Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Does My Guy Luv Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does My Guy Luv Me? (1322 Views)

Guys Please Kindly Vote For My Guy For The Most Handsome Student Please / Why Does My Girlfriend Dry'up Once We Start Having Sex With A Condom? / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Guy Luv Me? by juicyterry(f): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2007
my guy is rich and lives large but dosn't want me to enjoy part of it. whenever i demands his hymn is am broke! but he claims to love me. should i quit ![color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by Migines(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
No dont quit

just RUN!
Wat will nw hapn wen u get marid?
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by dragnet: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2007
Mayb he loves you but his m0ney d0esnt ! grin
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by starlizzy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2007
the guy is a devil incarnate. I used to have a guy like dat.
pls, dust ur shoes and run 4 ur life. the guy go good 4 u. i wish u the best.
God shall give u another guy.
I care!
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by olanajim(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2007
Don't quit. Stay tuned.
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by oziomatv(m): 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2007
HIS WIFE IS CONTROLING HIS ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ASK ME WHY
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by kisss: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2007
hey my dear there is no love without giving so my advice to you is for IS TO FORGET ABOUT THAT YOUR GUY because he is just out for fun.he is not rael
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by nikke: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2007
i dont think he love you.cos love is all about caring.be mean
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by Dalby(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2007
kisss:

hey my dear there is no love without giving so my advice to you is for IS TO FORGET ABOUT THAT YOUR GUY because he is just out for fun.he is not rael

When it is loop sided in favour of the girl no problem lipsrsealed
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by Don1DeMaco: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2007
juicyterry:

my guy is rich and lives large but dosn't want me to enjoy part of it. whenever i demands his hymn is am broke! but he claims to love me. should i quit ![color=#990000][/color] shocked

do u guys love each other

been reading most of the comments with keen interest.
so the relationship is now about the guy spending his money
why una no ask am if she loves the guy or if the guy loves her?
so cos he no gree spend money now e no love am
guys wake up
know the facts b4 jumping to conclusions

abi love/ relationship is now about money or spending money

as per ur quest cant answer until u tell me ur reasons for being with the guy and if u think the guy loves u, or are u dating him 4 his money?
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by Migines(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
I tot dat waz obvious.
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by Odichi(f): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2008
[b]If i were you i better not continue.Be strong and make your decision.Even if u give him more loving, it will definitely not change his type in posterity.Good Luck. angry
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2008
juicyterry:

You making this poor dude look like a monster.He can't be that cold, I'm sure you just not content with what he offers you
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by mmonwuba(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2008
lets see;; monetary love
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by olanajim(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
I don't know why anybody should quit a relationship just because her guy is tight fisted. Did you love him for his money? Had he been a poor guy, would you have shown him any attention? If so, why did you choose him in the first place? He would definitely have shown you his true colour in the first stage of the relationship, did you noticed it? Or were you blinded by love?

Don't quit if you love him. Stay with him and go get job. He would respect you when he sees you doing your thing. Like someone rightly said, he loves you, but his money doesn't fancy you.
Re: Does My Guy Luv Me? by dee02(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2008
yes you can quit gold digger
love him if u want or love his money, u cant have ur cake and eat it!

(1) (Reply)

5 Critical Keys To Writing A Resume That Gets You The Job Interview / I Am In Dire Need Of Financial Help / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.