Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing (941 Views)

What Can I Invest With 120k / Which business can i invest with 300k thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by chichriso: 1:47am On Oct 07, 2015
I am a struggling student financially and have nobody that can help me to succeed in life

Before I began my Univarsity education, I was able to save money which I thought will take me somewhere but now reverse is the case. How my educational pursuit take all the money is just amazing (i have records of how I spent the money from the day I paid acceptance fee till date)

Now my money is remaining about N135,564.94 and I have not gone anywhere yet.

Please, am willing and eager to invest N100k before I will go broke and drop out of school of which I have passion for education even though I have no money or sponsor.

Please how can I invest that money for profitable turn up without losing the capital?

email otuchrist@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by Joshmon(m): 1:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by sweetval: 2:47am On Oct 07, 2015
This ur email tho...
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by papauju(m): 5:35am On Oct 07, 2015
My guy as you see nobody is replying your mesg, tell them you are Looking for someone to give your money and people will come with different offer, success is life mastubating only you can and will know how to achieve it by yourself, your your brain, my opnion

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by ryanfletcher: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2015
lol,so you are wise enough to know you will go broke sooner..
well the ugly truth is even before now people must have given you ans but you will think they actually wanna prey on you,
just learn a skill ,depending on what you are studying but if you call call me and be willing to learn,in less than a month you are through and its something that will be in you even in your grave...
but I'm not forcing you,the choice I yours,getting money is not the real joy but the respect and sociality that comes along with it is what brings respect...
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by chichriso: 7:52am On Oct 07, 2015
ryanfletcher:
lol,so you are wise enough to know you will go broke sooner..
well the ugly truth is even before now people must have given you ans but you will think they actually wanna prey on you,
just learn a skill ,depending on what you are studying but if you call call me and be willing to learn,in less than a month you are through and its something that will be in you even in your grave...
but I'm not forcing you,the choice I yours,getting money is not the real joy but the respect and sociality that comes along with it is what brings respect...

I really need what to do to be happy in life
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by ryanfletcher: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2015
chichriso:

I really need what to do to be happy in life
learn a skill ,wouldn't cost you much from what you have on reserve,coz even when you grad that skill will see you through, in fact you will spend money as you like coz you already know the cash is in you already....be wise.....speaking if which what kind of biz to you think can really profile you,lol, power banks,or recharge card printing lol,don't say you weren't told...
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by jackbennie: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2015
Call me on 08187469053
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N100K Without Losing by DeltahArmy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Go learn a skill bro, you can learn how to fix hair, eyelashes and nails. If you are serious, you could learn this skill within a period of 3 months. You can make hair, nails and eyelashes for your female colleagues and other students in your school. It might cost you between 15 to 30k though depending on the stylist that wants to train you. All the best!!

(1) (Reply)

Earn BTC Easy And Quick / Nigerian Youths Must Gather To Do Business Instead Of Gossip/alcohol Gatherings / Western Union Transfer Charges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.