Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why Do Men Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Cheat? (2635 Views)

'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband' / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat? by Truepee(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Today early This Morning, I thought about something and this topic arises in my mind and i decided to share it...Have you ever thought about why Old men ranging 50-deathward decide going after young ladies or girls......Example is a man in my area he was married had a over 18 years boy, 15 and 10 years old boy and girl respectively...His wife ended up packing out on account of cheating on her with a young 19 years old girl which she describes as inhumane and heart breaking .....

The Big question is why do old men CHEAT on their wife... In nollywood movies they said to replenish their blood but that can't be possible .... Just say what you think might be the reason.

I think a rule should make to join husband and wife together forever.. Cos The woman will eventually be the ones sufering. copied from http://adenaij..com
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by HungerBAD: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2015
There is no Physical,Scientific, Medical, and Spiritual answer to your question.

Why did Eve eat the Fruit?

Why did Ishmael start Islam?

Why do most White's have Racist views?

Why do Youruba's/Ibo's hate each other?

Why was i born a Pako and Davido into Money?

Why do women have Menstrual Cycle?

Why can't Michelle Obama be my Side Chick?

Why was Adolf Hitler Born?

How did Jonathan and OH MY GAWD Patience get to Aso Rock?

? ? ?

Many questions, no answers.

So we LET IT BE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Swegzfreak: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2015
La young, la pusyy la fresh!, la young, la pussy la tight, la young, la sex style crazy... Afa?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by respect80(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Men don't cheat. Men are cheat

@op note you created an old topic.

Anyway, ladies cheat as well
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by therealdeal10: 6:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Not all men sha

Buh it's bcus dey eventually grow tired of their wives
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Magician1503(m): 7:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Have you ever heard the phrase 'variety is good for the society'?
Men are moved by sight and not by whatever anyone thinks.

And besides, women cheat too, a lot at that.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nursy(f): 7:19am On Oct 07, 2015
Are we still on this same question? Sigh!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
OP you are a learner if you don't know women cheat better and smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Pamelayoung: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Cos it's in their nature and there's nothing anyone can do abt it.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by smokescreen4: 9:11am On Oct 07, 2015
over flogged topic, it's becoming boring.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by TooNoisy(f): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2015
Why do young girls go after old men. Is it because of money?

Imagine a young 19 year old girl, leaving all the young fresh boys to go after a man that has been married for over 18 years. This old man has three kids almost her age.

Can anyone answer that question? Why a young girl will leave fresh boys and go marry old? I wonder o.

Then one day this young girl will get married and blame her husband for cheating with another young girl - same thing she did when she was young!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by sisisioge: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm, I think it's a toy/play thing for them.

Girls' toys are cloths , cars, makeup, holiday trips, lovely kids, beautiful homes, lovely husbands, drugs, money, seex,class... If both the young and old are asked to pick from an array of toys, they most definitely will pick the ones that thrill them the most. Of course, there's always an hierarchy of needs/wants. An older girl that has gotten the husband, the big house, kids etc might find a Chanel handbag most thrilling in an array. W
hile the young girl might be gagging for the money.

Men on the other hand love the cars, the beautiful women, good conversation, seex, money, properties... Now an older boy might just want someone with refreshing untainted ideas to talk with. He might want someone fresh to roll with. He might just be looking to get his groove back. While the small boy might have a personal mandate to break the world's record on pussycat acquisition.

Whew, only knows what motivates people to do what they do. Different things rock our boats. I cant help wondering how happier Oshiomole is these days with his Lara trophy. May God give us all the joy and peace we need to live a good life .
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2015
To replenish their blood...
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is no Physical,Scientific, Medical, and Spiritual answer to your question.

Why did Eve eat the Fruit?

Why did Ishmael start Islam?

Why do most White's have Racist views?

Why do Youruba's/Ibo's hate each other?

Why was i born a Pako and Davido into Money?

Why do women have Menstrual Cycle?

Why can't Michelle Obama be my Side Chick?

Why was Adolf Hitler Born?

How did Jonathan and OH MY GAWD Patience get to Aso Rock?

? ? ?

Many questions, no answers.

So we LET IT BE.
grin
THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2015
TooNoisy:
Why do young girls go after old men. Is it because of money?

Imagine a young 19 year old girl, leaving all the young fresh boys to go after a man that has been married for over 18 years. This old man has three kids almost her age.

Can anyone answer that question? Why a young girl will leave fresh boys and go marry old?
... To replenish the man's blood.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by hahn(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
To replenish their blood...

Like pvssy is blood tonic undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
hahn:

Like pvssy is blood tonic undecided
You know it is.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by hahn(m): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
You know it is.

I do. I do
tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
hahn:

I do. I do
tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by lilmax(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Because they can
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Females cheat just as much if not more than men.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
aim5:
Females cheat just as much if not more than men.

Lie.
Men cheat more. All men are cheats or repented cheats.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lie.

Not all men lack morals and self control

I know it is hard to believe wink

Not all.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2015
Truepee:
Today early This Morning, I thought about something and this topic arises in my mind and i decided to share it...Have you ever thought about why Old men ranging 50-deathward decide going after young ladies or girls......Example is a man in my area he was married had a over 18 years boy, 15 and 10 years old boy and girl respectively...His wife ended up packing out on account of cheating on her with a young 19 years old girl which she describes as inhumane and heart breaking .....

The Big question is why do old men CHEAT on their wife... In nollywood movies they said to replenish their blood but that can't be possible .... Just say what you think might be the reason.

I think a rule should make to join husband and wife together forever.. Cos The woman will eventually be the ones sufering.

Because they know they can/will get away with it.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
bukatyne:

Not all men lack morals and self control

I know it is hard to believe wink

Not all.
Na lie o.
From what I've learned on this family section all men are cheats (except your husbands) until proven otherwise.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Na lie o.
From what I've learned on this family section all men are cheats (except your husbands) until proven otherwise.

O well, maybe those women are talking from experience undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Lie.

No. Stop painting women as innocent and faithful.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by lilmax(m): 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Na lie o.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Same reason women cheat
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:

Na lie o.
According to you all men cheat.
It is expected because you're polygamous in nature and being faithful is unnatural to yous.

Don't push your ministry and school of thoughts on others.
That's your message and has always been.
Stop dancing from side to side when it suits you.

I tire for these color changing individuals in this section self. One day you're claiming men can't be faithful the next day you're trying to wiggle out of it.

At least stick to one side.

Are all men polygamous or not? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
aim5:

No. Stop painting women as innocent and faithful.
What are you talking about? Women are innocent until proven guilty! Haven't u learnt anything on this section?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat? by 5minsmadness: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
cococandy:

According to you all men cheat.
It is expected because you're polygamous in nature and being faithful is unnatural to yous.

Don't push your ministry and school of thoughts on others.
That's your message and has always been.
Stop dancing from side to side when it suits you.

I tire for these color changing individuals in this section self. One day you're claiming men can't be faithful the next day you're trying to wiggle out of it.

At least stick to one side.

Are all men polygamous or not? undecided

Since I talked about all men being polygamous so many months ago your life has never been the same.

I didn't know it would have such a profound effect on you.

Perhaps I touched on a very sensitive part of your life without knowing?

If so, I want to reassure you I didnt mean to.

Whoever it is that you are afraid will turn polygamous after reading my writeup, I join faith with you in saying he will remain monogamous forever, Amen! grin

Men are the natural cheats, it is not in conflict with the statement that all men are naturally polygamous. It is only willpower that keeps us in check.
So when you see a monogamous faithful man cherish him(like I know you will). He is sacrificing a lot and going through pains for you.
(You can now go ahead and respond that females go thru the exact same thing too though we all know they dont.)
Cheers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm About To Take A Wrong Decision This Night. / Male Gender - Whats Up With This Mother & Son Bond? / When Husbands Dont Wear Their Wedding Bands/rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.