Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X (924 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School / Isabella Idibia Features In "The Mr X Family TV Show" (Photos) / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X by Mchayy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh now Tonto Wigo Churchill was pictured playing sweet love with her boo, Churchill Oladunni Obasanjo also known as Mr X.

She simply captioned the picture, “No one can take away your pains so don’t let anyone take away your happiness..”, while also advocating that relationships be kept off social media with another post.

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh now Tonto Wigo Churchill was pictured playing sweet love with her boo, Churchill Oladunni Obasanjo also known as Mr X.

She simply captioned the picture, “No one can take away your pains so don’t let anyone take away your happiness..”, while also advocating that relationships be kept off social media with another post.

http://nexthop.com.ng/tonto-dikeh-plays-sweet-love-with-mr-x/

Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X by Mchayy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
I'm not hating but this marriage cant last like my nokia battery

GBAM
Re: Tonto Dikeh Plays Sweet Love With Mr X by mhizpeaarl(f): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
I'm not hating but this marriage cant last like my nokia BATTERY

GBAM

Oh you will be very surprised my dear
I don't think she's a bad person
U dnt knw her personally so
DONT JUDGE

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Secret Under Fire For Yet Another 'photoshop Fail' / Am Not Dating MC Galaxy - Laura Ikeji Cries Out / PHOTOS: Denrele Edun Rocks Stilletos On The Runway Like One Of The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.