Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) (58326 Views)

Rossy Utojiuba, Most Beautiful Girl From Anambra State (Photos) / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by fransixe(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
hope he pays her transport/airfair back to ogun state.....en eh! not say she go come go house, nine month later we go hear different story oh.
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by ugeezee(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-U8d5PWCGNR4/VhUDCjZCOBI/AAAAAAACCXw/eeuYeScOACc/s1600/iyanya%2Bdate.png[/img]

Iyanya shared the photo:

''The winner of the Yusing Yudance competition @pinkidebbie with @iyanya !! She got that date! PLUS she came all the way from OGUN STATE just for this... It was meant to be''

https://instagram.com/p/8h_-8NIOHO/?taken-by=iyanya
She must be an Ujebu lady....
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Cool! Please guys help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch contest by likin my video on instagram,@moh_og_ . God bless u mehn.
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by wildrose21(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
tym92:
[color=#006600][/color] See her teeth like dat of ILEYA ram...
Your comment sef forbid editing, cos e no make sense...

1 Like

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Tamakay(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
I wish to see her other pix not smiling.
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Laredojohn(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-U8d5PWCGNR4/VhUDCjZCOBI/AAAAAAACCXw/eeuYeScOACc/s1600/iyanya%2Bdate.png[/img]

Iyanya shared the photo:

''The winner of the Yusing Yudance competition @pinkidebbie with @iyanya !! She got that date! PLUS she came all the way from OGUN STATE just for this... It was meant to be''

Dis gal IG profile shows she dey visit lag wellla, even rock lag tite...all dis she comes from Ogun state na gimmicks

1 Like

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Rexnegro(m): 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Over smile make dis fine girl ugly ...then I hope her hair isn't smelling o , cos some girls don't takia of their hair be it natural or artificial one....

1 Like

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by LEGITLAYO: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol nawa Oh....
That girl is a graduate of Cu if I'm not mistaken.
I saw one of her dance videos and I was like shocked...
She dey twerk fire, and she has a twin sis also....
Make una forget looks oh.
The girl is a big girl.
Besides her talent made way for her.
smiley
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Iyanya shared the photo:

she looks like a rodent lol
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by ikombe: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hmmm!and who is Iyanya again? undecided
the same one u wet ur bed with tears for undecided
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by ikombe: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
taurusdude:

she looks like a rodent lol
wicked nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by PurestBoy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
And what will she tell her poor Yoruba boyfriend?
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by ikombe: 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
Cool! Please guys help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch contest by likin my video on instagram,@moh_og_ . God bless u mehn.
ow much u wan pay undecided
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by OyinMIXmola(f): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
undecided :-Xcongrats
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
ikombe:
ow much u wan pay undecided
lol bros abeg jez like am and share wif ur followers,money no b problem.
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by ikombe: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
moyarhtohbadt:
lol bros abeg jez like am and share wif ur followers,money no b problem.
i need 5K to repair my other Nokia E5 , na dere my IG account dey grin

As money no be problem just flex me d 5K grin
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Iyanya shared the photo:

No doubt she came from Ogun state true true because by their faces you shall know them grin grin grin
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by kilokeys(m): 3:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
See Nyanya face sef..

He'll rather give her one full year touring money than kiss that face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by obinnajr(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
THIS GIRL MUST BE A MIDGET TO HANG BELOW INYANYA's SHOULDER.....

1 Like

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
chinoasa:
ur house boy! tongue
embarassed
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
ikombe:
the same one u wet ur bed with tears for undecided
shocked grin
SMB
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkypearl:

embarassed

why d face na.... cool
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
what's inyanya, biscuits??
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by ikombe: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkypearl:
shocked grin SMB
SHAKING MY BOOBS undecided
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by riczy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
y d babe com wowo na or na only u waka come?
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by deebrain(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
She is a fery fine ger.
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by andreernest28(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
see how she short,al dis celebrities self i wonder why girl de die for them

1 Like

Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by andreernest28(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
there wil end up expossing dem and de same time dump dem.
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by 1stGenius(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
nikkypearl:
Hmmm!and who is Iyanya again? undecided

Who dey like my post hian cry
Ok kip liking embarassed
Seek not ye attention any longer coz u ain't....
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by djshoxy(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sry ooo. Did we hav anoda iyanya bomb blast again.............no tell me say na grl frm ogun blow dis one again.............may GOD save iyanya oooooo
Re: Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Iyanya beware, Ogun state ladies ve got the "ogun"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding / Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.