Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) (1429 Views)

Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway / PHOTOS: Visible Cracks On Apapa Bridge- NEWSHELM / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by henryanna36: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Why is this always happening in Lagos?A container which seems to be loaded fell off a trailer along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway this morning.

If you have ever taken Ilasa part of Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, you will appreciate how bad the road is.

Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by henryanna36: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015
Another pic

Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Zozot: 10:12am On Oct 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Sirsoftness(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2015
please i have a question am a newbie he can i create a topic on NL
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by warrior01: 10:16am On Oct 07, 2015
That's the much touted developed Lagos governed by the righteous APC for the past 16 years. Shame on you
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by wagazala: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2015
They just keep falling. It raining containers in Lagos now.
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by ketekete: 10:18am On Oct 07, 2015
Nah swear?
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by jumper524(m): 10:22am On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
That's the much touted developed Lagos governed by the righteous APC for the past 16 years. Shame on you
u see the effect of voting for continuity?
U'll keep appreciating the negative side of things. and may god never make you experience the good governance of change
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2015
If you like!!
Sirsoftness:
please i have a question
am a newbie
he can i create a topic on NL
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by warrior01: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2015
jumper524:
u see the effect of voting for continuity?
U'll keep appreciating the negative side of things. and may god never make you experience the good governance of change

You maketh no sense. Is that not Lagos governed by APC? Simple yes or no
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by temitemi1(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Smh for ambode and his empty threat...
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Sirsoftness(m): 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Chosen1984:
If you like!!
U mean if i like a post I can post mine?
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Pangea: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2015
shocked That is not a bad road,
It's a sinkhole!
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by GogetterMD(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
All those screaming what has LASG been doing for 16 years, You may care to know that the Apapa-Oshodi expressway is a federal road
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by ba7man(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
It's Fg jurisdiction and GEJ said he fixed it during his campaigns.
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by warrior01: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
ba7man:
It's Fg jurisdiction and GEJ said he fixed it during his campaigns.

It's now Fgs jurisdiction but Lasma operates on that road; right? Then the same state govt banned the movement of those trucks on that same FG road? Is APC not in power now, why neglect the road? You guys are just bunch of confused hypocrites.
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2015
Yeah! Select a forum and post if you like
Sirsoftness:

U mean if i like a post I can post mine?
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by ba7man(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:

It's now Fgs jurisdiction but Lasma operates on that road; right? Then the same state govt banned the movement of those trucks on that same FG road? Is APC not in power now, why neglect the road? You guys are just bunch of confused hypocrites.
If I didn't go crazy in 6yrs waiting for GEJ to fix it, 5months of APC shouldn't.

Meanwhile, you were patient enough with GEJ for 6yrs of not fixing it so why loose patience with APC in 5months?
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by okoro4: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
What is wrong with Lagos?Ambode shld act fast
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by henryanna36: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sirsoftness:
please i have a question
am a newbie
Click on the thread u wish to create topic eg politics,celebrity etc,click create topic,then type ur message on the body of the box that will appear and add add ur title.Click submit.After submitting,u can modify the post if for example some of the beginners of the words in ur title appear in small letters.Understood?
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by alaoeri: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
warrior01:
Your online ranting won't bring GEJ back & that is not how to play opposition, channel your energy towards 2019.
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Sirsoftness(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
henryanna36:
Click on the thread u wish to create topic eg politics,celebrity etc,click create topic,then type ur message on the body of the box that will appear and add add ur title.Click submit.After submitting,u can modify the post if for example some of the beginners of the words in ur title appear in small letters.Understood?
Ya tankx bro
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by Ovamboland(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
henryanna36:
Why is this always happening in Lagos?A container which seems to be loaded fell off a tanker along Apapa-Oshodi Expressway this morning.

If you have ever taken Ilasa part of Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, you will appreciate how bad the road is.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/another-container-falls-off-trailer.html

Oga that is not a tanker, please edit your post
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by permsec: 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
A container load of blessing and favour should fall on me this month.
Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by deanoffaculty: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sirsoftness:
please i have a question
am a newbie
Welcome on board!
1- Click on your area of interest e.g. Celebrities, Politiccs, Education, etc.....
2- You will see an option there that reads 'Create new topic', click on it and create your topic title.
3- Write inside the box given and select from your folder(if you have any picture to upload)
4- You can also copy link and paste it in the bigger box provided.
I hope this little info helps. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Container Falls Off A Trailer On Apapa-Oshodi Expressway Today(pics) by henryanna36: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ovamboland:

Oga that is not a tanker, please edit your post
Tnx.Correction made

(1) (Reply)

Islamic State: If 10 Muslims Rape A Non-muslim Woman, She Becomes Muslim / PHOTOS: Ebonyi Govt Donates 2 Trailer Loads Of Rice To Troops / Breaking- Ministers And Their Potfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.