Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Woman And Her He-goat - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Woman And Her He-goat (712 Views)

Who Owns The Goat? / The Woman And The He-goat / How To Impress A Woman And How To Impress A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman And Her He-goat by cyan2008(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2009
A preacher notices a woman in the congregation who begins to weep as soon as he begins to preach. Thinking he has made a big catch he preaches with even greater fervour. The more he preaches, the more the woman cries.
Finally, the preaching over, it is time to give testimonies. The preacher points to the woman and says, “Sister, I can see you were mightily moved as we proclaimed the word of God. Now can you please share with us what it was that convicted your spirit so much.”
The woman hesitates, but the pastor insists so she comes up and takes the microphone. “You see,” she begins, “Last year I lost my he-goat, the most precious thing I possessed. I prayed and cried much over it and then I forgot all about it. But as soon as you came out to preach and I saw your beard, it reminded me all over again of the he-goat. I still cry whenever I remember it.” She did not remember one word of what the preacher said.

www.wwwlivelaugh..com
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by PeeJee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2009
nice joke keep it up .
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by Lolabbey: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2009
u too try
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by Ben13: 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2009
the story abi joke don tay jor
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by Lolabbey: 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
wink
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by Zubikky(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2009
That joke, is older than that old woman.
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by Lolabbey: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2009
sabinus
Re: The Woman And Her He-goat by jamace(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2009
If you like this joke, you are suffering from jokingmylitis, but if you don't like it, you are suffering from jokingsomiasis (see the doc immediately). cool

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way / Female Prayer / Gynecologist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.