Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,248 members, 7,867,649 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chase Those Creepy Crawlers Out Of Town - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chase Those Creepy Crawlers Out Of Town (450 Views)

Night Crawlers : Hey Guys Get In Here And Let The Game Begin / A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers Part2) / How Are-ekiti People Chased Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Team Out Of Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chase Those Creepy Crawlers Out Of Town by lagosshoppers: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2015
Do you spend all night slapping your arms, legs and back when you should be enjoying a blissful night's sleep? No one should deny themselves a well-deserved rest, so if mosquitoes have been tormenting you all night long then it's time to stock up on insecticides to spray those flying creatures to the oblivion. Some people only bring out the insecticides when they start to get bitten but I prefer to be pro-active about hunting them down and just spray the entire house every Friday. This way, I'm sure that unless someone leaves a window or door open, the house will be mosquito-free and I won't have to hit myself when I should be sleeping

ENJOY EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT OF ₦2,000 FREE TO SHOP NOW ON www.supermart.ng
USE{Voucher Code:Terry1}

(1) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! 2015/2016 Session Only -free Tuition Fee / New Airtel Weekend 1GB For Just N100 / Job Vacancies! Job Vacancies!! Job Vacancies!!! At Daisa Foods Packaging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.