehow recognized by key figures in the Western Intellectual Tradition but also that it has a long-established tradition of its own, known by people of such stature over centuries.
He also speaks of a third tendency that gives to “the mind or consciousness of an individual a sort of vainglorious satisfaction in feeling that the individual’s previous reasoning and analysis of ideas was better than that of others, or superior to that of others because it has reached a unique conclusion that is different by opinions held by the mass mind.”
In other words, the individual becomes vulnerable to ideas because, through them, he will stand out- such as belonging to an elite group such as other esteemed Rosicrucian members- so that the fact of membership will validate his alleged uniqueness and, perhaps, genius. Like Sir Isaac Newton’s famous quote regarding his success- “If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants…”
But these three tendencies seem to critically related to tendencies a mind control expert like H. Spencer Lewis might exploit, given the right circumstances, why would he disclose it to anyone?
The answer is in my next discussion, The Secret Motivation of H. Spencer Lewis, Part 2.

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by 4amorc(m): 2:19am On Aug 28, 2014
MENTAL POISONING
The Third Tendency: A Deadly Vulnerability

In these discussions of Mental Poisoning, written by H. Spencer Lewis, the founder and original Imperator of AMORC, we have discussed how strange it was for Lewis to write on this topic which, on the surface, appears to be a discussion of negative mental conditioning affecting the victims of King Tut’s curse but also about people in business and with health problems who are subjected to mental poisoning in other ways- but also reflects heavily on the kind of mental poisoning deployed on people like myself by his own organization.
He speaks about three tendencies of the human mind, which open one up to mental poisoning. To recaptitulate:
#`1“… the human mind or consciousness has a tendency, a very definite impulse, to believe and accept as truth what it wants to believe, or what it feels is a compliment to its ability to reason and reach correct conclusions.” We could call this tendency motivated by such factors as egotism, gullibility and vanity.
#2 “…is an ever-present inclination to accept as a belief, as a truth, as an unquestionable principle, an idea or a conclusion that agrees with another idea or group of ideas previously established in the mind or consciousness from personal experience.” We could say this was due to certain ideas feeling that they fit into a certain comfort zone of familiarity. Acceptance of these ideas for that reason could be considered a kind of mental laziness.

#3 “… this third tendency, which is really a weakness, is one that seems to give to the mind or consciousness of an individual a sort of vainglorious satisfaction in feeling that the individual’s previous reasoning and analysis of ideas was better than that of others, or superior to that of others because it has reached a unique conclusion that is different by opinions held by the mass mind.” The third represents a desire to feel superiority to other people.

In speaking of the third tendency, Lewis says something very, very specific that directly reminds me of a key factor in his Rosicrucian Mind Control. He says:

This same weakness tends to make the individual attribute supernatural causes as the explanation of the most common events of life rather than natural causes, solely because the mass mind will look upon the matter differently and cast aside all supernatural considerations… Such persons are otherwise normal in all their casual thinking and acting, but they love the mysterious because it is so easy to attribute puzzling situations and conditions to unknown, arcane archaic or supernatural laws and even to miracles.

When I was in AMORC, the day after I lost a job, I did a ritual called a “Day of Reintegration” which involved me walking through an affluent neighborhood, where I met a former cook named Jose I had worked with who told me about a dishwashing job at a new restaurant in Coral Cables. This excerpt from AMORC Unmasked conveys how I evaluated my thinking back then:

Before AMORC, I would have been happy and grateful to God for that serendipitous meeting, but, in my present state, I took it as confirmation that AMORC’s teaching was beginning to work. It was like “The Day of Reintegration” ritual, not Jose, was responsible for my good fortune that day, one of many, many “signs” I began to attribute, somewhat arbitrarily, to the AMORC and its Cosmic Masters. As I have mentioned in my previous book, this is what Margaret Thayer Singer calls Mystical Manipulation from Above. Now, everything good would start to flow from AMORC.

Believe me, AMORC encourages this type of thinking and this is just one more way in which AMORC begins to control every second of your life, attributing practically all good fortune to your membership and the grace of its egregor. And all misfortune to bad karma of failing to follow the Rosicrucian teaching.
Spencer’s book, Mental Poisoning, presents an entire prescription for Mind Control as he applied it in AMORC.

Re: Amorc Is Not A Cult by Fabrepass(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
AMORC is the most deceptive secret society in the world. They are just deceiving people with their literature.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.