Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Guy Has Changed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Guy Has Changed (659 Views)

Guys Please Kindly Vote For My Guy For The Most Handsome Student Please / Nairaland Has Changed And Become Uninteresting-drop your suggestions to help / Does My Guy Luv Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Guy Has Changed by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2009
my guy has really changed, we started dating last year and he took me to his parent  five month after we started the relationship, but last month i saw a message from a lady and i ask him he said they were jst friend  and i decided to keep quiet but last week he was not really feeling fine so his phone was swithched off , actually i told him to swith it off in order to get enough rest ,when we were about sleeping he decided to call a friend,  a msg came in immediately for him from this same lady and i quote (why did you put off your phone, se iyawo e ko ti lo ni (has your wife not gone ) i ask him immediately what the msg is all about and he just got angry and said the message is from a guy, then i ask why he deleted the msg if its reallly from a guy and mind you this was from this same bunmi, on my birthday too which was yesterday 22nd April he did not call me until 8 o'clock which is  very unsual,i got angry and the next was cutting the phone , i tried calling him but he refused to pick, for Chrits sake it was my birthday, am confused nairalander please help me .

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Day / Best Gsm Company In Nigeria / Naija: What Is Goin On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.