Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Supply Of Massey Ferguson And New Holland Tractors - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Of Massey Ferguson And New Holland Tractors (2012 Views)

Self-Driving Tractors & Drone Plant & Harvest Crops In UK / 2 fairly used new Holland tractors for sale / In Need Of Massey Ferguson Tractor MF375 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Massey Ferguson And New Holland Tractors by tractorprovider(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Welcome to Tractor Provider Japan

Tractor Provider is a Japanese base company dealing in Tractors of all types from Japan and Pakistan.

Tractor Provider Limited, a Japan-based multi-million dollar investment venture of entrepreneurs who have accumulated a remarkable experience of Japan's auto-mobile and machinery business over a span of more than a decade. As a global company with an enviable reputation, Tractor Providers Ltd. offers a full range of agricultural machinery, including Massey Ferguson / New Holland Tractors ranging from 50 to 85HP, to the entire African continent and rest of the world at amazingly low prices. Trusted famous brands, expert dealership skills, and a huge range of reliable products make Tractors Provider Ltd. a valuable partner for farmers around the world.

If you wish to get prices, please provide us your required horse power or tractor model, so we can send you quotation C&F lagos.

We also have branch offices in the following countries: Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Botswana & regional office in Pakistan from where we ship our brand new tractors and implements.

Massey Ferguson link: [url]http://www.tractorprovider.com/products.htm [/url]

New Holland link: [url]http://www.tractorprovider.com/products.htm [/url]

Implements link: http://www.tractorprovider.com/view_All.htm

Kindly choose any and send me your required tractor and implement so I can send you best prices.

Thanking you and awaiting your enquries

Re: Supply Of Massey Ferguson And New Holland Tractors by ebonyface9: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Pls I need quotations for Fergusson MF375 brand new Tractors . we will need up to 100 pieces. Thank you
Re: Supply Of Massey Ferguson And New Holland Tractors by emmie1: 2:41am On Oct 11, 2017
Pls I need quotations for Fergusson MF375 brand new Tractors. Here is my email. Siyakae@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Oil Palm Seedlings From Malysia / Smoking Kiln Machine And Popcorn Machine For Sales / Steps In Garri Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.