Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? (1244 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by WailingWailer00(m): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
In lieu with so many rubbish going on in this administration, I just wanna ask, Nigeria's economy is in shambles, nothing is working as they always make US believe, Buhari has achieved no economic growth in the past 4months, Unemployment is on the rise, Boko Haramism is getting out of control

The below picture is what Nigeria is facing Vs what APC always makes US believe is happening

I'm proudly Mr wailing Wailer grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by divinehand2003(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lying wailers or Wailing liars is my choice. Like the blend or mixture of the two characters to form a master piece.
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by WailingWailer00(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
divinehand2003:
Lying wailers or Wailing liars is my choice. Like the blend or mixture of the two characters to form a master piece.
Lol, don't worry, you would marry the girl on the right side just to discover she's the beast on the left side on your wedding night grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by Babalegba(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:
In lieu with so many rubbish going on in this administration, I just wanna ask, Nigeria's economy is in shambles, nothing is working as they always make US believe, Buhari has achieved no economic growth in the past 4months, Unemployment is on the rise, Boko Haramism is getting out of control

The below picture is what Nigeria is facing Vs what APC always makes US believe is happening

I'm proudly Mr wailing Wailer grin
Are you educated at all or you are just pretending to be terminally stupid. I now think that the internet is bad for a primitive country like Nigeria as too many dumb asses start silly threads that makes Nigerians look stupid to the world. The world economy has changed for the worse and Nigeria is bound to be affected. I could elaborate further but I don't think I should be wasting my time with dumb Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by divinehand2003(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Lol, don't worry, you would marry the girl on the right side just to discover she's the beast on the left side on your wedding night grin

My woman over pure oooo.
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by WailingWailer00(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Babalegba:
Are you educated at all or you are just pretending to be terminally stupid. I now think that the internet is bad for a primitive country like Nigeria as too many dumb asses start silly threads that makes Nigerians look stupid to the world. The world economy has changed for the worse and Nigeria is bound to be affected. I could elaborate further but I don't think I should be wasting my time with dumb Nigerians
From your name, you are from the yellowbar region, you're a pathetic waste of time to exchange words with, quote me again and see, olori buruku oshi, ashiere, omo ale oshi undecided
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by Babalegba(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
WailingWailer00:

From your name, you are from the yellowbar region, you're a pathetic waste of time to exchange words with, quote me again and see, olori buruku oshi, ashiere, omo ale oshi undecided
Give it up, twit. You are disgracing the country with your thread,the thread makes it look like Nigerians are intellectually stunted nitwits who cannot understand trends in the world nor extrapolate.People should not be this stupid even when they try hard. Your darling GEJ wrecked the economy because he is an unpatriotic thief
.Our army that used to run away from boko haram are now confronting boko haram and yet you are here disgracing Nigeria with your silly thread. You lot are only bluffing about wanting Biafra, attention seekers. Vacate the north and south west and go to the south east to wail for biafra.Relocate all your businesses there and you will get to learn about economics.Attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by WailingWailer00(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2015
Babalegba:
Give it up, twit. You are disgracing the country with your thread,the thread makes it look like Nigerians are intellectually stunted nitwits who cannot understand trends in the world nor extrapolate.People should not be this stupid even when they try hard. Your darling GEJ wrecked the economy because he is an unpatriotic thief
.Our army that used to run away from boko haram are now confronting boko haram and yet you are here disgracing Nigeria with your silly thread. You lot are only bluffing about wanting Biafra, attention seekers. Vacate the north and south west and go to the south east to wail for biafra.Relocate all your businesses there and you will get to learn about economics.Attention seekers
This is a typical case of bigotry, did you see anything like Biafra on this thread

I'm an easterner and don't support Biafra

I love Nigeria

Yellowbar children of hate
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by chikeFavor2000(m): 12:50am On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by Babalegba(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

This is a typical case of bigotry, did you see anything like Biafra on this thread

I'm an easterner and don't support Biafra

I love Nigeria

Yellowbar children of hate
Sorry about that, I guess I jumped to conclusion because the o.p is the kind that chides Buhari and hope he fails.They are too daft to understand that if Buhari fails,Nigeria fails with all the attendant social,security and economic problems. Point taken.
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by PRYCE(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'd rather Wail For A billion years non_stop vector-style despite the lying liars' taunts!
Re: Guys Which One Do You Prefer? Lying Liars Or Wailing Wailers? by WailingWailer00(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Babalegba:
Sorry about that, I guess I jumped to conclusion because the o.p is the kind that chides Buhari and hope he fails.They are too daft to understand that if Buhari fails,Nigeria fails with all the attendant social,security and economic problems. Point taken.
No one is praying for him to fail, he needs to listen to the advice of people also, Nigeria is too big for only one man to control

I wish him well

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion: Ministerial Lists, Why Is There No Youth? / 10year-old Boy Becomes Police Commissioner In Plateau State (see) / Owner Of Afe Babalola University Reject Ministerial Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.