Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles (33788 Views)

Ahmed Musa Mobbed By Fans At Mosque In Abuja (Photos) / Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by silverprince413(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2015
E bad!
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by sirhamilton(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
hajjiahmed90:
[size=32pt]HajjiAhmed

In

The

Hood[/size]
cool.......................... nice one
wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by terrypartners(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Please can somebody tell our ignorant NL to stop talking "Northern agenda and APC none sense" it is simply a power play from Oliseh to re-order the eagles and wether that is a good move for the national team time will tell.
Meanwhile fellow NL who want politicise a coaching and a management decision should stop insulting our sensibilities with their poor sentimental judgement and mediocre intelligence
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by Moahmed: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
emmasege:
I hope Sunday has not started smoking igbo (weed). He's on a mission to force certain players out of the team. If he doesn't need them again, let him rather not invite them. How can a sane coach byepass Enyeama and Mikel and make Musa the captain. Why was Kanu who was younger and obviously more popular/influential not made the captain over him in oliseh's playing days?
It doesnt happen in any human society to make a junior person the superior. You will rather first send the senior players to retirement by not inviting them, in order to create space for Musa.
Furthermore, I hope Musa has started speaking good English sha.

Is Neymar the most senior player in the Brazilian squad? Nigerian are funny people!!!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by hardbody: 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Is Oliseh's mother still alive? If yes, let her die first and let Oliseh come to the pitch while the burial is going on, then and only then will i understand this rascality.

5 Likes

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by hob(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
Change in the super eagles is happening
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by M4gunners: 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
blueto:

Not very Nice to me.
It seems he is causing disparity in the team, by detracting Enyeama of his position in the team. the players might be disunited now in the camp. and you know we require total cohesion of players and the coaching management to be able to face the likes of Egypt in our group stage games for Afcon qualification.
Just as when Mourinho sacked the Chelsea doctor. Chelsea players were not comfortable with the act.
Why are bringing dead team like Chelsea into national matter?
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by sirxbit(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Nellybii:

Neymar is the captain of Brazil.under Dunga.
Thiago Sylva was dethroned and heavens did not fall. New coaches new teams.
i knw all dat.wat am saying z d way oliseh acted.he didnt act lyk a matured fellow at all.enyeama was even apologising and he was stl asking him out to the extent of calling security on him.dat wasnt d best aproach
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by tete7000(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
How often did Oliseh honour national call during his own playing days? Is he not one of the foreign-based players Nigerians used to be angry with for his lackadaisical attitude towards national assignment? He himself is witnessing first hand what his managers then went through in the hands of then players (Oliseh inclusive). Let him just be careful with his approach in resolving Enyeama dilemma. If not handle well, it might backfire.

4 Likes

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by mormoni(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
zuchyblink:
powered by the islamic party (APC)
u have no future.. I pity ur life.
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by Kulas: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Oliseh is very stu:pi:d man.U can't mess up Enyeama,he is far better than u and we love him more than u.We prefer that we sack u as a Coach to u messing up Enyeama. Oliseh Anuofia,Oliseh Anumpama,Oliseh Anunama,Oliseh Onyenzuzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by seniorbros(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
emmasege:
I hope Sunday has not started smoking igbo (weed). He's on a mission to force certain players out of the team. If he doesn't need them again, let him rather not invite them. How can a sane coach byepass Enyeama and Mikel and make Musa the captain. Why was Kanu who was younger and obviously more popular/influential not made the captain over him in oliseh's playing days?
It doesnt happen in any human society to make a junior person the superior. You will rather first send the senior players to retirement by not inviting them, in order to create space for Musa.

Seniority in a team is not a basis for appointing a captain. Lionel Messi is not the most senior player in the Argentine team yet he is the captain. Commitment is the key word. Ahmed Musa has the requisite commitment to lead the team, whoever is not happy with it should leave the team.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Not been tribalistic here but what charistma does Musa have to be the captain of a national team

Hugs
Fact is Musa does not have enyeama's charisma but I think we can build on him rather than on someone that does only what he likes

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by ThisMeansWAR: 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Stolen:

U cannot call him Oliseh and alter hat mumu comment that follows. It makes u look like a mad person. Anyway, no be craze they worry una.
ignorant mumu ..

I don't comment if I'm not sure of what I'm talking about unlike you ignorant dolts ..

Here oliseh confirmed it himself .
https://www.nairaland.com/2496962/biafra-shocker-sunday-oliseh-refused
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by Seun360(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Good call by Sunday Oliseh, Musa is dedicated and always available to rep for the NT and he's our best export for now.
As for Enyeama, he's not bigger than the national team, besides, we've got Ikeme who will give anything to play for the super eagles.
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by mbulela: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Oliseh is a drama queen.
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by ndcide(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
When I see high handedness, I know.
What offence did the most respected Goalie commit?
That he took excuse because of his late mother?

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by M4gunners: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
emmasege:
Bros it is happening and will still happen. Germany coach Löw gave it to Philip Lahm,while Ballack is still playing. And you know what after they play their first world cup final in South Africa 2010 which they lost,4years later they won it in Brazil. Anyway Enyeama has helped us a lot he deserves some respect.
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by seaseg: 10:59am On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=ayukdaboss post=38746630]
You carry your mumu come here too?? I'm sure APC is also responsible for your low sperm count.

Chai Bros! You wicked ooo. Lol...
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by homesteady(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Yasirarafat:

GERRA HIA MEHN......ITS JUST BCOZ MUSA IS A MUSLIM N A NORTHERNER, that's why u are nagging grin

You are a very silly fellow, a sane person raised very salient points, and all you could muster was this very irrational reply? Smh
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by idary737: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Like telling Hazard to be captain I wish the team goodluck...
blueto:

http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/oliseh-confirms-musa-as-new-super-eagles-captain/

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by dtruseeker(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
if you dnt like it GO N DIE
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by treachiz(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
beejayphako:
Lol, v. Funny.. imagine dis clown of a coach.. anyway, aam not surprised, dts wht happens wen u give a good job to an over sabi igboman undecided
What du u knw? Ghera rah here mehn!!!..
Sha 2 me Ahmed Musa hs bin outtandin bt i dnt tink he has d capacity 2 b d CAP... Sha lets cross our seat belts nd enjoy d ryd!!!
Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by harbeedaymee(f): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
People who are supporting Enyeama blindly are just being sentimentally foolish. Oliseh would not just take a decision like this without any reason. A leader has to lead by example sad sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles by wazobiaN9(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
zuchyblink: