Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago (837 Views)

Lawyer Begs Saraki To Enter Dock At The Tribunal / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos) / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by Ofodirinwa: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thoughts in this situation?

Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by HungerBAD: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
President Buhari was a Military Head of State in the 80 's, and we voted for him in 2015 and 2019.

Why? Because he is a good man, not corrupt, and one with the balls to take on the PDP Corrupt Government.

And Audu Ogbeh?If President Buhari, who can never do any wrong in my eyes, finds him trustworthy to be in his kitchen cabinet.

Then I am in support of him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rycycled thieves.
Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by deadZONE: 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
that list is not a ministerial list
its a compensation list.....
compensate thieves for stealing
our money to run his campaign.
Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by Enice(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Turning facts upside down. The senior Saraki was just a majority leader and not senate president.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by Republlican(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
That's continuity grin
Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by melesky8820(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
hmmmmmm..... i weep for d nigerian youths... guesss d old men r d futures of Nigeria.
Re: Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago by OKKO(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
I bet you by the next 33 years, God himself would have screened Ogbeh is heaven's senate.
In politics, few connected elites high jack the apparatus and resources of state, arm twisting the masses.

(1) (Reply)

Shocker! Massive Coverups On Boko Haram Attacks!! / GUARDIAN: Ebola Survivors Can Harbour Virus In Semen – Experts / BREAKING NEWS::::LEAKED: Documents Show How APC Plotted Wike's, Others Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.