Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) (1749 Views)

Huge Python Caught In Owerri, Butchered In Front Of Children (Photos) / Big Python Trying To Swallow A Dog Killed (Photos) / Big Python Caught And Butchered In My Area (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by Bossdavzy: 7:27am On Oct 07, 2015
This big snake called python was caught by one of my best friend.
The snake was caught near an hotel named Hotel DE James at badagry.

The snake has been hiding under flowers for some days without passers notice, many people has been passing through the flower and the snake is there but none of them know.

One day this my best friend and his friends too were around the flower when they notice something is under the flower, so they move closer to the flower and what they could see is a big python.They try as much to catch the python alive but someone asked them to kill it immediately because it is a very dangerous snake and could harm them and they kill it.

Surprisingly, after they machete the snake, they found two dogs (puppy) in the belly of the snake as you can watch it in the video below.

Download and watch the video below
To watch video click here >> http://www.gi[img][/img]stfree.com/2015/08/photos-video-big-python-was-caught.html

1 Share

Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by whirlwind7(m): 7:38am On Oct 07, 2015
sad sad

There's nothing surprising about finding two small dogs the snake had swallowed. Just like you and I, it has to eat to stay alive.
I'm just sad that most people believe that you have to kill every snake they set eyes upon.
Just check out this very beautiful specimen. I would just love to have it in a metal wire enclosure in my compound.
Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by okosodo: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2015
buhari is a bastard

1 Like

Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by TOMTOM15(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
whirlwind7:
sad sad

There's nothing surprising about finding two small dogs the snake had swallowed. Just like you and I, it has to eat to stay alive.
I'm just sad that most people believe that you have to kill every snake they set eyes upon.
Just check out this very beautiful specimen. I would just love to have it in a metal wire enclosure in my compound.
Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by sultaan(m): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Use to stay at that hotel every year we go to Aivoji beach in badagry as a kid in the late 80's

The suite in the back left
Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2015
okosodo:
buhari is a bastard

A wailler!! grin
Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by kingar(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
that guy means business, what's in his mouth.
Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by sultaan(m): 4:50am On Oct 09, 2015
whirlwind7:
sad sad

What do you think that snake will do to a toddler playing on the yard?

That snake will swallow a 2 years old child easily
Re: Photos+video: A Big Python Caught, Swallowed Two Dogs Together (watch Video) by Awoofawo(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2015
angry

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Mr. Sun (pic) (heat Too Much) / Stanbic Ibtc MONEY MARKET Is Big Fraud / Anambra State House Of Assembly Loses Member Representing Idemili North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.