Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably (889 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by Querty(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't just know why!!! I find myself loving this woman day by day. I have never had a physical contact with her before but she has been my Idol for long.

To me, her beauty is beyond compare! Any time I hear she is in pain, I feel the same pain.

I love this woman; Diezani Allison Madueke.
She is my Idol and Goddess.
I pray I get to see her someday soon..
Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by ayowonder(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
no worship God dey worship madueke

2 Likes

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by Movic1(m): 12:07am On Oct 07, 2015
it is better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by rhymaster: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Querty:
I don't just know why!!! I find myself loving this woman day by day. I have never had a physical contact with her before but she has been my Idol for long.

To me, her beauty is beyond compare! Any time I hear she is in pain, I feel the same pain.

I love this woman; Diezani Allison Madueke.
She is my Idol and Goddess.
I pray I get to see her someday soon..

And this is a Nigerian youth too? Oh my days! What a lost generation of idiots! You are most likely jobless, in school, under employed, own no car, house or anything worth it, married or have a stable girlfriend! Yet you are the youth of tomorrow? Not in million and one years! No wonder the politicians keep you away because the figure your ilk are mainly doofuses who would ruin the country running after useless things! Your type are the our oyel, our pikin, running around Nigeria chanting biafra, the clueless IPOB youth, good only as target practice for the police and military! Shiooor!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2015
rhymaster:

And this is a Nigerian youth too? Oh my days! What a lost generation of idiots! You are most likely jobless, in school, under employed, own no car, house or anything worth it, married or have a stable girlfriend! Yet you are the youth of tomorrow? Not in million and one years! No wonder the politicians keep you away because the figure your ilk are mainly doofuses who would ruin the country running after useless things! Your type are the our oyel, our pikin, running around Nigeria chanting biafra, the clueless IPOB youth, good only as target practice for the police and military! Shiooor!!!!

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by stevecantrell: 1:42am On Oct 07, 2015
rhymaster:

You hit the OP with a sledgehammer... Ouch !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by searchcorp(m): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2015
rhymaster:

You are my hero. Perfect answer for both the OP and any other foolish youth on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by RealSleek(m): 3:48am On Oct 07, 2015
commit a crime and u may have a chance to meet her in jail

3 Likes

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by donsteady(m): 4:30am On Oct 07, 2015
I know op, he is 41 yrs old. He is over 40 fool for ever

2 Likes

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by modath(f): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2015
RealSleek:

You are on point...

Unfortunately the jail sentence is going to be served in the UK & the OP is not likely to be worthy of being granted a visa, so that plan is DOA..

1 Like

Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by Querty(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2015
RealSleek:

seeing her alone will make fulfilled in dis life..
Re: I Love Diezani Allison Unexplainably by kingbasil: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2015
rhymaster:

Mister shut the Bleep up...the guy simply said what's in his mind and you are here ranting like a rabid dog...what impetus do you have to give advice when it's so obvious that you are a mischief maker

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man Pictured Eating From A Toilet Seat / James Ibori Demanded $4.5m Bribe From Me To Set-up Econet In Nigeria- Strive Mas / Is It Constitutional To Appoint FCT Minister From The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.