Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,248 members, 7,853,254 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. (699 Views)

Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church / Bimbo Odukoya Is Not In Hell: That Story You Heard Was Not True / How Can You Identify True Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by huxley(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2009
Davidylan and Neotic both fear that if they take a wrong step, they may backslide, thus missing their salvation. They have admitted this on a separate thread . But the bible says anyone who backslides is not really a true Christians.  Given that Davidylan and Neotic know that they are at risk of backsliding, they CANNOT be true Christians.

So these self-professed Christians are simply fly-by-night hypocites.
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by noetic1: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why are thou so gullible my friend? where did u deduce that from?
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by Moyola(f): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2009
Well,
Everyone is a Xtain in speech
Not
Everyone is in deeds
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by noetic1: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
Moyola:

Well,
Everyone is a Xtain in speech
Not
Everyone is in deeds
thats what the atheists have refused to understand. Christianity aint a mere religion.
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by huxley(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
n_o_e_t_ic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why are thou so gullible my friend? where did u deduce that from?

Have you already forgotten about this thread , where you admitted that one's salvation is not secured if they were to do the wrong thing and got expelled from the university, thus missing their degree? Have you got a very short memory as well?
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by noetic1: 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2009
y are u trying to misrepresent my views?

why shouls a xtian knowingly commit murder?
why should a xtian indulge in fornication and adultery?
why should a xtian commit fraud and other nefarious peccadilloes?

anyone who indulges in these things can call themselves xtiansm but in reality are not.
how does my view connect with your misinformation?
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by huxley(m): 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2009
n_o_e_t_ic:

y are u trying to misrepresent my views?

why shouls a xtian knowingly commit murder?
why should a xtian indulge in fornication and adultery?
why should a xtian commit fraud and other nefarious peccadilloes?

anyone who indulges in these things can call themselves xtiansm but in reality are not.
how does my view connect with your misinformation?

So in what way is your university/course/degree analogy applicably to this question then? I thought in your analogy, getting to university amounts to first becoming a Christian; and staying through the course and getting a degree amounts to enduring the travails of the Christian life and eventually gaining salvation. Thus;

Admission into University -----> Becoming a Christian
Staying through the course and passing your degree -----> Being saved and entry into heaven.

Does this misrepresent you view? If it does, please feel free to correct me.

If it does represent your view, then you MUST hold the view that "Once saved, NOT necessarily always saved", which is in opposition to what the bible actually says.
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2009
Very pathetic . . .
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by deebrain(m): 1:49am On Apr 24, 2009
huxley:

Davidylan and Neotic both fear that if they take a wrong step, they may backslide, thus missing their salvation. They have admitted this on a separate thread . But the bible says anyone who backslides is not really a true Christians.  Given that Davidylan and Neotic know that they are at risk of backsliding, they CANNOT be true Christians.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ah! you should not have made fellow contributors to be the subject topic of a thread O! It is not fair to them even if you have such a belief.
Its rather embarrassing
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by tudor(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2009
As 4 noetic you dnt need a socerer to tell me dat ass is a HYPOCRITE, Just look at d way he insults people in this forum,sometimes kaln dem fools or bloody slaves of a murderous god (allah), that fool dozn't knw dat ur words and deeds shld potray ur xtianity n pple see dis and want to be lyk u, its nt by posting useless points and evading questions!
Go to my thread abt fate of d gentiles and answer d question i put to you,COWARD!
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by todak(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster
Davidylan and Neotic both fear that if they take a wrong step, they may backslide, thus missing their salvation. They have admitted this on a separate thread . But the bible says anyone who backslides is not really a true Christians. Given that Davidylan and Neotic know that they are at risk of backsliding, they CANNOT be true Christians.

grin grin grin your opinion, it is you that is a good Xtian, i wonder what atheism has turn you into, an ungrateful and obstinate human who has no hope and preview of what comes after life. oh what a pity, an atheist telling a christian he is not a good Xtian, rubbish. what do you know about Xtianity, except to ridicle them and tell them there is no God. go and tell that to your dogs.
Re: Davidylan And Neotic Are Not True Christians, Admittedly. by noetic(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2009
tudor:

As 4 noetic you dnt need a socerer to tell me dat ass is a HYPOCRITE, Just look at d way he insults people in this forum,sometimes kaln dem fools or bloody slaves of a murderous god (allah), that fool dozn't knw dat ur words and deeds shld potray ur xtianity n pple see dis and want to be lyk u, its nt by posting useless points and evading questions!
Go to my thread abt fate of d gentiles and answer d question i put to you,COWARD!

why bother with an empty barrel!

(1) (Reply)

2face, Faze, Others Led Praise & Worship In Church! / Nigerian Catholic Priest Pleads Guilty In Theft Case / Would I Have Been Forgiven?please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.