Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,721 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List (702 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Petitions Submitted To INEC For His Recall / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by donefesco(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
So after all the wait since May 29th for PMB to appoint Ministers
into the Executive, it's for us to be given the Amaechis, Ogbehs, etc? This is very insulting to Nigerians! If half of the names were
seasoned technocrats, it would have been better, not recycled loots
who had held sway since 1999!
I was actually looking for strange names in the ministerial list PMB
submitted to the Nigerian Senate.
Nigerians have seasoned technocrats. It's better to experiment
with them, instead of trying old hands that put us where
we are today.
Pius Adesanmi, a Professor of Literature and African
Studies at Carlton University Ottawa Canada wrote that: It's difficult
to find ANY Nigerian that has not eaten 'yam'
(Yam here implies corruption in all it's spheres). However, Nigeria
would manage to look the other way if appointed, selected or
elected officials are the few who had eaten a
tuber of yam or two...not those adjudged to have eaten
an entire hectare of farmland filled with varying species of
yam!

May God be with us

cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by avelock(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
God will see us through in Nigeria
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by donefesco(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
avelock:
God will see us through in Nigeria
Amin!!!
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by avelock(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Imagine Audu Ogbeh a minister is 1983 and now a minister in 2015 (32years after). What will be left for our generation? I fear for this country. Is this the Change?

1 Like

Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by CharlesPhc: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
If after all the wait these are the best 'saint' PMB can offer then we'd better look elsewhere...!!!
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by jaymejate: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
I feeel the pain, but still we have no choice cry
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another inconsequential and disjointed opinion.
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by donefesco(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Demdem:
Rubbish.
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion; air urs without condemning any, OK??
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by akinszz: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Demdem:
Rubbish.
demdem they get point, we are looking for new faces not same old cargoes. Remember, u can't teach old dog new tricks. Most of these people are outdated, they should retire to their village.
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by Demdem(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
donefesco:
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion; air urs without condemning any, OK??

It's my personal right to condemn if I deem fit. U can't deny me that.
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
akinszz:
demdem they get point, we are looking for new faces not same old cargoes. Remember, u can't teach old dog new tricks. Most of these people are outdated, they should retire to their village.

U were looking for new faces, i wasn't and Buhari never promised u new faces did he? If new faces didn't win him the elections, why should new faces reap where they didn't sow? If u sow, will u enjoy if another eat from ur sweat? Many of these so called old cargoes are archeivers to a large extent and they did excel in their previous assignment. What gives u the impression that new faces who have never been rested with any assignment will suddenly succeed? Bankole was a perfect example of a new cargo but failed miserably. The same youths u are clamouring for are either busy approving millions of naira for their phone calls or awarding Crooks like kashamu with gifts.
Don't be deceived. We need both a blend of the old, average and young. Anyone that tells u otherwise is just being deceptive.
Re: A Nigerians' View Of The Just Submitted Ministerial List by donefesco(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Demdem:

It's my personal right to condemn if I deem fit. U can't deny me that.
Then do that politely

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Begs PDP Senators / Gov Ambode Set To Embark On Construction Of 114 Local Govt Roads In Lagos State. / BREAKING: Tribunal Sacks Speaker, House Of Assembly Lawmakers In Rivers state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.