Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,339 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Plantain sucker available national wide delivery - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plantain sucker available national wide delivery (7945 Views)

Plantain Sucker For Sell @ N40 Per Sucker / How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
gabbyalonzo:
God is up above watching us and will judge us by our did and actions, and will reward us according to our did. Good morning people
is it God that has been telling U to commit all the attrocities ? U are a big liar, why re u ignoring my calls when u are suppose to clear yourself . I'm done with U, refund my money because U've been given chances. When the watermelon guy said U didn't apply the herbicides to the farm which I paid for despite U not paying the mallam's the said money U requested and was sent to U? Why were charging me for another outrageous amount after I paid for a cleared farm land. U thought I was a fool while sending u the money without even present at the farm from day one of transaction
Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2016
This particular picture was the pic u sent to me for my watermelon farm, how does it represent your plantain thread and what's the pic doing here as well? the first day I was coming to the farm without you knowing I was coming because I sense a lot of lies and games were going on at the farm, did u not call the Mallam to go and clear small portion of the farm when I called u that I was closer to Ibadan ? I will unveil everything since I've been calm with U and u thought I was let go right ?
Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
This particular picture was the pic u sent to me for my watermelon farm, how does it represent your plantain thread and what's the pic doing here as well? the first day I was coming to the farm without you knowing I was coming because I sense a lot of lies and games were going on at the farm, did u not call the Mallam to go and clear small portion of the farm when I called u that I was closer to Ibadan ? I will unveil everything since I've been calm with U and u thought I was let go right ?..

Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 7:32am On May 16, 2016
Good morning people, house be mindful of the help you will render any thing u read about me here is false thank God for my life. People hear the make millions on watermelon and other farm produce the don't know what it takes to attain that much some people will not tell you de true until you venture into it u will now be complaining of what it requires. This man called late April for land leasing i told him that i lease farm land for people i only av farm land in hand for sell that the villagers do tell me about at times that de wants to sell after much called from this man i look for a farm land for and he is watermelon he wants to farm on it i told him is late because watermelon doesn't want much water and we are about to enter May but he insisted i now told him i can't manage it for him unless he wants to plant maize he i should not worry that he get some one that will manage it for him I get the farm land for him on lease his manager come to see the land he later send de money for the land the land was cleared by hausa people (igbo dudu) meaning forest since February by April that he wants to lease de land new weeds av sprouts(akintola is the grass that is their very stubborn weed) I sent de pictures of the farm to him and his manager too sees it b4 payment no complain his manager and the hausa people i get for him plant and spray it de weeds didn't completely die de aboki now told him that de needed to do Manuel weeding for the watermelon to do well that is where problem start he don't want to pay again and watermelon can't do inside akintola weed what is now my fault am not his manager he now keep calling me to do the needful that is been patients enough will i use my money to clear it for him sorry for the epistle i just av to write ao the stuff goes. My candid advice if you know u economize money on farming don't even go into it u r getting it wrong their are some farm produce that don't want that. Thanks for your patience with the long epistle
Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 16, 2016
Good evening house, ao is ur day? This is what am saying do agribusiness am not on nairaland as an Internet farmer or to scam anybody but i post the work of my hands farming is sweet if you get it right don't do trail and error please other wise u will get ur hands burnt, first harvest of the watermelon.

Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 16, 2016
Vehicle coming to load it tomorrow, but to say the truth watermelon farming isn't a child play it requires a lot of work and attention b4 it gets to this stage but thank God.

Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 17, 2016
Ok, you said the land was a cleared land an U told the farm manager I brought there that U move the cleared weeds from the farm right? Yes or No. The question is why will I be paying for a cleared land when there are weeds there? You are saying economize money, didn't I pay for everything U demanded for?when u told me the Mallam demanded for N18,000 to work on the farm and clear the farm for the planting didnt I pay and I even added some token for U as pocket money which I've been doing from onset, how much did u pay the Mallam, the farm manager U are talking abt was the one that told me the Mallam didn't use the herbicides I paid for that's why the weeds were still there and on my first visit to the farm, were U not telling me to pay N50,000 for the Mallam to remove the weeds after the seeds are out, did u plant all the seed I bought? How many seeds were germinating from a 4acres land and U only showed me few that wasn't up to 8 and the rest were no where to found. The farm manager said Ur mallam stopped work immediately he left to eat, he was surprised that they stopped working and told him they were through, do u think I'm a fool? U planted on thick weed because I was not there from the day one, if they applied the herbicides as U claimed, will there be weeds remaining as at the germination period, despite I was told to buy another herbicides together with the ones that was requested for. You are only causing more trouble for yourself.. Continue, you were speaking to the Mallam because I didn't understand their language and why didn't u give the mallams the money I told u to give them the day I visited the farm to see things myself when I started suspecting your cunny games. I intend taking it easy with U but its so clear that U want to pull a game on me. When I called u that I was in Ibadan and U said I didn't tell u abt my visit, did u not call the Mallam to quickly Rush to the farm and clear some of the weeds, do u think u are smart, the pictures of the watermelon U are uploading , is it from your farm. Stop decieving people mr. Refund the money I gave u for the farm and for the clearing, return the remaining herbicides with U, the pesticides with U, the remaining seeds with u. God will judge U
gabbyalonzo:
Good morning people, house be mindful of the help you will render any thing u read about me here is false thank God for my life. People hear the make millions on watermelon and other farm produce the don't know what it takes to attain that much some people will not tell you de true until you venture into it u will now be complaining of what it requires. This man called late April for land leasing i told him that i lease farm land for people i only av farm land in hand for sell that the villagers do tell me about at times that de wants to sell after much called from this man i look for a farm land for and he is watermelon he wants to farm on it i told him is late because watermelon doesn't want much water and we are about to enter May but he insisted i now told him i can't manage it for him unless he wants to plant maize he i should not worry that he get some one that will manage it for him I get the farm land for him on lease his manager come to see the land he later send de money for the land the land was cleared by hausa people (igbo dudu) meaning forest since February by April that he wants to lease de land new weeds av sprouts(akintola is the grass that is their very stubborn weed) I sent de pictures of the farm to him and his manager too sees it b4 payment no complain his manager and the hausa people i get for him plant and spray it de weeds didn't completely die de aboki now told him that de needed to do Manuel weeding for the watermelon to do well that is where problem start he don't want to pay again and watermelon can't do inside akintola weed what is now my fault am not his manager he now keep calling me to do the needful that is been patients enough will i use my money to clear it for him sorry for the epistle i just av to write ao the stuff goes. My candid advice if you know u economize money on farming don't even go into it u r getting it wrong their are some farm produce that don't want that. Thanks for your patience with the long epistle
Re: Plantain sucker available national wide delivery by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2016
When I paid N18,000 for the Mallam who will work @the farm, how much did u and the farm manager gave the Mallam ? 11k , did u both tell me the amount U paid them until I decided not to play along with you and waste money for nothing, here is a pic from the message. I ended up paying N20,000 for U to take the remaining , the first pic was a text sent by the farm manager ordering me to pay into mr gabby's account. Second pic was about the N18,000 that Was suppose to be given to the Mallam but they ended up paying them 11k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100KG Bag Of Oranges For N2,500!!! / All Poultry And Fish Farmers Need To See This / Invest With Farm Crowdy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.