Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (1174 Views)

Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Tribunal Nullifies Election Of PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by midolian(m): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
The Yobe Legislative Elections Petitions Tribunal sitting in Abuja has nullified the election of Rep. Sabo Garba (PDP-Nangere/Potiskum) for lack of educational qualification.

The three-member tribunal, presided by Justice Frances Ikponmwen, gave the nullification order while delivering judgment in a petition filed by Alhaji Ali Yakubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Yakubu and his party had asked the tribunal to nullify Garba’s election on the ground that he did not possess the requisite qualification to contest the election.

In the judgment, the tribunal ordered Garba to vacate his seat in the House of Representatives.

It also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to declare the petitioner as the winner of the election and issue certificate of return to him.

The tribunal held that Garba failed to defend the allegation that he did not possess the relevant qualification to contest the election.

Out of the four issues raised by the petitioners – malpractice, noncompliance with electoral guidelines, forgery and lack of educational qualification – the tribunal based its judgment on the fourth issue of educational qualification.

“The issue we consider is that why should the first respondent who should possess the originals of the certificate, shy away from testifying or from producing the originals of the certificates,’’ the presiding judge held.

The tribunal awarded cost of N50,000 each against the 2nd and 3rd respondents – PDP and INEC, respectively.

The petitioners had alleged that the lawmaker did not attend the schools he claimed to have attended in the INEC forms he filled.

“The first respondent as at the date of the election conducted on March 28, 2015, was not qualified to contest the election into the House of Representatives representing Nangere/Potiskum Federal Constituency.

“His affidavit in support of Personal Particulars INEC Form CF 001 states that he attended Teachers College, Bama, Borno State, from 1979 to 1984, but there is no record from the school and National Teachers Institute, of having attended such institution.

“The first respondent claimed in the affidavit that he attended Central Primary School Potiskum, from 1974 to 1979, but there is no record from the school of having attended such institution,” the petitioners had submitted.

The petitioners tendered documents obtained from Teachers College Bama, National Teachers Institute, Kaduna, and Central Primary School, Potassium, to buttress their allegation.

They had also subpoenaed officials of the three schools who had testified to the effect that the lawmaker did not attend the schools.

https://www.today.ng/politics/22455/tribunal-sacks-yobe-pdp-rep-for-lack-of-educational-qualification/

Lalasticlala
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by OmaBliss: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's in their blood..

Fear north lipsrsealed
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by doublewisdom: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari nko?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Upnepaa(m): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
cool
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by midolian(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari nko?
what about him? I am sure you don't have 0.1 % Of Buhari's academic qualification.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Aromas: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
doublewisdom:
Buhari nko?
As if you're more educated dan him undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Rilwayne001: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
wink
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
PDP and fraud. Aki and pawpaw embarassed embarassed
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by ziky2010(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Certificateless polithiefcian
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by neocortex: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
That is what happens when you make Buhari
your role model.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
In APC it was because of age....that one nice. It shows how advanced APC were in learning...

In PDP, na because the guy no go school reach level wey others dey...

PDP...useless party with illiterates.

A party where someone like barcanista go say probe shld be done after investigation and his illiterate yeye followers dey sing his praise for good analysis... grin grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by onismate: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
chaiii. election tribunal no dey look face ooo. tribunal just sacking politicians any how. they should sack morinho if they can. I just hope the way tribunal is going, they won't sack Buhari and oshomole
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
In APC it was because of age....that one nice. It shows how advanced APC were in learning...

In PDP, na because the guy no go school reach level wey others dey...

PDP...useless party with illiterates.

A party where someone like barcanista go say probe shld be done after investigation and his illiterate yeye followers dey sing his praise for good analysis... grin grin

You continually _masturbate to his moniker on every post of yours which makes the possibility of you being a homoerotic simpleton not a far-fetched conclusion.

One needs no soothsayer to reaffirm the fact that countless Northern elites are poorly educated, in a Western sense that is.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by joseph1832(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You continually _masturbate to his moniker on every post of yours which makes the possibility of you being a homoerotic simpleton not a far-fetched conclusion.

One needs no soothsayer to reaffirm the fact that countless Northern elites are poorly educated, in a Western sense that is.
♦ ⚡⚡⚡
And you still haven't made available the link to your so called freelance article.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
joseph1832:
And you still haven't made available the link to your so called freelance article.
Dude, you seem to monitor my cyberactivities. While I appreciate my fans, I should state that I'm not interested in your perverted albeit subtle sexual advances. IT'S COMMON THAT YOU STALK MEN YOU FANCY. Deny you aren't a gay stalker and I'd post evidence. Let's start the war you seek. If you backdown you're a _bastard.
⚡⚡⚡
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by joseph1832(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Dude, you seem to monitor my cyberactivities. While I appreciate my fans, I should state that I'm not interested in your perverted albeit subtle sexual advances. IT'S COMMON THAT YOU STALK MEN YOU FANCY. Deny you aren't a gay stalker and I'd post evidence. Let's start the war you seek. If you backdown you're a _bastard.
⚡⚡⚡

Once again, you open your childish mouth to spew what you can't seem to back. There's no use asking you to show evidence where I stalk men because like your so called freelance article, it never existed.

So Nigger shot tha Bleep up you puerile infant!. I wonder whether they didn't teach you in that school you attend never to say things without having facts to back it up.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
mobuch:

I wouldn't normally go dis far, if dis boy called joseph1832 hasn't being pissing me off.

He doesn't know me anywhere in real life, and yet he keeps stalkiing and following me around on nairaland. Monitoring my posts; for what, I don't know. You need to ask him if he is gay, and what business of his is it, if I decide to claim to be rich on nairaland.

Sèun has to bring up a law for banning people who decides to come online to stalk strangers.
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=joseph1832+gay&search=Search
So Joseph1832 has been known to STALK MEN long ago?grin
Follow the link and you'd discover his sexual obsession with MEN.

Cum-gurgling rectum-loving sexuality-befuddled _bastard!
Gay alert!

⚡⚡⚡
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by joseph1832(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=joseph1832+gay&search=Search
So Joseph1832 has been known to STALK MEN long ago?grin

Cum-gurgling rectum-loving sexuality-befuddled _bastard!
Gay alert!

⚡⚡⚡
LMFAO. Good God! You're a full blown fool!. I now believe you don't have an ounce of brain cell in that brick you call a brain.

You said men didn't you? And you provided a male moniker, what happened to the rest? Or didn't you know men is the plural of man? it seem you have your brain backwards. Please post the rest male monikers.

This is truly hilarious. Boy, you're truly a dumb f*#k. Its obvious you just go digging comments without even knowing the genesis of the comment.

This weasel called thesonofmark is truly a hilarious mofo. Imagine the moniker he even quoted.

Dude, want some free advice, face your books and leave Nairaland alone. Oh I forgot, you have bricks for brain so you can't follow advice.

By the way, has daddy paid your school fees? LMAO.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO. Good God! You're a full blown fool!. I now believe you don't have an ounce of brain cell in that brick you call a brain.

You said men didn't you? And you provided a male moniker, what happened to the rest? Or didn't you know men is the plural of man? it seem you have your brain backwards. Please post the rest male monikers.

This is truly hilarious. Boy, you're truly a dumb f*#k. Its obvious you just go digging comments without even knowing the genesis of the comment.

This weasel called thesonofmark is truly a hilarious mofo. Imagine the moniker he even quoted.

Dude, want some free advice, face your books and leave Nairaland alone. Oh I forgot, you have bricks for brain so you can't follow advice.

By the way, has daddy paid your school fees? LMAO.
Everyone knows I have graduated yet you are still stuck with screwing men.

You accursed knuckleheaded leprechaun. May you nostrils be used as breeding spots for blowflies while you rot in a mangroove swamp.

Jobless penury-dwelling marsupial, may you be crushed by the bags of rice as you queue for free meals by NGOs. The only thing that'd ever be positive about you is the Herpes you tested for. Simpleton-esque ogre.
⚡⚡⚡

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by joseph1832(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Everyone knows I have graduated yet you are still stuck with screwing men.

You accursed knuckleheaded leprechaun. May you nostrils be used as breeding spots for blowflies while you rot in a mangroove swamp.

Jobless penury-dwelling marsupial, may you be crushed by the bags of rice as you queue for free meals by NGOs. The only thing that'd ever be positive about you is the Herpes you tested for. Simpleton-esque ogre.
⚡⚡⚡
You just graduated and you're here calling someone who graduated when you were still in secondary school jobless Hian. I fear you but I no run.

Dude, do you have any sense at all?. The more words you spew the more you show just how stewpid you are.

Kindly tell us what you now do for a living since you have the effrontery to call me 'jobless'. Mind you, don't use the freelance writer ruse because that has already been known that you don't freelance anywhere. Not even Nairaland.

And while you're at it please post the remaining male monikers I sleep with. Deep sh!t!!! tongue

Come sef, you don shop today at all? LMFAO!.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
joseph1832:
You just graduated and you're here calling someone who graduated when you were still in secondary school jobless Hian. I fear you but I no run.

Dude, do you have any sense at all?. The more words you spew the more you show just how stewpid you are.

Kindly tell us what you now do for a living since you have the effrontery to call me 'jobless'. Mind you, don't use the freelance writer ruse because that has already been known that you don't freelance anywhere. Not even Nairaland.

And while you're at it please post the remaining male monikers I sleep with. Deep sh!t!!! tongue

Come sef, you don shop today at all? LMFAO!.
THAT YOU STALKED ME TO A THREAD WHICH HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR A WHOLE DAY IS PROOF IN ITSELF.

You want to know my name, my address, where I work, everyone in my social circle... Isn't that what people do to people they fancy?

Everytime you quote me it's to plead for my personal information. Once again, Joseph1832, I am not interested in being your 1833rd lover. Keep your perverted inclination to your demented ilk. Jobless gay _whore!
⚡⚡⚡
Re: Tribunal Sacks Yobe PDP Rep For Lack Of Educational Qualification by joseph1832(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
THAT YOU STALKED ME TO A THREAD WHICH HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR A WHOLE DAY IS PROOF IN ITSELF.

You want to know my name, my address, where I work, everyone in my social circle... Isn't that what people do to people they fancy?

Everytime you quote me it's to plead for my personal information. Once again, Joseph1832, I am not interested in being your 1833rd lover. Keep your perverted inclination to your demented ilk. Jobless gay _whore!
⚡⚡⚡
That you fail to see that the OP of this thread is someone I follow proves you have brick for brains!.

Dude, you call me jobless right, so kindly state what you do for a living. I wonder where me asking for your personal info came from. Oh I forget, you have bricks for brains!.

Guy you no get sense at all, you're just a silly child. Kindly state what you do for a living. Yeye boy!. tongue

(1) (Reply)

DSS Say Falae’s Abductors Not Herdsmen, Calls Yoruba Leaders Mischief Makers / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And His Wife / A Poor Man Struggles In Everything, Including His Own Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.