Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Mercy Aigbe Shower Praises On Husband As He Turns 50 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Shower Praises On Husband As He Turns 50 Today (875 Views)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / Clarion Chukwura Receives A Kiss From Her Husband As They Step Out In New York / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Showers Praises On Her For Mothers Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shower Praises On Husband As He Turns 50 Today by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry takes to her Instagram page to shower praises on her husband as he turns 50 today, October 7.

The award winning actress wrote with caption:

“Sorry guys, no reposting today! Lol!….Permit me to celebrate my Man ….my boo is plus one today! Happy birthday to my Daddy J of life my pillar, my support system ( lol) , my source of strength, my adviser, my lover, my best friend! …… Trust me it’s not easy, married to an actress/entrepreneur, but dis Man is just a fantastic being!

So understanding and ever supportive! Even when all becomes overwhelming, and I feel like giving up, he is always by my side, urging me to keep going, and always encouraging me to be the best I can be!

Thank u honey �� ….As u add another year today, my God will continue to keep u for me, in good health, long life and abundant blessings IJN!……Together Forever!…�������� #goldenjubilee #50 ….Jehovah to u be all the glory!”. Happy birthday to him.
Mercy had earlier revealed that her most expensive

Cc.
Lalasticlala.

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shower Praises On Husband As He Turns 50 Today by HungerBAD: 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
See praises for the man.

But, she is am actress right? Nollywood? Well, one man's Afro Candy, is another man's Joke Silva.

The way the woman praised and hailed the husband, brings back memories from one of my Late Father's proverbs.

My father said.

"My pikin, if you see any woman wey praise the husband or say the husband dey try, know say that woman don finish that man, because my pikin, women no dey satisfy, so for her to say him try? She Don mumu the man"

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Shower Praises On Husband As He Turns 50 Today by olowookerekemi(f): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
happy bthday to him.llnp

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Soundcity VJ, Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Curvy Body In New Instagram Photo / Yul Edochie Confirms His Attack By Cultists / I Didn’t Know I Had A Son Till He Was 2 Years Old – Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.