Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) (4548 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
She can dance shoki very well, I like her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by merbenko: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
She is cute

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by eazisky(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
That wide mouth though.... Is she having a running stomach?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by talktimi(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided

Seems she has forgotten to bring back the girls

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by WETINUSABI: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
eazisky:
That wide mouth though.... Is she having a running stomach?

Isn't she an Igbo woman? Naso all of una take ugly

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lmao!

Darn! This woman has to be the ugliest woman to ever walk this planet. She looks like an ape.

I thought Iweala was fugly...but this woman took fugliness to Ionosphere. grin

How come Igbos breed some of the fugliest women ever? grin

9 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by biafranqueen: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
talktimi:
undecided

Why would she not when no girls were taken undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by biafranqueen: 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao!

Darn! This woman has to be the ugliest woman to ever walk this planet. She looks like an ape.

Don't make me post pictures of your own butt ugly damsels Brose angry

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Don't make me post pictures of your own butt ugly damsels Brose angry

WTF are you on about?

Is she utter fugly - yes or no?

Answer the darn question before I lose my mind! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Missy89(f): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao!

Lolz

Someone loves her like that. Beauty isnt everything angry

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by cjrane: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
talktimi:
undecided

No more bring back our girls.
It was all done to get ministerial position. What a sham.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by biafranqueen: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

WTF are you on about?

Is she utter fugly - yes or no?

Answer the darn question before I lose my mind! undecided
Jeez don't lose your mind okay she is not what you call pretty but you don't have bring in tribe because everyone has a chunk of ugly and some of the most beautiful women in Nigeria are usually Igbo's yes or no wink Be honest...

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
biafranqueen:
Jeez don't lose your mind okay she is not what you call pretty but you don't have bring in tribe because everyone has a chunk of ugly and some of the most beautiful women in Nigeria are usually Igbo's yes or no wink Be honest...

Lmao.

So you admit she's fugly - question answered.

Yes, I've seen some beautiful Igbo women but I don't even see Igbo chics as epitome of beauty - I rate them for having the juiciest pums ever, if I'm being honest.

Well, she's Igbo...if she were Yoruba, I'd say the same thing. I don't accord special treatment to women, regardless of ethnicity. I'd be the first to tell you that a lot of Yoruba women have owanbe faces. grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
Missy89:

Lolz

Someone loves her like that. Beauty isnt everything angry

That's why I abhor the word "love" when it comes to union between man and woman. grin

Darn! How can you buss a nut by looking at this woman's face, unless you're some type of thirsty nyggah? grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Missy89(f): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

That's why I abhor the word "love" when it comes to union between man and woman. grin

Darn! How can you buss a nut by looking at this woman's face, unless you're some type of thirsty nyggah? grin

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say
Some guys might actually find her sexy. " Ugly people" (mainstream definition ) have other talents . cool
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by biafranqueen: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao.

So you admit she's fugly - question answered.

Yes, I've seen some beautiful Igbo women but I don't even see Igbo chics as epitome of beauty - I rate them for having the juiciest pums ever, if I'm being honest.

Well, she's Igbo...if she were Yoruba, I'd say the same thing. I don't accord special treatment to women, regardless of ethnicity. I'd be the first to tell you that a lot of Yoruba women have owanbe faces. grin
BADooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Missy89:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say
Some guys might actually find her sexy. " Ugly people" (mainstream definition ) have other talents . cool

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" quote isn't applicable here...even a blind man would see that. grin

Are you sure you're not this woman's twin sister separated at birth with the way you're getting all defensive like Aldon Smith? tongue

Send me ya pics - let me see what you look like. tongue

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by CSTR2: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2015
But the lady worwor truely.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Nnaji36(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao!

You are ashamed to upload your pics due to your ugly look, yet you termed some one else ugly. your ugly face hindered you from uploading your pics rather you showed us your duplicate, a dirty smelling ass of a bitch. You look so dirty and ugly like the picture of the LovePeddler on your profile. Fool, that woman can buy the whole of your family and enslave them. You are not even up to the class of her servant or cook. A challatant parading in the zoo. An as hole dump, idiot. Call any woman from your tribe that is fearless and greater than her. Mumu, ewu, dump illiterate, you are busy writing fugly instead of ugly. Go back to school, nnama

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by babaijesha1(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2015
It might be an advanced shoki dance but honestly it looks like she's experiencing a violent örgasm. My opinion though

Congrats ma on your recent luck, hope you have time to find the girls that many people know are not missing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Shymm3x: 12:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Nnaji36:
You are ashamed to upload your pics due to your ugly look, yet you termed some one else ugly. your ugly face hindered you from uploading your pics rather you showed us your duplicate, a dirty smelling ass of a bitch. You look so dirty and ugly like the picture of the LovePeddler on your profile. Fool, that woman can buy the whole of your family and enslave them. You are not even up to the class of her servant or cook. A challatant parading in the zoo. An as hole dump, idiot. Call any woman from your tribe that is fearless and greater than her. Mumu, ewu, dump illiterate, you are busy writing fugly instead of ugly. Go back to school, nnama

Lol.

Who released this dyslexic villager from the asylum? Effing stark illiterate...better go back to elementary school and learn how to write coherently.

Nah, I'd buy the fugly woman a face transplant and donate her fvcked face to a research centre, you emotional Igbotic minger. grin

Fvck off my mentions, flaming phaggot.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by ademusiwa9: 1:09am On Oct 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Missy89(f): 2:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" quote isn't applicable here...even a blind man would see that. grin

Are you sure you're not this woman's twin sister separated at birth with the way you're getting all defensive like Aldon Smith? tongue

Send me ya pics - let me see what you look like. tongue

She is married, probably with kids. how do you explain that?

Not defending her but One man's meat......
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Nnaji36(m): 2:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

Who released this dyslexic villager from the asylum? Effing stark illiterate...better go back to elementary school and learn how to write coherently.

Nah, I'd buy the fugly woman a face transplant and donate her fvcked face to a research centre, you emotional Igbotic minger. grin

What a funny fool. Your wordings are of point and baseless. Fool, you give out words that surely depicts who you are. You'd rather write what doesn't define who you are than writing the problems and difficulties you are entangled with . Just read your comments carefully and tell me if it worths reading. Abusive coated comments.
I smell your family bears the face of a fugy baboon or better still you can still find your fellow fugy face creatures in the zoo. Your entire lineage shall remain dyslexic, demented and academic failures.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by ademusiwa9: 2:35am On Oct 07, 2015
shocked grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by Nnaji36(m): 2:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol.

What a funny fool. Your wordings are off point and baseless. Fool, you give out words that surely depicts who you are. You'd rather write what doesn't define who you are than writing the problems and difficulties you are entangled with . Just read your comments carefully and tell me if it worths reading. Abusive coated comments.
I smell your family bears the face of a fugy baboon or better still you can still find your fellow fugy face creatures in the zoo. Your entire lineage shall remain dyslexic, demented and academic failures. Atuturu, anu ejshi.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by donholy28(m): 3:48am On Oct 07, 2015
She dey dance alanta
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by IamAtribalist: 5:04am On Oct 07, 2015
cool Chai akpu-eaters can be so fugly - God punish Satan. Her face is a nightmare. God punish Satan. Two much akpu-eating makes Igbo women hairy and ugly. Too much chest beating makes Igbo men pathetic and dumb. Chai. God punish Satan. Same thing with the amala-eaters, too much amala is not good. Chai God punish Satan. Chai.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by HopeAtHand: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Shymm3x:
Lmao!

U.O.E.N.O that!!

They actually produce most naija beauty queens.

Nigeria has won only one miss world contest tho. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by talktimi(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2015
cjrane:

No more bring back our girls.
It was all done to get ministerial position. What a sham.
so who will look for them now that she has appointment or will they still be sleeping in sambisa
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Happy That Her Name Is On The List (PICS) by talktimi(m): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Cc lalasticlala & ishilove

(1) (2) (Reply)

What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu / THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** / Igbo People Crave Own Nation As Tensions Rise In Nigeria !!!!the Washinton Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.