Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (978 Views)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by aoafeez(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2015
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS AND MAIZE, and seriously in need of buyers of those commodites in large quantities(tonnes). Interested Buyers, trust worthy agents, food facts companies, feed mills should contact me via: aoafeez2@gmail.com. 08061223014
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by feminineA: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
aoafeez:
I am a supplier of SOYA BEANS
AND MAIZE, and seriously in need
of buyers of those commodites in
large quantities(tonnes).
Interested Buyers, trust worthy
agents, food facts companies, feed
mills should contact me via:
aoafeez2@gmail.com.

Your number is switch off, pls check your inbox
Re: I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize In Large Quantities (tonnes) by Six11(m): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2017
We are Jika Nigeria Limited. We are suppliers of Soyabeans and Sesame seed with many years of experience. We have in stock Soyabeans and Sesame seed. We have in our warehouse abundance of Soyabeans and Sesame seed to supply to you in bags and in tonnages and in all seasons. Whatever quantity you want, we can produce and made it available for you. Our product is of quality standard and can meet the demand of the Export market. Fat companies, feed millers, Industries and Exporters, Call 08033206787 for orders.

Soyabeans
Soybean specification: 6.9mm-8.3mm
Moisture:12.5% -13..5%
Admixture:0.01%
Germination:97%
Protein:42%...

Sesame Seed
Moisture Content-6-8 % Max,
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
Packing-50/80/100 Kg in PP bags

(1) (Reply)

Gnld's Golden Super Gro Wonder Drop For All Agricultural Purposes / Sola Agoro Of Farmers Forum Getting Virgin Farmland For Farmers In Ado Odo Ota. / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.