Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Uche Jombo Finally Shows Off Her Son’s Face (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Finally Shows Off Her Son’s Face (photos) (368 Views)

Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) / The Many Pimples On Reekado Banks' Face (Photos) / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Finally Shows Off Her Son’s Face (photos) by bola00005: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Isn’t he adorable. Finally we get to see Uche Jombo’s
son’s face. The actress unveiled her son’s face on
instagram today after posing with him on the cover
of WOW magazine. Officially introducing him, Uche
captioned the photo: “I want to officially introduce
Matthew Kenney-Chinedu My son to you. My life has
become much more enriched with you in it little
man.”
See more photos after the cut…

http://setanewmusicrecored.ye.vc/dfjliohhjjhbczdthhdownloadbellownowthisisrealnotfake.php
Re: Uche Jombo Finally Shows Off Her Son’s Face (photos) by galadima77(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2015
La click la die!!!

(1) (Reply)

AFRIMMA 2015: The Full List Of Winners (quiz: Guess Some) / #felabration2015 Day 6 - Iyanya, Chidinma, Others Thrill Fans At The Shrine / Davido Shares Cute Photo Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.