Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" (11890 Views)

My Film O-TOWN Screening At Göteborg Film Festival, Sweden. / Ewu Gambia Soundtrack From My Film O-Town / My Film O-Town to premiere at AFRIFF 2015 !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by FieryFilm: 5:31am On Oct 07, 2015
And its here, ladies and gents...The new trailer for the film "O-TOWN"

A Fiery Film Presentation
Written & Directed by C.J. "Fiery" Obasi
Produced by Oge Obasi.
Starring Paul Utomi, Kalu Ikeagwu, Brutus Richard, Ifeanyi Delvin Ijeoma, Chucks Chyke, Ifu Ennada, Lucy Ameh and Olu Alvin

O-TOWN has its festival premiere at the Africa International Film Festival (AFRIFF) holding in Lagos, from November 8-15

Support Afrikan Cinema! Support the Afrikan Renaissance!

Kindly Share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2p6X8Ft7PM

#OTownMovie #AFieryFilm #WhenTheSaintsMarch

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Briareos(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2015
The follow up to Ojuju.... And it's looking very good.

Cc: villageboi, prof800, cnario, sholay2011

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by naijawarrior(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes o. Na so e dey go. God bless Nollywood!
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by screenraves: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Now this looks really good. And, need I say, cinematic. I'm happy with the growth in #NewNollywood

Kinda wish it was longer. Lol...maybe I'm left needing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by nwarosa: 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Me too!

@lalasticlala mods @seun abeg come and support the ministry. This should be on frontpage .
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Macdove02(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Great.....
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Looks very promising, will really love to see this. Kudos to you guys at Fiery Films.
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by screenraves: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2015
The concept of #Nollywood and #NewNollywood is interesting.
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by stockergin: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2015
Got goose bumps watching this. If this is just a teaser...can't wait for the wholesome! A masterpiece in the works. Way to go #FieryFilms
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by TheFilmmaker: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
nwarosa:
Me too!

@lalasticlala mods @seun abeg come and support the ministry. This should be on frontpage .

Here is my pin: 532879A4
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by nwarosa: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Here is my pin: 532879A4
sent you a request earlier. let me resend
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Nice posters!!

cool
cheesy pretty good.
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by SuPeRq(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Good
In other news, nairaland.com mods has smoke once again

Brb I am watching

Modified
Okay I have finished watching, I really really loved the beginning but I still didn't get the gist of what the movie is about. However, the picture quality looks amazing and it seems like a really good story, I'll definitely want to watch that.

Nairalanders are doing good!!! Thumbs up!!

3 Likes

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Sweetyie(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Did u feature any nairalander? Just asking thou
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by loomer: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Wetin be the storyline?
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Chrisx1x(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2015
I wish i have anything useful to contribute
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by Leyemoshood: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by hyfr(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
More power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by isrealisaac: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
embarassed
Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by hyfr(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE NONSENSE
My prayer is that God removes the Non and give you the sense. You need it just like you needed the so called change

6 Likes

Re: Watch The Trailer For My Film "O-Town" by steffans(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kung Fu Panda 4 MP4 (HD Movie Quality) Download / Merlin And Legend Of The Seeker!!any Other Magical Adventure Series? / Has Television Lost Its Relevance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.