Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame (21610 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Simi Before The Fame / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by Lincoln275(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2015
E yah! God is good sha

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by happykidArotiba(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Who go send me mtn card !!! my 10mb don finish "!
Patoranking didnt do e-begging o

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by abimbawealth(f): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
SURULERE

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by olempe(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
xreal:
Everyone's got a beginning.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by nicerichard05: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
I CAME TO LIKE EVERY POST HERE. NOW I AM DOWN, LET THE SIGN OUT grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/
pevert!!! What are u going to gain from diz?? She xposed her private part...wats ur bizness with that? IDIOT
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by Jimdonnet(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
margclever:
are u stupid, is this how u intend to promote ur blog . Thunder fire ur own private part

Hey you wicked ooo.I been wan quote the goat but you had me beaten.

But private part ke?
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by IGBOSON1: 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Jimdonnet:

Hey you wicked ooo.I been wan quote the goat but you had me beaten.

But private part ke?

^^^I guess it's not so private anymore! lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by IGBOSON1: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2015
I like this video of his. He eventually won over his father-in-law to be smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylj-h7V_Asg
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by HopeAlive14(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Though your beginning is small, your later end shall be bigger and better!
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by joystickextendr: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2015
good for him smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by Awesomeking: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/
get a life and leave that happy woman alone.
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by ernesty20(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by nixywil: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
kissThat's what we called victory at least!!! Ride on jare my love kiss
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by darmys(f): 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Never Despise the days of little beginning

!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by inspekta: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Boiz done hustle sha grin grin
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by sebyluv(m): 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
MissOpeyemi:

Please MissOpeyemi stop posting dis stale gist all over Nairaland. It won't get u anywhere!!
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by eminemkayc: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
We all have a history and a past. Way back in 2006, i used to design structures and foundations via rigorous structural analysis. Today, i carry out finite element analysis of shallow and deep foundations.

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by umehmj(m): 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
and this same patoranking passes in front of our shop @ abakpa market abakaliki everyday with his rat killer and mummified rats dangling his body in those days. doesn't matter where you are born or your condition. what will be must be.
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by EmmyDe25(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
xreal:
Everyone's got a beginning.
Well said. I saw the TV i used during my days in the university and your statement resonates.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by xreal: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Well said. I saw the TV i used during my days in the university and your statement resonates.[color=#990000][/color]

Someday, you will look at the TV you are using at the moment and you will thank GOD for life, good health, wealth, and so on.

AMEN! somebody
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by liyahwillie(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Who go send me mtn card !!! my 10mb don finish "!
Give me u're account no

1 Like

Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
eminemkayc:
We all have a history and a past. Way back in 2006, i used to design structures and foundations via rigorous structural analysis. Today, i carry out finite element analysis of shallow and deep foundations.
I sent you a PM Sir, would appreciate getting a reply.
Re: Checkout Patoranking's First Promo CD Before The Fame by darmys(f): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
EmmyDe25:

lwkm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Prince Arthur Eze Receives His Brand New Private Jet (pictured) / Mary-Maudline Uzoamaka Nwifuru Graces MC Walter 130-Hour Marathon Entertainment / I Am Single And Not Dating Leo - Cee-C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.