Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Help If You Are A Developer. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help If You Are A Developer. (841 Views)

Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 / 30 Things You Should Not Say To A Developer / What Is Your Most Valuable Asset As A Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help If You Are A Developer. by oyadanoz: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2015
i bout a template online ( social web template ), I am a programer can code with HTML and CSS from scratch, and i am new to web development i.e PHP, MYSQL, JS, The problem i have with this template is that i cannot find the plane HTML pages, I don't know if it is possible this way because i checked the online demo, I previewed it before downloading the source code, because it wont have be possible if there is no HTML files, they gave me some instruction that i should install the template by creating a database, I don't know if that is the solution, but don't know how to do that as i am new to development. the template also include some XML files, i don't know if this has anything to do with the HTML or if it can be seen as HTML.
please if any developer has any solution to my problem kindly call 08145672280, i will pay a reasonable amount if he or she can fix this, in case you don't understand my post please call or email me isaiahosazee@gmail.com.
thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by Adesege(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
What you wanted was a plain html template but according to you, I guess you ended up buying a CMS template.

Can you paste the directory structure of the template so I can have a look at??
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by hollyfat(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Let's talk on whatsapp 08130327697
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by oyadanoz: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
hollyfat:
thanks but am not currently on whasapp for now.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by oyadanoz: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adesege:
What you wanted was a plain html template but according to you, I guess you ended up buying a CMS template.

no not that i bout it from codecanyon it is a responsive social network template, i new what i was buying but at least there must be a HTML file to preview just as JS, PHP, MYSQL, what am saying is that i can't HTML file.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by oyadanoz: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adesege:

please explain the difference between html and a cms,
but is it possible to have js, php, mysql, without html as complete template.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by oyadanoz: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
hollyfat:
I will call you latter thanks.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by oyadanoz: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
in case you understand my post.
this is a complete template i bout it for some amount of $ dollars, it is expected to contain everything about social and comment, post, notification and others, all i have to do is to edit and customize it the way i want it.
just need a developer to help me out thanks.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by AkinseteK(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
I can help you out to separate the files and get the HTML files for you, Call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Please Help If You Are A Developer. by A7(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Since you mentioned Php and Mysql I think this will help.

Most Php coders save their work in .php extension not .html, whenever you see .php just chill the html lies there.

To create a database you need to go to your hosting account control panel and open phpmyadmin you will see create a new database there, name it anything you like.

Or

Use your code editor, make a new connection to mysql rdbms with your hosting account details, create a new database using mysql "CREATE DATABASE databaseName" statement. Ftp the file to your root directory and execute directly through link location.

Get back to index.php or install.php, when asked for database name type the name of the database you created, hopefully the tables will be accomodated.

(1) (Reply)

How To Add A Banner To A Blogger Blog / Programmer/graphics Designer Needed / How To Get First 500 Youtube Subscribers In 1 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.