Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) (38920 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And Bryan Okwara Pose With Their Cars (Photo) / Bobrisky: Praiz & Bryan Okwara Recreate MC Galaxy, Jacob & His Father's Video / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller, His Girlfriend Pose Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
So wetin concern me
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by teemyte: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Toolz now a celebrity,,,,,,,which way nigeria

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by moneybag100: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Enough of the tools shi.t every day.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by angelTI(f): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
When you are fat, you are fat!

I no kuku say anything grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by webshopNG2: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
I didnt look it pls dont tempt me embarassed

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
toolz is just fat and nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by mayor96: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Toolz' backside needs my tool!! shocked
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
shamecurls:
I hope Toolz wont return to Nigeria to find out that her hubby has impregnated a side chick grin grin grin

Experience is the best teacher.....#AskToke
grin prophet of doom angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Why are people calling this lady toolz? Does she look like spanner or screw driver abi na nail? I need urgent answer please because all I see is OBESITY

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
mtcheww
N/P
Downtown---Macklemore & Ryan 'lewis.

#Yol'O
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by ExInferis(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
kendrick9:
overrated toolz

bless you

3 Likes

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Reyus: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
She go play away-match for Italy?
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Spybradd: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:
The guy now looks gay. He used to be cute.

Nothing wrong with being gay LIKE I AM,O YES,but LIKE I DO, don't lead ladies on nau

shocked
hmmm...this amala freak don yamutu...
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by fidilicious: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Sommyangel:
lipsrsealed
I didnt know one could make phone calls aboard, except it brian would say the plane was just boarding.
Anyways nice one .
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by RedCard1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
So Toolz never still loose weight
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by judedwriter(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nothing wrong with being gay but don't lead ladies on nau
yeah, nothing wrong being gay; can't u c? I'm GAY!!! grin grin cheesy (happy) by d way, d other gay is forbidden in naija.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

Nothing wrong with being gay but don't lead ladies on nau

He 'd look gay to you because he is not Yoruba,tribalistic piece of ccunt!

5 Likes

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
RedCard1:
So Toolz never still loose weight

Lmao...leave the chic alone. I like her and she is very sweet and adorable. Just on the big side.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
eyaaa!
she fat small..
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
shamecurls:
I hope Toolz wont return to Nigeria to find out that her hubby has impregnated a side chick grin grin grin

And with his taste in women it'll probably be Risikat the housemaid.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
fidilicious:
smiley smiley smiley
I didnt know one could make phone calls aboard, except it brian would say the plane was just boarding.
Anyways nice one .

You can make calls (perhaps to the chagrin of your cabin mates) and surf the web in flight.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
shamecurls:

EgunMogaji:

And with his taste in women it'll probably be Risikat the housemaid.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good for them. Please guys,help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch contest by liking my video on instagram,@moh_og_ .God bless u.
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by noblenasri(m): 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
how does that reduces the hopelessness of most Nigerian youths
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

He 'd look gay to you because he is not Yoruba,tribalistic piece of ccunt!

And he looks perfect because he's not Yoruba abi? Tribalist piece of cunt

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ilekeh:

And he looks perfect because he's not Yoruba abi? Tribalist piece of cunt

Everybody on nairaland knows you ...A low self esteemed and a hateful hag. Continue spreading your hate....lol

5 Likes

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Everybody on nairaland knows you ...A low self esteemed and a hateful hag. Continue spreading your hate....lol

You sound pretty hateful yourself.

Why you wailing so damn early in the morning grin

The negro looks gayyyyy. Am I wrong?

*In dbanj's voice* dem know me but I no sabi dem oooo. Na my fans or my AC dem be? I no sabi dem o....

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by lekan29ice(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Atigbo
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by Alex1575(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sumtin about this Bryan and Theo Walcott
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by macaranta(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
ok..seen
Re: Toolz And Bryan Okwara Catching Fun In Italy(photos) by MadCow1: 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2933579_bryanokwara_jpeg95e568adff915a5ea180e7f45a4dbcd5

This Nigga right here is dressed like a faaggot, looks like a faaggot and strikes poses like a faaggot.

#

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi's House Gutted By Fire, His Phone Stolen By Man Who Came To Help (Photos) / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.