Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Before The 31st Of October - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The 31st Of October (536 Views)

200,000 Unemployed Graduates To Get Jobs Before End Of October 2016– Osinbanjo / Still On Abia Governorship Election Tribunal Update - The 31st Day Of July / Abia Governorship Election Tribunal Update - Today The 31st Day Of July, 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before The 31st Of October by Ologogoro: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dear Naira landers, I hope you've all done your bank verification ? If yes I say congrats and to those who are yet to do theirs ,this is a reminder cos the BVN closes 31st of this month.

I did mine yesterday and it was so fast cos I was the only one at the moment that came for the BVN.
So before the long queue commenced in bank why not make hay while the sun is shinning .

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Before The 31st Of October by chocolateme(f): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yes have done that but haven't gone for my sim registration verification
Re: Before The 31st Of October by flowfury(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
will this BVN even reduce the rate of fraud?...'YAhoo' dn turn proffession fr Naija.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Hit Burahi's Housing Estate In Yobe / Roads In Warri (pics) / What Is Your Take On This Video About Alison-madueke's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.