Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Wanyama Has ‘forgotten’ About Failed Tottenham Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wanyama Has ‘forgotten’ About Failed Tottenham Transfer (306 Views)

Tottenham Transfer Target Kevin Gameiro Will Only Leave Atletico Madrid / Flying Eagles Players Cry Out – NFF Have Forgotten About Us, No Bonuses / Victor Wanyama Film Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanyama Has ‘forgotten’ About Failed Tottenham Transfer by Moh4newsafrica(f): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
After a failed move to White Hart Lane in the transfer window, the 24-year-old has all his attention on creating success under Ronald Koeman

Southampton midfielder Victor Wanyama says he is totally focused on his club after his proposed move toTottenham fell through.

The 24-year-old was keen to join Spurs in the summer but his club, who had already seen the big-money departures of Nathaniel Clyne and Morgan Schneiderlin, insisted he would not follow them out of the door.

The midfielder was left out of the club’s clash against Norwich City at the end of August with Ronald Koeman claiming he was not ‘mentally and physically good enough to play’, but Wanyama insists that is all behind him.

“I just don’t want to remember that situation,” he told the Southern Daily Echo.

“Yes, sure, now I’ve forgotten what happened. I’m now progressing on my club and it’s been good, so I’m looking forward to putting in good performances.”

Southampton moved into the top half of the table on Saturday after a 3-1 win over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge – a result which Wanyama feels is one of the best he has played in since his switch from Celtic in 2013.

“We expected a very very tough game and we showed what we can do,” he said.

“I think this is one of the best away wins. They’re a really really difficult team to beat, especially at Stamford Bridge, so we were very glad to have the maximum point

GET MORE SPORT NEWS HERE<<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/2015/10/wanyama-has-forgotten-about-failed-tottenham-transfer/

(1) (Reply)

Planes Shot Down During The War / To Predict Win And Deposit Funds To 1960bet Account Is Free Now / Stoke City Beat Chelsea 1-0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.