Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nigeria Prisons Denies Charles Okahs Death ( Setting The Records Straight) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Prisons Denies Charles Okahs Death ( Setting The Records Straight) (539 Views)

Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers / Prisons Official Confirms Jail Break At Kuje, Denies Charles Okah's Escape / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Prisons Denies Charles Okahs Death ( Setting The Records Straight) by davidque007(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
Earlier in the day I posted a news on the death of Charlse Okah the Alleged Independence day bomber and I didn't verify before posting. I thought the source was credible enough to give accurate info. I apologise and I will be more deligent in checking the source next time. Thank you. Please follow the links below for the accurate news

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191141-nigeria-prisons-denies-charles-okahs-death.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/prisons-authority-debunks-rumour-of-charles-okahs-death/222153/

Nigerian Prisons Service

By Adebiyi Adedapo in Abuja

The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) Wednesday denied the rumoured death of the alleged mastermind of the October 1, 2010 bomb blast in Abuja,  Mr. Charles Okah who is in prison custody.‎

Okah is  the younger brother of former leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND) Mr. Henry Okah, who is already serving jail term in South Africa. ‎

The prisons authority noted that the report which claimed that Okah was dead  is false, adding that the inmate is hale and hearty.

According to a statement signed by the NPS spokesperson, DCP Enobore Francis, Okah is alive in the prison and going about his normal activities under safe custody.

Okah had  on Tuesday attempted suicide at the Abuja premises of Federal High Court , where he is standing trial for his alleged involvement in the 2010 bombing.
Re: Nigeria Prisons Denies Charles Okahs Death ( Setting The Records Straight) by ojeota(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmm...
I smell fish
Re: Nigeria Prisons Denies Charles Okahs Death ( Setting The Records Straight) by omowolewa: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
Okay, you do well. Go and sin no more!

(1) (Reply)

Russia’s Giving ISIS An Air Force / Fayose: The Next Jagaban / Caption These Photos Of Governors Ambode,Mimiko & Abiola Ajimobi In A Happy Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.