Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company (1685 Views)

Several Job Vacancies At The Workplace Centre / Several Job Vacancies In Lagos At The Place - (29 Positions) / Several Job Vacancies At Airtel Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by latestjobsng(m): 8:05am On Oct 07, 2015
A Promising Limited Liability Company registered with the Corporate Affairs with its Head Office at Ogbomoso, run strictly as a business/commercial outfit, requires result-oriented and tested individuals to fill the below vacancy existing in its divisions of operation:

Job Title: Account Clerk

Qualifications

Click here for full details

Job Title: Secretary

Qualifications

Job Title: Accounting Supervisor

Qualifications

Job Title: Audit Supervisor

Qualifications

Job Title: Business Manager

Qualifications

Job Title: General Manager

Qualifications

Job Title: Confectioner/Baker

Slot: 2

Qualification

Professional Baker with minimum of 5 years work experience plus WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level.

Job Title: Driver/Mechanic

Qualifications

WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level, Valid Driver's License, and 5 years driving experience.
A mechanical experience/knowledge will be an added advantage.

Job Title: Driver

Qualification

WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level, Valid Driving License, and 5 years driving experience. Not more than 40 years of age.

Job Title: Sales Woman

Slot: 2

Qualification

WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level.

Job Title: Accounting Supervisor

Qualifications

B.Sc/HND in Accounting with years of post qualification experience in relevant company.
Proficiency in the use of microsoft office particularly Microsoft word and Excel is mandatory.

Job Title: Audit Supervisor

Qualifications

B.Sc/HND in Accounting with years of post qualification experience in relevant company.
Proficiency in the use of microsoft office particularly Microsoft word and Excel is mandatory.

Job Title: Cleaner

Qualification

WASC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB O'Level.

Application Closing Date
17th November, 2015.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their typewritten application, curriculum vitae (which must include the names and address of three referees) and photocopies of all academic and relevant qualifications all in ten (10) copies in sealed envelope to:

The Adviser,
P.M.B. 4000,
Ogbomoso,
Oyo State.

Check Source for full Application Details
Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by Adesiji77: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
"Promising Limited Liability Company" no get name? angry

....with its Head Office at Ogbomoso?

Let me guess.... wink

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by latestjobsng(m): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to clarify some misconceptions about what you said above.. Not all employers reveal their identity during the recruitment stage, u might choose not to believe me, no problem. What i know is that, i will NEVER post any fake job here in the name of deceivng people. Pls, incase you don't need a job, don't discourage others from applying. Thanks for commenting.
Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by Funjosh(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Latesthobsng you are doing a great job,whomsoever isn't sure of what you posted should just ignore your post and please don't be discourage smiley

latestjobsng:
Let me use this opportunity to clarify some misconceptions about what you said above.. Not all employers reveal their identity during the recruitment stage, u might choose not to believe me, no problem. What i know is that, i will NEVER post any fake job here in the name of deceivng people. Pls, incase you don't need a job, don't discourage others from applying. Thanks for commenting.
Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by latestjobsng(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Funjosh:
Latesthobsng you are doing a great job,whomsoever isn't sure of what you posted should just ignore your post and please don't be discourage smiley

Thanks Bro. I really appreciate your endorsement.
Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by goldenboyofpsy(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
latestjobsng:
Hello bro,nice job bro... Pls need job from Abuja. Thanks so much bro.
Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by latestjobsng(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2015
goldenboyofpsy:
Hello bro,nice job bro... Pls need job from Abuja. Thanks so much bro.
You can visit our site below and location the "jobs by state" category in order to search for jobs in Abuja. God will bless you soon and you shall share your testimony. Thanks for your comment.

Re: Several Job Vacancies At A Promising Limited Liability Company by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
latestjobsng:

You can visit our site below and location the "jobs by state" category in order to search for jobs in Abuja. God will bless you soon and you shall share your testimony. Thanks for your comment.
Amen.. Thanks bro I just did and found some job opportunities. May God increase you more,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Online Research Assistant / Urgent Job Vacancies @ Cobranet Ltd / Vic Lawrence and Associates (VLA) Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.