Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,040 members, 7,866,937 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Israeli Jews:if Someone Says God Gave Him Your Land,will You Leave? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Jews:if Someone Says God Gave Him Your Land,will You Leave? (535 Views)

Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems / "God Gave Trump Authority To Take Out North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un".... / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Jews:if Someone Says God Gave Him Your Land,will You Leave? by cocolacec(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Israeli Jews: If someone knocked on your door and said God gave him your land, would you leave?

Want to know what Israelis and Palestinians in the Middle East really think about the conflict? Ask a question and I will get answers

People ask Israeli Jews questions. I go out and ask random people to answer. Mohannad from the USA asks "I someone knocked on your door, with a Bible in one hand and a gun in the other, and told you God gave him your land and you had to leave. Would you leave?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tveds-hJKp8
Re: Israeli Jews:if Someone Says God Gave Him Your Land,will You Leave? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Him go show me a written letter from God, with His signature and the beacon numbers identifying the piece of land. I said LETTER, not BIBLE.

(1) (Reply)

Al-nusra Head Calls On 'caucasus Extremists' To Launch Attacks Against Russia / Burundi Crisis: US Tells Its Citizens To Leave / Missisipi Senators Passes Religious accomodation liberty act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.