Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (37083 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Speaker Abel Diah: Nullifies Election / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by bashydemy(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
maximilian19:

dude my dad is a retired military officer, capt. Osondu, and he has his result with him, dat is y i ask u to ask does men, n make sure u not notetaker like ur president buhari
hahha Shut up, WHich os the Osondu? the Former Military Administrator of C/River State? stop lying my friend.... Mind My uncle is a retire Navy, I have about 4 brother in the Military both Navy and Army... So stop lying...
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:27am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Please when is Buhari going to vacate the presidential seat for lack of proper and adequate qualification? Thank God the illiteracy in him is already manifesting.
Do u knw d meaning of illiteracy? Even ur entire generation cant attend d foreign schs he attended. Go get a funtional brain man.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by dridowu: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2015
winningwinner:

Certificate is required not classmates. Do you secure emplyment by showing your classmates? Do the needful...
Was he looking for job ? Why did PDP WITHDRAW the case against him ?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Consula: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2015
warrior01:
Good. Please when is Buhari going to vacate the presidential seat for lack of proper and adequate qualification? Thank God the illiteracy in him is already manifesting.

ANd what is the " proper and adequate" qualification??
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by DTaj: 7:39am On Oct 08, 2015
Imagine! Primary school- fake, he didn't attend. Teachers College- fake, he didn't attend. School officials appeared before Tribunal and confirmed that he DID NOT attend any of the schools he claimed to have attended!

PDP is such an irresponsible, corrupt, and irredeemably destroyed party! How could they clear the clown to contest Reps election knowing well during screening that he never attended those schools but fraudulently filled in the claims in his election forms

No wonder they (PDP) are where they are at the moment: 'political mortuary'! LOL
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Kumson(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
They say 'if u think education is too expensive, try ignorance' the d same ignorance that is costing u now. Go and rest so that competent brain of AFiC (change) fill d post pls
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
dridowu:

PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former
Classmates

https://www.nairaland.com/2470443/photos-president-buhari-former-classmates

Buhari went for military training in the u.s war college, the u.s war college does not write waec. Buhari does not have a certificate.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
richidinho:

so u cook with kerosene.?... OK continu
no i cook with fuel

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by lionel4mercy: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
sammyj:
Another PDP goner going down more to go !!! grin grin grin grin

it is not only PDP many of them there did not attend the schools there submitted... believe me..
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Buhari went for military training in the u.s war college, the u.s war college does not write waec. Buhari does not have a certificate.
buhari does not have a certificate, give him one,

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Consula: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Good!!! Excellent!!!!, That means PDP as a party does not have sound legal minds in their fold, else they would have done the needful. Meanwhile, just like in election tribunal where the petition has the burden to get evidence to prove his case, the burden is on u and anyone else who believes that PMB has no certificate to prove before a competent court beyond doubt that he does not have one. #smh
chuna1985:

Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Consula:
Good!!! Excellent!!!!, That means PDP as a party does not have sound legal minds in their fold, else they would have done the needful. Meanwhile, just like in election tribunal where the petition has the burden to get evidence to prove his case, the burden is on u and anyone else who believes that PMB has no certificate to prove before a competent court beyond doubt that he does not have one. #smh

That's not the point, Nigeria is a very stupidd place where everything goes ... In a sane country, buhari will never contest in any Nigerian election.

BUHARI HAS NO CERTIFICATE.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by nortcentrallord(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
agabusta:

This is an opportunity for APC to solidify its hold on the NE and at the same time increase its dominance in the House of Reps.

Mumu. When is buhari going to tender his original certificate? Some of you don't have a skull so how will you have brain?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by nortcentrallord(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
dre11:
The wind of change is blowing

Would this have happen if GEJ was voted as the President

You are the worst fool I 've seen on NL. Have you ever thought of the president's original certificate? What is the difference between his case and this pdp fool? You are chanting "change", I wonder what is called "corruption" then. Well, hollow heads always think corruption is stealing of money alone. When GEJ said stealing was a subset of corruption, all ediots where shouting but in the full glare of corruption you are clapping. That's why those of you in Nigeria will always be slaves of our politicians. Happy slavery.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Consula: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
In sane climes, you would have proven ur case logically to the end with evidences. Its only the courts that have the powers according to our laws to stop a candidate from contesting election. Now what wud have happened in the sane countries u r ref. is that people who belief he has no certificate will go to court and get and order compelling the contestant to present verifiable proof of holding a certificate, but alas! wat are the wailers doing Crying online that he has no certificate and making a mudslinging out of it and today where did the propaganda lead them to? , does that make sense

In another point, go and check the constitution very well precisely "CHAPTER VI Section 137, Article 1 (J) " and also "CHAPTER VIII Part IV Section 318 Article 1". Happy reading and i wish you educate others too who don't understand the way these things work.

Finally, Nigeria is not a stupid place, just that most Nigerians (esp. Youths) are stupid.
#GodBlessNigeria
chuna1985:

That's not the point, Nigeria is a very stupidd place where everything goes ... In a sane country, buhari will never contest in any Nigerian election.

BUHARI HAS NO CERTIFICATE.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Consula: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Perhaps, u wud like to read my comment reply just below this your comment. #SMH #GodBlessNigeria
nortcentrallord:

You are the worst fool I 've seen on NL. Have you ever thought of the president's original certificate? What is the difference between his case and this pdp fool? You are chanting "change", I wonder what is called "corruption" then. Well, hollow heads always think corruption is stealing of money alone. When GEJ said stealing was a subset of corruption, all ediots where shouting but in the full glare of corruption you are clapping. That's why those of you in Nigeria will always be slaves of our politicians. Happy slavery.
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Consula: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
So where is the originals of other contestants #SMH, Also, why abuse people or wud i say use offensive words #GodHelpOurYouths
nortcentrallord:

Mumu. When is buhari going to tender his original certificate? Some of you don't have a skull so how will you have brain?
Re: Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by nortcentrallord(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Consula:
Perhaps, u wud like to read my comment reply just below this your comment. #SMH #GodBlessNigeria

I guess you are left with absolutely nothing to say. Maybe what I will say in acceptance of defeat. Just for the records, Nigeria is a blessed country already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.